Thread: "ONE PETITION" ( A fiction play in 2 Acts )

"ONE PETITION" ( A fiction play in 2 Acts )

http://www.livejournal.com/users/moopyflower

top entry in my journal is a coinversation between missmaul and me.. its a play actually.

Title: One petition ( fictitious )
    Actors:

Kupotek as GM Spoonhead
    MissMaul as a petitioner

None of this really happened nor am i an Ark or a Gm nor do I declare this as truth of how Arks or GM's act. I really think the ARK team is great and much better then ever. So just enjoy!
    =-----------------------------§---§------------------------------=
    Opening Scene:

A leet with wings will fly over thy heads and bring forth the darkness visible, bring forth mighty pinguin attack!
    beware!! or thee shall be the first to be pinguined
    * MsMaul digs hole and hides in it
    * criticalcrucifix sniffles the ground....
    * criticalcrucifix sends in the pinguins of war
    pinguins are uber they wear tuxedo!
    MsMaul : You were hit by Uber Penguin thing for 65u65uu34uo3u543iu3 of melee damage
    MsMaul : Your items will be sent to reclaim in 75 seconds
    criticalcrucifix: and thats not even a critical hit!
    MsMaul : You lost 1,400,000xp
    criticalcrucifix: You are attacked by Frosty the undead snowman and his onslaught of uber Ace Real Mean Nasty Pinguins with sharp pointy teeth.
    criticalcrucifix: * YOu are hit for way too much snowball damage
    MsMaul : i'm already dead!!
    NOTICE: **Chain death ** if this was in error please cancel your account and go play checkers cos we dont give a damn!
    MsMaul : eeek!
    * MsMaul1 petitions cuz there are penguins blowing up rubi-ka and it sucks. *cry*
    NOTICE: **/petition I was dead and in 75% zone and got hit for snowball damage and it canceled my account!
    NOTICE: **Gm Spoonhead approaches with wings of notum induced glaucoma
    MsMaul1: EEP
    Gm Spoonhead: Greetings citizen.,.,
    Gm Spoonhead : HOw may I help you?
    MsMaul1: uhm...you can kill all the penguins
    MsMaul1: Ace Real Mean Nasty Penguins
    Gm Spoonhead : We cant do that sorry
    MsMaul1: AAHHGHH WHY NOT
    Gm Spoonhead : We are not allowed to interfere
    MsMaul1: Then why are you even here
    Gm Spoonhead : You petitioned
    MsMaul1: So...you're supposed to fix it
    MsMaul1: cause like, everyone;s gonna die and cancel their accounts and stuff
    Gm Spoonhead : fix what exactly?
    MsMaul1: THE PENGUINS
    Gm Spoonhead : Theyre not broken
    Gm Spoonhead : what did the pinguins do to you ?
    MsMaul1: you didn't implement the penguins!!
    Gm Spoonhead : ok one moment,,,
    MsMaul1: they're killing me. and everyone else
    Gm Spoonhead : *me shows Missmaul a FANCYDOLL*
    Gm Spoonhead : Missmaul
    Gm Spoonhead : show me on the doll where the mean pinguin touched you\
    MsMaul1: ...?
    MsMaul1: roflmao
    MsMaul1: just kill the goddamn penguins!!
    Gm Spoonhead : I will do this for you.
    Gm Spoonhead : I wont kill the pinguins.
    Gm Spoonhead : but...
    Gm Spoonhead : i willdo the next best thing
    MsMaul1: No goddammit! KILL THE PENGUINS!! *dies for the twentieth time*
    Gm Spoonhead : I will make you a ql 999 nano crystal called Pinguin tamer that only leets can cast, and to get the leet to cast it on you, requires mochies SI/and BM plus and engineer's wrangle anda Fixer run buff plus a treatment buff from advy stackable with the doc IC plus a essence of Kupocity that takes a total if 500 NCU which you need a refined ear implant and robot reeds to acquire..
    Gm Spoonhead : sound good?
    MsMaul1: JUST KILL THE GODDAMN PENGUINS!! Why can't you kill the penguins if you can create new items on the fly?!
    Gm Spoonhead : is the pinguin in a 75% zone?
    MsMaul1: Yes
    Gm Spoonhead : let me ring up funcom see what they say.. brb
    */afk/
    NOTICE : *muzak plays*
    NOTICE: **pinguins attack with mighty vengeance killing missmaul again and 60 other players while GM is afk.. not noticing anything**
    MsMaul1: NOOOO
    NOTICE: 2 minutes later..
    Gm Spoonhead : ok im back
    Gm Spoonhead : and ive got good news
    Gm Spoonhead : We cant kill the pinguins but we can do the next next best thing
    MsMaul1: NO
    MsMaul1: KILL THE PENGUINS
    MsMaul1: THEY JUST KILLED 60 PEOPLE WHILE YOU WERE GONE
    GM Spoonhead: pinguins will migrate to Upper north west stret front side bus stop as we lower the supppression gas in OMni1 to 0%.
    MsMaul1: Alright, fine
    NOTICE: *suppression gas lowers to 0%... pinguins migrate far away.. now high level clanners storm omni 1 and kill everyone including miss maul.
    MsMaul1: NOOOO
    MsMaul1: nerf the clanners!!
    Gm Spoonhead : Well, the pinguins are gone and everyone seems happy..
    *Missmaul notes cos everyone is rezzing someplace else and the clanners have taken over Rompas*
    /bow
    GM Spoonhead if that is all i will be off.. and umm thanks for petitioning, its people like you who make this job so worth it!
    MsMaul1: NO! DONT LEAVE^@#^
    MsMaul1: AAHGHHHH!!
    Arky: Thankyou for petitioning in the future.. if you need anything dont hesitate to repetition.... *poof!*
    Arky: **Ark has mute on so cant hear you anymore**
    Last edited by Orchid; Oct 12th, 2002 at 19:09:57.

Talking

It's funny. .. Big hat.. yeah, funny.

Moment of random conjecture:

what would really be funny would be if GMs and Arks had 1k damage shields that did "Nerf" damage.

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

ROFLMAO.

In case anyone cares, it was an AIM conversation...and I'm rollin on the floor here.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Great story ! =)

Gm Spoonhead : *me shows Missmaul a FANCYDOLL*
    Gm Spoonhead : Missmaul
    Gm Spoonhead : show me on the doll where the mean pinguin touched you\
    This part sure cracked me up
    Marodeur
    Vampire of the Shadow Ops
    Rimor

Yes I think Missmaul and I should speak more often, it might create peace on earth, sure it might be the ruination of all things serious, but we been serious for 2000 years and it hasnt helped all that much .

LOL....great
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

It IS a true story!!! I saw the pinguins in NW Stret myself!! Oh,..wait a sec...that was just a gathering of Crats...DoH!

Good stuff ladies. Especially like the doll part,..nice touch...
    If it wasn't for the disclaimer I'd have thought the part of the ARK was from a real experience you had...Go figure.
    Blehys
    Obsidian Order

"These are great days we're livin' bros. We are Jolly Green Giants walkin' the earth,...with guns."
    --Full Metal Jacket

Originally posted by Blehys
    It IS a true story!!! I saw the pinguins in NW Stret myself!! Oh,..wait a sec...that was just a gathering of Crats...DoH!

Good stuff ladies. Especially like the doll part,..nice touch...
    If it wasn't for the disclaimer I'd have thought the part of the ARK was from a real experience you had...Go figure.

Actually it was "Upper north west stret front side bus stop"

Great story
    We need more GMs like this..or maybe not..one would be nice though..that we could all make fun of..but I guess that wouldn't be very professional..but who wants professional? I guess a lot do..damn them..spoil everything *sighs*

hahahahhahahahahah
    heheheh
    hihihih

LMAO!!!!!!

Nice Job thats funny.... I WANT MORE!!!!!

thx for that little fun in AO lol

Penuins rock implement it to AO pls heheh

Greethings Pest

P.S. What about little Uber Real Mean Ace Purple Pudles with little heads ? lol
    Pestsepsis Trader 200, Lealah Doc 154, "Freshwoman" Chickenskin NT 100, Nuklearfist MA 87, Tourguide ADV 73, Buerokraetle Krat 60, Panethol ENF 50, Drunkenengi Engi 43, Ivrit ADV 38, Shopchick Trader 30, Codafalgan Trader 25, "Freshwoman" Metabolike MP 24, Nanopurity NT 21, Bugshooter Agent 21, Feuerstein ENF 6, Hammerofthor ENF 5, Dogfighter SOL 3, Docshizo DOC 4, Psychodrug MP 3, Hatschepsut Trader 3, Metalmonster Engi 2, Deezaster MP 2, Mutaba Trader 1, Flyingfish ENF 1

Originally posted by Emiko

Actually it was "Upper north west stret front side bus stop"
    I stand corrected Emiko. Feel free to correct me anytime you're little heart desires.

/me waits patiently for Emiko's next play.

BTW,...I really liked "Melodies of Life". "Odin" was too heavy for me this morning, but good. Keep it up.
    Last edited by Blehys; Oct 15th, 2002 at 16:57:26.
    Blehys
    Obsidian Order

"These are great days we're livin' bros. We are Jolly Green Giants walkin' the earth,...with guns."
    --Full Metal Jacket