Thread: Any neutral guild on RK2?

Any neutral guild on RK2?

I'm a neutral adventurer on RK2 and would like to know if there is any neutral guild on the server.

Not Yet

But hey I am trying to build a list of neuts on RK2, I take em as I see em :-). I am eventually going to go on a massive recruiting drive to start a neutral organization. A quick un-official missions statement would be: " We the Neuts of RK2 want to get together, designate a hangout for ourselves and work together. We all know that Rubi Ka is a dangerous place. Especially if your neutral like we are. We all may be neutral for different reasons. You may be a trader a pacifist or simply someone who doesn't want to get involved in the fight between omni and clan. We don't care, your neutral and that is enough of a reason to share the love"

As we grow I hope we can offer many of the useful services that other large organizations offer. But for now simply knowing other neutrals who are available to help out with a mission or a little hunting will go a long way to making us the number one neut ORG of RK2.

Cool How about us?

I hadn't thought about it before, but I suppose it'd be possible to start a branch of the Independant Rubikans in RK2... I don't mind making an alt in a new world.

Would any RK2 neuts be interested in joining?

If you start a neutral guild on RK2 I would be interested to join.
    I'm an adventurer highly focused on exploration and travel (I max all related skills ).

/tell Ladydanae in game but I don't play everyday.

Silenna I am very Intrested

I would love to join a pre-existing group, or at least start up a division within an existing one. /tell me if you create an alt character. As for my list of neutrals you know what happened to all the people in it? They are all clan now. LOL Couldn't take the pressure. Name is the Thekel, hope to speak with you soon.

Silenna:

After looking over the IRN website, sure, seems interesting. ;) I've an adventurer I started on R-K2 that probably wouldn't mind joining an organisation. If you find enough interested parties, send a /tell Evely?
    Obligatory character links:
    -------------------------
    Cyrboc, Jobian cyborg on lease to OmniPol (R-K 1)
    Evely, aqua knight! (R-K 2)

Perfect :)

You guys are just what I was looking for. I would like to present to you Blade Corp - leading mercenary corporation in the Galaxy. We are officially neutral organization. We have a Branch on RK2, but we have little members there and no leadership. If any of you would be interested in leading our RK2 Neutral Division, I would set you up in no time, after an interview of course . ANd than the rest of you can fill it up and take the management positions. I was just planning on starting the development of our RK2 Branch and it is people like you that we need. For more info, please check out Blade Corp HQ, located at www.bladecorp.com. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

PS: Because I personally am on RK1, please e-mail me if interested at bladecorp@attbi.com with the word CEO in your subject or just fill out an application with all the info and i will arrange for a meeting.
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    "Leading mercenery organization in the Galaxy!"
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:
    "Your advertisement could be here"

I want to join a neutral guild !

I have a Fixer lvl 50.

And don't forget : If the war begin, neut become the link between Omni and Clan.

/Tell noamu, i play every day.

(Sorry for my english, i'm french)

We are about to begin a serious development of our RK2 branch in all 3 divisions (Omni, Clan and Neutral). What we seek are good dedicated leaders that would assist us in organizing our development on RK2. Please let us know if you are interested as there are many high positions open in that branch.
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:

Cool i'm there, too

I just wanted to state my existance.
    I'm a Level 33 Engineer who's currnetly considering joining a guild if there were one :-)

Free Souls (RK2 Neutral guild)

We are the Free Souls, a neutral guild in RK2. We are relatively new, being established just a couple or so weeks ago. Contact Bacarella or Kadya if you are interested in joining our ranks.

We have not got many applicantions. What's wrong, there aren't any active neutrals on RK2 with good leadership skills?
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote: