I decided to twink a new Engie that I created with the Low Quality Arwen MO-404 Grenade Launcher that I could buy in the trader speciality stores. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Then I noticed my grenades were being parried. Is this gun broken and using the wrong inits, like the BBI Faithfuls?

It seems that every gun in the trader store is broken and using the wrong inits. The BBI Faithfuls, the grenade launchers, and the Bio-Collin's Rifle do not work properly. Let's get this fixed!

The reload time on this gun is abysmal as well. I notice there are many times I will spend the entire battle reloading and never fire a shot!

I have to manually reload this gun between shots to get any effect out of it. If I let the game manage the reloading, I get about one shot off during a battle. If I manually reload it, I can do 3. What gives?

Oh yeah, if I let the game manage the loading of the gun, I'll often get aggro when the game displays the "reloading" message. That seems a bit flaky to me as well.