Thread: need advice: MA and trade skills

Question need advice: MA and trade skills

Hi!

I'm about lvl 33 MA and still have implants of qu 10. I found it very pleasing, that there is a shop with pre made implants for any profession. But it seems, that there is none for advanced profession specific implants. Now the fights become tougher and I should use any advantage, I can get. So, should I learn nano programming to build my own implants?
    In other MMORPGs one could really specialize on the chosen profession, because many players made a living by selling services. This seems not to be the case in this game. I never saw anybody offering his skills for making something, e.g. armor or said implants. So am I forced to spread my skill points to manufacture my own stuff?
    For now it may be ok, but on the long run... I don't know.

TIA

LM

As a MA, I warmly recommend you to let the more tradeskill-oriented professions do implants for you.

MP's and NT's are very skilled, as goes for traders and engineers. Try asking on a shopping channel "Need the services of experienced nanoprogrammer/implant maker for X implants". There are better uses for your IP then to put them into dark blue tradeskills.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.