Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Permanent removal of buffs

Quote Originally Posted by blingoutyourdead View Post
    You're a griefer, so ofc you see this tool as essential to your gameplay. And PvM or PvP, the rest of us could care less what you think.
    a griefer? lol? and this tool is essential for a griefer? do u even know what u talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Manaas View Post
    My post got deleted

anyway if EP gets changed then so should Defeat righteousness.
    Another one that doesn't read documentation? Yes, it will get changed.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by XenonDe View Post
    If they would disable debuffs for up to 1 minute it would be a cool and great debuff.
    A debuff disabler fits the doctor profession quite good indeed.

But with the planned reduced duration on debuffs, probably no longer needed.

P.S : Yes, I know, it's not what you meant, but still.
    Forum rule #1 :
    If someone disagrees with you, he is obviously trolling, flamming, or a stupid n00b.

Err ups.
    Must be my subconscious trying to make a point!
    Thanks.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

It doesn't remove anything important unless you consider the following important:

Limber
    Dance of Fools
    Defensive Stance
    Deceptive Stance
    Evasive Stance
    Biococoon
    Bioregrowth
    Survival
    Moonmist
    Reinforce Slugs
    Highway
    Commanding Presence
    Mongo Rage
    Overrule

All adv SL damage shields under the top one
    All wolf auras
    Both root resist lines
    Knowledge of Inferno

Greater Predator
    Form of The Executioner

All crat nanodelta buffs
    All crat defensive auras
    Greater Gunslinger

All doctor healdelta buffs
    All Instinctive Controls
    All Nano Repulsors

(Enforcer practically unaffected)

Isochronal Sloughing Assault Shield !!!!!!!!111one

All runspeed auras
    All fixer short hots prior to Superior Insurance Hack (top one)
    Experienced Survivor
    Firewalled Sync Compressor

Courage Of The Just
    All Ward auras
    All barrier auras
    All imminence auras

Cohort
    Dirty Fighter
    Supreme Kyudo
    All MA NR buffs

Anticipation of Retaliation
    Sacrifical Shielding

Izgimmer's Mockery
    Superior Nanobot Shelter
    Izgimmer's Wealth

(Shade unaffected)

Removes all soldier reflect auras for up to 10s
    All soldier damage auras and base

(Trader unaffected)

But besides that junk, nothing!
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Well, if all the perks are removed from the above list i see no problems.
    Sure, it removes soem nice buffs but seeing as all the doc HoT's and short HP buffs are reduced to 25/60 seconds why should we be the only one that need to cast something in battle. And at TL7 it won't have that much effect since we have to choose between what we want to cast anyway. Can't hit anyone with UBT & Malpractice & EP in 1 sec. so its gonna be either remove some buffs and give them a chance to recast or init debuff them.
    To fix it at lower levels just put a TL6 lock on it or some higher req.

Buffing is far from fun guys

remove this remover plx

Leduc69 Soli MP 220/30
    Duckz Trox FIX 220/30
    Duczor Opi MA 220/25
    Theducman Nano NT 165/23
    Lazzay Soli CRAT 150/20
    Ducshot Trox TRAD 141

Chest-kicker since 2007 - http://thespartans.org

I agree, make it so it just "grays out" buff for a set amount of time, this whole removing buffs part has to go, EP, PO and DR.

It does nothing else than annoy and frustrate players, a debuff or temporarily disabling them is just as effective with the annoyance factor left behind. FC is changing so many things with the game as it is, going in and adding a disable function for a buff shouldn't be a problem.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by quieter456 View Post
    It doesn't remove anything important unless you consider the following important:

Limber
    Dance of Fools
    Defensive Stance
    Deceptive Stance
    Evasive Stance
    Biococoon
    Bioregrowth
    Survival
    Moonmist
    Reinforce Slugs
    Highway
    Commanding Presence
    Mongo Rage
    Overrule

All wolf auras
    Both root resist lines
    Knowledge of Inferno

Greater Predator
    Form of The Executioner

All crat nanodelta buffs
    All crat defensive auras
    Greater Gunslinger

All Instinctive Controls
    All Nano Repulsors

All runspeed auras
    Experienced Survivor

Courage Of The Just
    All Ward auras
    All barrier auras
    All imminence auras

Cohort
    Dirty Fighter
    Supreme Kyudo
    All MA NR buffs

Sacrifical Shielding

Izgimmer's Mockery
    Superior Nanobot Shelter
    Izgimmer's Wealth

(Shade unaffected)

(Trader unaffected)

It's already been stated, that it will likely not affect anything coming from a perk action, which makes a mockery of that "list".
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Limber
    Dance of Fools
    Defensive Stance
    Deceptive Stance
    Evasive Stance
    Biococoon
    Bioregrowth
    Survival
    Moonmist
    Reinforce Slugs
    Highway
    Commanding Presence
    Mongo Rage
    Overrule

All wolf auras
    Both root resist lines
    Knowledge of Inferno

Greater Predator
    Form of The Executioner

All crat nanodelta buffs
    All crat defensive auras
    Greater Gunslinger

All Instinctive Controls
    All Nano Repulsors

All runspeed auras
    Experienced Survivor

Courage Of The Just
    All Ward auras
    All barrier auras
    All imminence auras

Cohort
    Dirty Fighter
    Supreme Kyudo
    All MA NR buffs

Sacrifical Shielding

Izgimmer's Mockery
    Superior Nanobot Shelter
    Izgimmer's Wealth

(Shade unaffected)

(Trader unaffected)

i can name some more stuff that EP removes and would be considered an exploit if someone used for that matter too.....they copy pasted everything that has less than 35 ncu and left like that and they will prob fix the list....its obvious perks effects shouldnt be there and our doc professional alrdy told FC about that

some of those buffs will get increased ncu cost after balance patch....some we dont even know what the ncu cost will be cause FC didnt realese the docs.....lots on that list are just laughable cause u can insta rebuff them without any kind of problem...dont try make it like u will lose most of these buffs forever and u doomed and whatever.....for most of those buffs all u need is 1 click and bam there it is on your ncu again ..so get a clue before u post mmkay?
    Last edited by RmikClan; Jan 18th, 2011 at 16:43:20.

Someone dared to say "insta rebuff" to Sacrifical Shielding?

BUT, I'm ok with it IF NSD gets 75% NR check <3

P.s.: Who cares about OP NSD proc if it NEVER lands.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

It's already been stated, that it will likely not affect anything coming from a perk action, which makes a mockery of that "list".
    Consider it a current list rather than a future list then. Fixer PO and NCU crash have been removing perk actions for years and no one has ever attempted to change it. Anyways until FC actually makes this change I have significant doubts.
    Quote Originally Posted by RmikClan View Post
    i can name some more stuff that EP removes and would be considered an exploit if someone used for that matter too.....they copy pasted everything that has less than 35 ncu and left like that and they will prob fix the list....its obvious perks effects shouldnt be there and our doc professional alrdy told FC about that

some of those buffs will get increased ncu cost after balance patch....some we dont even know what the ncu cost will be cause FC didnt realese the docs.....lots on that list are just laughable cause u can insta rebuff them without any kind of problem...dont try make it like u will lose most of these buffs forever and u doomed and whatever.....for most of those buffs all u need is 1 click and bam there it is on your ncu again ..so get a clue before u post mmkay?
    Do you mean the fact that it removes roots and debuffs and stuff too? That is already fixed in the new version, as it no longer remove combat school effects under 35 ncu which was almost exclusively debuffs.

And it's not as simple as simply recasting. When an aura is wiped you don't get a message of any kind, and rebuffing in the middle of combat, especially when UBTed, is not that quick.
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Someone dared to say "insta rebuff" to Sacrifical Shielding?

BUT, I'm ok with it IF NSD gets 75% NR check <3

P.s.: Who cares about OP NSD proc if it NEVER lands.
    learn to read before u post.....never said all the buffs on that list are insta casted...i said LOTS which has a different meaning than ALL,,,try using the dictionary

if u think the nsd proc never lands its cause u never pvped a doc....it has a % to land based on the hits u do....and on a doc u dont miss hits so the proc lands a lot!
    Last edited by RmikClan; Jan 18th, 2011 at 21:57:39.

Consider it a current list rather than a future list then. Fixer PO and NCU crash have been removing perk actions for years and no one has ever attempted to change it. Anyways until FC actually makes this change I have significant doubts.

Do you mean the fact that it removes roots and debuffs and stuff too? That is already fixed in the new version, as it no longer remove combat school effects under 35 ncu which was almost exclusively debuffs.

And it's not as simple as simply recasting. When an aura is wiped you don't get a message of any kind, and rebuffing in the middle of combat, especially when UBTed, is not that quick.
    no i dont mean roots and debuffs....wont say what it is here to not give anyone ideas...FC will figure it out eventually

lots of the buffs u refered can be insta casted while ubted

ah Fc if u reading this have a closer look on what http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=202278 removes too....it can be used for lots of xploits:P

Quote Originally Posted by RmikClan View Post
    if u think the nsd proc never lands its cause u never pvped a doc....it has a % to land based on the hits u do....and on a doc u dont miss hits so the proc lands a lot!
    Dude, learn to use INIT DEBUFFS. They land on MPs that are not NR8 perked.

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Dude, learn to use INIT DEBUFFS. They land on MPs that are not NR8 perked.
    lol thats hilarious...now the init debuffs make the proc to not land.....the fact that mp will hit slower wont change the fact that the mp still hits and the proc will land anyway...not to mention its not only regular hits...its 11 sec AS and fat flings too or didnt u know that?.....dude i have dueled tons of mps i know what im talking about...u clearly dont for what i see....u make me remember some crat dude back on the stun procs day that used to say "hit the crat with ubt and u will be ok the stuns wont land"

stop playing paper pvp dude
    Last edited by RmikClan; Jan 18th, 2011 at 23:08:21.

You sir are an idiot.

P.S.
    Sorry Ana, I had to. See you in two days.

An answer: Tigress MP is not a dual wieldable pistol crat, it's the lowest AR profession out there that can miss even on docs and besides, there's only 1 NSD proc, not 2, it stops only casting (as opposed to stuns, even though, some docs have way over 2k nano skills, so they can still cast something), it's LE10 research proc, meaning not every MP has it. Relying on 1 hit every 11 sec, to land a 5% proc is far from something a doc should really worry about. In a far less words, it's silly.

Anyways, bringing 1on1 situations into discussions like this, has poor chance of making your point valid in this particular case.
    Last edited by -Klod-; Jan 18th, 2011 at 23:36:49.

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    You sir are an idiot.

P.S.
    Sorry Ana, I had to. See you in two days.
    guess i left u without an answer...sorry dude **** happens

I duelled loads of docs. Do you know how many times i saw it landing? 2

And LOL Try hit someone with 2.3k AR
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast