Thread: Clicking on Request Mission button fails sometimes

Angry Clicking on Accept Mission button fails sometimes

I don't know if this has been reported before, so here goes.

What happens is that when I am at a mission terminal and find a mission that I want to go to, I click the Accept Mission button. Some of the time, the game fails to place the mission icon/key in my inventory, *even if I do not already have 3 missions*.

(For some reason, this seems to happen most often with missions whose reward is an item that I really, really want -- coincidence? =)

There are no set of circumstances that seem to precipitate this occurrence, at least, not that I have been able to detect. I have a nagging su****ion that it may be somehow tied to my current frame rate which seems to affect the response time of GUI elements being clicked. (I.e., the lower my FPS, the more sluggish the response time).

I have spoken to an ARK about this, all he said was that (paraphrasing) "I may be desynchronized from the server". He didn't offer a way to resolve the issue.

I would appreciate some insight into how to resolve this problem, because for me it is one the most annoying and frustrating bugs in the game.
    Last edited by Inyuendo; Oct 14th, 2002 at 17:40:06.