Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Choose my Adventure: Anarchy Online!

We live in interneting times where cheaters always win and whinners never loose.

PS-I are confuse, not know which wrong threat to make postes
    Gustatus similis pullus.

Quote Originally Posted by tyfowler View Post
    I just clicked refresh and the votes jumped for wiz101 by 30 within 10 seconds!

they are over 8000 now. Out of our league.

Good Job Anarchy, well done.
    It's over 9000!!!! 9230 now, to be precise.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

another 400 more votes...

Ao is closing in on the 3k though
    We almost got our entire player-base voted on our game.
    That's where we are much better than Wizard. I'm not seeing 300k votes there yet..
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

I voted. My account is even active thanks to 30 free days but I haven't had the time to actually play
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

I haven't any time to play either
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

In semi-related news, Massively covers the debacle/spectacle that happened last Tuesday.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/01...-amok-in-game/

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Coming from one of the game's professionals, that is not very comforting.

Hopefully real life will get out of the way so you will have more time soon.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

bump
    "Yeah when I walk as a shadow through the valley of death I will be feared as evil!"

bump
    Rongue - 82 Clan Keeper

you guys don't need to bump this anymore...voting was over as of noon EST today
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

lies, i just saw you run through bor
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulTarder View Post
    That was like a week ago O.o
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by SoulTarder View Post
    That was like a week ago O.o
    That's some major rubberbanding!
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    That's some major rubberbanding!
    I lol'd

So, what do you think was running through the mind of the guy at Massively that is actually doing this when he came into our forums and saw all of our posts on how Wizard 101 was cheating, AO has two people playing, and the general bickering of the forums that we all love so much?

I'm thinking, "Phew! Dodged a bullet."
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

Meh all mmo forumz are all about bickering and claiming there's only two pplz left in the game. Other than wow ofc, which is all about bickering and claiming there's two gazillionz pplz playing
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

I have it on good authority that this vote was, in fact, for a TV commercial.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

A snip from "Choose My Adventure: Beginning my Wizard101 adventure"

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Hindman
    Each game I chose was nestled alongside a mortal enemy. Wizard101 had MapleStory to tackle. Puzzle Pirates had Zentia. My planning only lead to mass chaos as the giant of the bunch, MapleStory, barely opened an eyelid. Then, out of nowhere, Anarchy Online swooped in and punched everyone in the eye. It looked like the 10-year-old masterpiece of sandboxy goodness would win for the oldies in the bunch! (The AO community's passion for the game inspired me to cover it in my other column, Rise and Shiny, for the week of January 16th.) Where was Shadowtale? At the time of this writing, the game boasted literally thousands of players on at one time. Yet they barely pulled in a handful of votes. Pirates of the Burning Sea seemed to give up early, as evidenced by forum posts. (I was following all the games' forums.)
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.

Funcom employee

Gonna go ahead and close this one down - I want to thank everyone again for taking the time to stand up and cast your vote for Anarchy Online; we may not have won, but no one can say we didn't get out there and let our voices be heard, and you guys should all be proud of just how many votes we managed to accumulate. =D

I'll be making another thread here in Community Corner when Mr. Hindman releases his incoming "Rise & Shiny" article covering AO - Really looking forward to seeing what he has to say about his (apparently latest) trek into the world of Anarchy Online. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345