Thread: New Item Store content

New Item Store content

Whatever you may think about Item Store it's here to stay and everyone has to agree that some of the things in there are not at all bad.

I started this thread so that everyone could add stuff they would like to see added to Item Store.

For example:

I would like to see Play Costume - First Edition added to Item Store since the second edition is already there. I think it's a very cool female outfit.

Gardenkeys xD

I'd support phatzs if the grinding isn't cut down.

Personally, I'd like to see social sets that are specifically created for the item shop. Having certain social items that are only obtainable through game play is a good idea, but having all of those same items available in the store makes them less special. So maybe something that's not been seen before on RK or in SL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    Personally, I'd like to see social sets that are specifically created for the item shop. Having certain social items that are only obtainable through game play is a good idea, but having all of those same items available in the store makes them less special. So maybe something that's not been seen before on RK or in SL.
    Like they did for the ICC Armour.

It would be nice to see custom stuff, but in less "back item suit" form and in actual parts so that you can not only wear a back item with them but pick and choose pieces. What if I don't want the sleeves on etc?
    Shhh... I'm in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    People that continuously insult the player base TRYING to level, while asking why the population is so low, need to get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Siyra View Post
    It would be nice to see custom stuff, but in less "back item suit" form and in actual parts so that you can not only wear a back item with them but pick and choose pieces. What if I don't want the sleeves on etc?
    This. Although I can imagine that it would maybe be problematic from a pricing/coding standpoint. Still, being able to choose your pieces would be a big plux.
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

This. Although I can imagine that it would maybe be problematic from a pricing/coding standpoint. Still, being able to choose your pieces would be a big plux.
    All they have to do is sell a 'pack' that spawns the parts when r-clicked. This is of course assuming that the shop is incapable of delivering multiple objects with a single purchase.

I don't see why price has to be an issue, I was just meaning "buy the set then pick which parts you want" not "buy each part separately" though that's an option too (just not one I had in mind when I posted).

(And yes, Siyra is me, seems someone at FC finally decided to fix my main forum account)
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Welcome back.

Yeah, I was thinking that they would end up needing to sell the pieces individually which is why I was thinking that pricing may get to be an issue. But if they could do it in a package that splits apart (sort of like the social bundles that you buy in Newland), that would work.

Ps No go bump your proc desciption thread since your account is back.

Ps No go bump your proc desciption thread since your account is back.
    If only that would mean it'd get done.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Quote Originally Posted by Lletah View Post
    Gardenkeys xD

I'd support phatzs if the grinding isn't cut down.
    L O L

Is this a joke. They added XP rewards to the quests that scale with lvl.

WTF else do you want, one master item that warps you to wherever you want to be in game?

There is actually some very neat and fun content in this game even if it is obsolete by pvp or lvling standards.

The Lush fields and Penumbra zones are fantastic zones even if they are simply places to pass through these days.
    "Can I have some shoes?"

birthday backpacks...

Quote Originally Posted by fortorn View Post
    WTF else do you want, one master item that warps you to wherever you want to be in game?
    Yes...altho we already have it. SL/RK-beacon + Fgrid, DB-codes etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fortorn View Post
    The Lush fields and Penumbra zones are fantastic zones even if they are simply places to pass through these days.
    I love it, even tho I am a sci-fi freak I think Pen is fantastic and scheol has great moments.

They have tried making these fields relevant (the dreaded scheol-quest and storyline changes to 4-holes, lush fields) but failed...how can a team of normal 160-200 players (pen-zone) do alapapa? How can a 160 casual player do the key-quest and pen-nano quest?...could some of the issue's here stem from a certain player-attitude?

How can 4-holes and lust fields be popular pvp-zones? How can oribtal strikes be a fun thing? Could f.x normal death-penalty be removed for it?

No, some people don't want it, but they shouldn't complain about a dead game and unmotivated players tho, imo
    Last edited by Lletah; Jan 5th, 2011 at 14:08:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Lletah View Post
    How can 4-holes and lust fields be popular<snip>
    sounds kinky...
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Like to see Tier Armor and AI Armor in the item shop.

What about full-IP resets? I've no need for them myself, but seems like they could be handy and perhaps not grossly imbalanced?

haha silly beacon warps. I thought for a moment that this guy actually made a thread with the purpose of this forum section
    Lilkueg 220/26/6x Opifex Shade
    Kuegen 211/11 Atrox Enforcer
    And Many More!