Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Defeat Righteousness

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Fortorn is clearly mentally challenged, or just tries to troll everything, as seen by his massive amounts of ignorant posts.

Don't think ppl should take his posts seriously tbh.
    How kind and generous of you.

Pertaining to this thread the nemesis nanos do not work currently. Either they are virtually useless or they are hopelessly OP.

Lets not forget here the point and "mindset" of the shade class. This class more than all others is a greifing class designed to irritate and debilitate. I'd say on the whole the players that create shades for pvp do so to take advantage of that... meaning they are griefer d&ckheads to start with.

Thats OK. Sometimes you want to log in and make others have a bad day. I can accept that reality. But don't complain because a class is given a tool that perfectly suits their toolset and is actually effective compared to almost all the other nemesis nanos.
    "Can I have some shoes?"

a deduffing nano suits a class with almost no infight nanos ? and as mentioned before it is not effective at all at least not for the moment the shade fights the keeper but later on it is effective but only with annyoing ... and btw that you understand peopkle that want others to have a bad day shows how your mind works so no wonder you think dr is perfectly fine.
    Last edited by Larafina; Jan 7th, 2011 at 18:33:03.

Quote Originally Posted by fortorn View Post
    Lets not forget here the point and "mindset" of the shade class. This class more than all others is a greifing class designed to irritate and debilitate. I'd say on the whole the players that create shades for pvp do so to take advantage of that... meaning they are griefer d&ckheads to start with.
    That's the dumbest thing I've read on these forums in a while

Quote Originally Posted by Larafina View Post
    a deduffing nano suits a class with almost no infight nanos ? and as mentioned before it is not effective at all at least not for the moment the shade fights the keeper but later on it is effective but only with annyoing ... and btw that you understand peopkle that want others to have a bad day shows how your mind works so no wonder you think dr is perfectly fine.
    i dont play shades, soldiers advies fixers or agents at any ttl specifically becasue I dont like to paly classes that are traditionally OP at least in pvp. Next tiem a big tower raid or BS gets going look around at the classes present. It will probly be what I listed their plus enforcers fitted for pvp.

I said I understand their mentality. I didnt say I greed with it.
    "Can I have some shoes?"

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    That's the dumbest thing I've read on these forums in a while
    I'm guessing you play shades?
    "Can I have some shoes?"

im guessing you play MR enfo and crat..
    i dont want to play op classes either.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

I play whatever I find interesting. That includes shades.

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    I play whatever I find interesting. That includes shades.
    "You ******* griefer epeen tard. No wonder you would find this nano so stupid."

wat

Quote Originally Posted by Waahash View Post
    "You ******* griefer epeen tard. No wonder you would find this nano so stupid."

wat
    I know, I'm such an inhuman monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    im guessing you play MR enfo and crat..
    i dont want to play op classes either.
    dont use mongo rage.
    "Can I have some shoes?"

whatever, fortorn you're just a new player rolling foty (flavour of the year lol) profs and have no idea about pvp

go roll a keeper and do some BS, you'll be raging as soon as you meet one of these shades.

Oh wait you won't since keeper's actually require effort to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Manaas View Post
    Just imagine soldier's nemesis nano was to remove your acrobat perks, you have to wait 40 seconds before you can have them again and to get them you have to swap 8-12 pieces of equipment.
    Bump
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

i dont play shades, SOLDIERS advies fixers or agents at any ttl specifically becasue I dont like to paly classes that are traditionally OP at least in pvp.
    Im guessing that ur Join Date is accurate.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Oh wait you won't since keeper's actually require effort to play.
    lolwut

On a similar note, when my shade was leveling i enjoyed spamming this nano on those unperkable keepers that made it their duty to farm lowbies.
    Vitaliy - 220/30 NM NT
    Vitiate - 220/30 Soli Crat
    Paralympics - 220/30 NM Agent
    Vitx - 150/20 Opi Tarder

Paradise & Parasite

we farm lowbies because the only thing we can kill

Keeper programs need higher Nanocost.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Defeat Righteousness isn't that bad compared to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llkdmIAarPo

yeah charms in pvp need some kind of looking at as well, that's messed up....

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    Defeat Righteousness isn't that bad compared to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llkdmIAarPo
    What, being a clicker?

(...)To prove my point further, FC developers REALISE this is a problem and have proposed changes to the keeper's nanoset which means lowering the requirements to be castable while wearing combat gear. So whatever you think about it being "working as intended" is directly opposed by the game developers. (...)
    I consider that all professions who have full alpha symbs on (or 95% of em at least), maxed nanoskills and full ConC perked should be able to cast their nanos without having to swap stuff.

My keeper still need to swap 4 items to cast them. While I'm heavily nanoskill perked/buffed. Something is wrong there.

My 2 cent.

DR is a big phail idea in the first place. Nemesis nanos in general anyways. Why would keepers debuff agents? and even more rifle skill?
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast