Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nerf ranged combo...!?

Nerf ranged combo...!?

As an endgame enfo with good def config i'm lame when you see you can't do anything vs sold under 1'40 ams... and it's really fun when this guy use specials caped on your HP... I just wonder how a craphander gun is able to cap 10k AS on me and i realised that some fixers was able to cap AS with craphader too... lol it's lame that a "frewby" gun can do this...

Just think it could be a good idea to lock AS when FA used and vice versa.

Maybe i'll accept duel soldiers after this but for now it's suicide

If I remember correctly, FC has already stated that they are planning to do this as part of the balancing.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Good def config or mediocre?
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Two OP profs arguing that the other pwns another too badly. Potential is there. Now we need Klod and Gatester here asap, and we might have an episode here folks ! Carry on !

Oh, almost forgot. Enfs have too good defences already, so booohoo if one class can actually kill you reliably.......and what goes to solds, they have too much offense already. Luckily that changes with rebalance, and the reflect cap will be set to 75%, where it really belongs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    As far as the hardest professions to take down in mass pvp? Martial Artists and Adventurers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMekon View Post
    abnormal? explain how that is, cuz most of us can statistically show, how soldiers are one of the poorest pvp professions in terms of both offense and defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I'm curious. Do you Martial Artists actually plan to have a thread about professionals that doesn't end in a flamewar about equipment setups? I think you're about 0/3 now.

First of all it's not 1 min 40 secs as you say. It's 80 secs which equals 1 min and 20 secs.

As for the rest, you're in luck. After the so called rebalancing has been implemented soldiers will have a 40 second AMS with substantially lower reflects.

And AS will be on the same timer as FA so you won't have to deal with that either.

And soldiers won't be able to use RE perks either.

So in other words you will if played well be able to stun and fear quite a bit of the soldiers AMS and then just maul him after 40 secs.

Ah yeah, fa that really hursty, right?
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Neon_1 View Post
    Luckily that changes with rebalance, and the reflect cap will be set to 75%, where it really belongs.
    Afaik it will be 80%. Which means that a "normal" soldier will take about 53% more damage during AMS. For the reflect twinked soldier the difference will be even higher.

And no, soldiers aren't getting any nr to keep us from being rooted or debuffed into bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    Afaik it will be 80%. Which means that a "normal" soldier will take about 53% more damage during AMS. For the reflect twinked soldier the difference will be even higher.

And no, soldiers aren't getting any nr to keep us from being rooted or debuffed into bricks.
    Cant have ever kind of defense now can you. Enforcers only have NR. HP is useless since dmg is scaled by percentage not numbers. Coon is a joke and can be blown away with one FA.

Ys soldiers can take down enforcers. Thats OK. Soldiers still have issues with caster classes the way it should be.
    "Can I have some shoes?"

Quote Originally Posted by fortorn View Post
    Cant have ever kind of defense now can you. Enforcers only have NR. HP is useless since dmg is scaled by percentage not numbers. Coon is a joke and can be blown away with one FA.

Ys soldiers can take down enforcers. Thats OK. Soldiers still have issues with caster classes the way it should be.
    Except that the after the "rebalancing" soldiers are apparently supposed to rely on casting nanos in combat to somewhat compensate for the lack of def from ams. It just doesn't work to rely on casting when you have tl5 nr at tl7.

Also hp isn't useless. Only against big specials. After the AS nerf you will have a much better time since those specials will be much fewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Neon_1 View Post
    Two OP profs arguing that the other pwns another too badly.
    ^ This, move along...
    Vitaliy - 220/30 NM NT
    Vitiate - 220/30 Soli Crat
    Paralympics - 220/30 NM Agent
    Vitx - 150/20 Opi Tarder

Paradise & Parasite

Good enfs shrug off fixer damage like ely heckl0rs
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Also arguing about the fact that a ql 188 froob gun shouldn't cap damage vs 40k HP enfos...

Pretty good news about the AMS nerf at rebalance and it looks like enfo rage will be nerf aswell...

getting caped by a onehander even from solis with all dam perks up and 12,d1,d2 running is rare as enf!

Quote Originally Posted by imboredffs View Post
    Also arguing about the fact that a ql 188 froob gun shouldn't cap damage vs 40k HP enfos...

Pretty good news about the AMS nerf at rebalance and it looks like enfo rage will be nerf aswell...
    Damage 1-121 (584) - Projectile AC 584+121=705 max dmg=alot.
    And ofcourse crits do happen. Not that strange.

I will trade how long my mp lasts infront of an Enf to how long an Enf lasts infront of a sold.
    Still here

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    Damage 1-121 (584) - Projectile AC 584+121=705 max dmg=alot.
    Um, is that how damage is calculated? I'm not sure if that's correct.

That's a crit calulation. So yes, it's correct in the context he stated it in

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    That's a crit calulation. So yes, it's correct in the context he stated it in
    I see, but what would "705" be? That can't be the damage can it? I've been hit way harder than 705 dmg with a one hander.

Quote Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
    I see, but what would "705" be? That can't be the damage can it? I've been hit way harder than 705 dmg with a one hander.
    That's a base number, not counting attack rating, add damage, and AS multiplier. Or 50% pvp damage and target reflect for that matter.

A fixer's base AS with onehander is about 800-900. And they hit it a lot. Higher numbers are a result of hitting higher multipliers and critting.
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

get some def.. best enfs just laugh at smg soldiers since we top out at llike 3.5k AR and thats including towers and pf buffs.

I'd complain about AR soldiers more, they debuff your dodge by like 700 and that DOES hurt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast