Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pvp video

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    well, not having ql250 nano skill contracts available does make difference
    nah, never would rely on contracts for nanoskills. Only ql100 *g
    EoE too but nano enhancer in hud2.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofist View Post
    Wouldn't be nearly as annoying if I dind't have to swap the Nano Controller Unit, as I manually have to swap my Sniper's Friend back, can't simply right click it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofist View Post
    Hehe, clearly FC needs to default Sniper's Friend to Hud 2. Simply to save me some time dragging and dropping armor every 7 minutes!
    I dont have the time to test atm but if you lock Hud 1, you can swap sniper and nan cont unit by right click?
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    I dont have the time to test atm but if you lock Hud 1, you can swap sniper and nan cont unit by right click?
    tried it, does not work.

Equipment tabs are locked.

I don't think I can recall any pvp videos made since the pistol mastery and troaler changes (besides xyphos's, which don't really count since he uses remod and stuff ;p). Which means even the good videos that exist (see Wervr, Alcoydel videos) are inaccurate both in terms of engy offense (pistol perks, AS pistol, zombie dog) and defense (all the improved perks people have, xan weapons, malpractice, etc)
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

I thought about making one a while back but A) I'm not that great B) I rarely log in as it is. C) BS videos are boring and I hate city pvp.
    Waiting for a cure.

PvP videos with engineers would also most likely display the joys of having to conflict combat with casting, but I suppose killing two birds with one stone isn't all that bad. Except for the remod/HP setups, of course, which wouldn't really display the offensive power of soloing all that well, cough cough.
    Nerf 219 Shadow lurking Agent
    Markerz 220 Scented Engineer
    Cruellia 164 Villain Bureaucrat
    Bender 76 Shiny metal Agent

My favorite are the old bucckevin videos which I have tucked away on an external. You know, the one against Xorren where he kills him with a special forces as he crawls around on the floor? My other favorite is half fighting binda and having binda die because he didn't know what / how reflect rippers worked XD

I don't think anyone hosts those anymore. Voyvoy for best music in AO pvp videos though, hands down.
    Last edited by Takun; Jan 11th, 2011 at 08:27:19.
    Grenadearchy Online
    Takun - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Crit Monster - Overlord of Mortar Kombat
    Grenades - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Leveling Monster - Advisor of Mortar Kombat

Grenade Infos
    Pure DPS - [Setup] - 1701 Fling to cap Sloth - 1% crit is equal to ~28+ damage
    Agg/Def: 100% - 1440 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 150 Ranged Init to cap Sloth
    Agg/Def: 0% - 2640 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 1650 Ranged Init to cap Sloth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12