Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - Jan. 14th, 2011: Moving Jitters...

first

on this page
    Colawren - Gimpest stripped adventurer on RK1.
    Reroll Enthusiast.
    The alts: Colawrenn, Iriotz, Empea

Proud member of Forsaken and Unity of the Rose.

good luck guys
    Serenity

Chipphead 220/30/70 Fixer RK3

http://www.sysprofile.de/id20913

Not sure if it's my OpenOffice acting up, but is the document all pink?!

:O Trader ftw. AND MP doc after Trader ones? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Flipyap View Post
    All nano docs so far are pink <3
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Oddly enough... no. >< Really not sure what went wrong there - Just absolutely refused to let itself be uploaded as an attachment.
    You need to drain the forums first
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipyap View Post
    Genele is showing off her feminility. No offence intended, but such color scheme is really hard to read. My eyes litterally start to water, so I usually just download and change settings first.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Lot of Doctor nano changes!

One recommendation from what I saw:

Need Target Lvl Lock ranges on the short +HP buffs. Even tho they're only 60 seconds long, I can already see lowbie twinks charging in to defend their bases with 60 seconds of godlike +6000 hp.

Something along the lines of how fixer and soldier buffs were adjusted to take into account target's lvl would be good.

Edit: Might want to give the short HoTs the same workover as well, 730-868 HoT is OP for lowbies, even if only for 25 secs, will just lead to a lot of silly unfair ganking. Especially since the NCU cost of both of these is now 0.
    Last edited by Rossco; Jan 14th, 2011 at 17:24:48.
    Rosss / Rawdeal

My AO YouTube vids

The Red Brotherhood My home and family!

My head hurts from trying to read that. But.. Where are all the super duper nerfs?

Can someone post these things without using a windows office filetype? I don't have windows office.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Strupstad View Post
    Out of all the previous successful documents, NOW you suddenly have trouble uploading the trader document? Do you have any idea how fishy it sounds?

Better be up by monday...
    Why not be less of a dick? There's a size issue for some reason, and it was uploaded just fine to a different source.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    Can someone post these things without using a windows office filetype? I don't have windows office.
    There's only a hundred apps out there able to read xls.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

"advanced instinctive control" seems to have a few outstanding issues lol...
    Tir Muffin Co-op : Free muffin lovin' for all teh clanners

Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

BTW this is called friday with means and means is not here! shenanigans!
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Why not be less of a dick? There's a size issue for some reason, and it was uploaded just fine to a different source.
    Where was it uploaded ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

I'm liking the icons

Thumbs up

Oddly enough... no. >< Really not sure what went wrong there - Just absolutely refused to let itself be uploaded as an attachment. We worked around it a bit, and will have to do so again when we go to post it to the public, but it definitely had us annoyed for a while. >< Either way, as of today the Professionals are getting a chance to peer over it, and we'll hopefully be able to show it off in the next week or so. =)
    ftp://funcom.com/media/ao
    Just a suggestion.. you know it is already there..
    Upload it and put a link to it in the post
    You have a secured server too I know

Kind Regards
    -Ariensky

Everyone else: go explore the FTP it has many very interesting things, one of them the origional AO box cover:
    ftp://funcom.com/media/aoting/usflapbox.pdf
    Humankind can not gain anything, without first giving something in return.
    To obtain; something of equal value must be lost.
    That is the 1st law of equivalent exchange

Rubi-Ka needs: a nickel statue of an astronaut pointing at the sky
    With the description / plate saying:
    When the stars burn out and I find I lack the strength to continue...one of YOU wil pick up the flag and carry it forward.
    This really isn't a corporate product anymore...it belongs to all of us. Where it goes it up to us.

Oddly enough... no. >< Really not sure what went wrong there - Just absolutely refused to let itself be uploaded as an attachment. We worked around it a bit, and will have to do so again when we go to post it to the public, but it definitely had us annoyed for a while. >< Either way, as of today the Professionals are getting a chance to peer over it, and we'll hopefully be able to show it off in the next week or so. =)
    You tried with an apple yet?
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    There's only a hundred apps out there able to read xls.
    I know. I have "teh internetz" too

I do however not want to use those. I was just asking if there's a version I can see that isn't made in a horrible spreadsheet. I get a headache trying to read that horrible tiny, badly colored format. If there is no other version then I'll skip it
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    Where was it uploaded ?
    What concern is that of yours?
    The Red Brotherhood

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast