Thread: PVP action portraits taken here...free

PVP action portraits taken here...free

yes, i am offering a brand new service on rubika. you heard me right, i am the very first official rubi-ka photographer.

for all of you that want me to take your picture, just send me and ingame /tell and i will set an appointment at the earliest possible time. i'm sorry, but right now the expected wait is approximately 2 days.

anyone that wants to see some samples of my artistic talent, feel free to browse through my sample gallery on my geocities website.

Alli's Photo Gallery

Dorn Beated again. I actually scour the world in search of Wild photos. But this is a good idea

Re: PVP action portraits taken here...free

Originally posted by garzini
    yes, i am offering a brand new service on rubika. you heard me right, i am the very first official rubi-ka photographer.

for all of you that want me to take your picture, just send me and ingame /tell and i will set an appointment at the earliest possible time. i'm sorry, but right now the expected wait is approximately 2 days.

anyone that wants to see some samples of my artistic talent, feel free to browse through my sample gallery on my geocities website.

Alli's Photo Gallery
    Wow, I never knew professional photographers used Geocities for their web host. I was totally going to hire you to take pictures of my pets' birthday parties, but it looks like you exceeded your data transfer limit and the site was unavailable.

I think instead I'll hire that lovely blond comatose girl in borealis. I hear she uses AOL Web builder (tm) and putting her to work is alot better than ogling her boobies all day...No wait, it's not

*goes back to ogling*
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

man, geocities sucks, i always get that msg too blah

nerf geocities

Geocities is nerfed. I think that's the problem. Geocities needs a love patch
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Nice looking little site there, Ali

Well, for the whole 5 minutes it let me look around in there, anyway hehe
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

Alli, how come everytime I see you in MMD the little girl is not playing? Dammit, I want a REAL fight!
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries
    Horrible Person

well hydeo, i saw you there 2x last night and tried to wake her up for you but she was sleeping off the hangover from the party i threw her for killing firedragon haha

Just saw what you said about geocities.. hehe yea.. couldnt reach it either.. =P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Heh where you put the picture of you running from the fixer you jumped in Tir arena i cant see it on the site
    Infamine 200 soljah

heh infamine, 2 things you got wrong :P

1. i don't jump fixers unless they're grey (i'm not sharp, but smart enough to know that lol)

2. i don't take SS's when i'm running away...lose credibility that i got my rookie title legit.

anyone wanna help my gimp trader alt farm freshman btw ?

Weird wouldnt think Fiix would jump anyone
    Infamine 200 soljah

he did, no biggie though, fixers can't really kill you unless you let them.

i guess i was kind of an inviting target just standing in 25% of arena, at least to a fixer.

Mega^|3io
    *sniffs* The next generation of uber1337 computer-game playing people are already being born.
    ~Chris

Alli's Photo Gallery

Originally posted by Geocities
    The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

get a real webhost plz. thanks.

Muhahaha! Great, i love how im sitting beside the slayed bodies of omni tek w00t w00t.
    Experienced Leroy "Johiyat" Gaviglia
    200 Clan Martial Artist

Slayer of Omni-tek
    --------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%
    Achiever 66%
    Socializer 40%
    Explorer 6%

garzini,

I own a web hosting company and would be willing to give you a free account. The only requirement would be my companies banner on the top of the pages. No pop ups or anything like that. As long as your bandwidth isn't a crazy amount I wouldn't have a problem hosting the site.

I am looking to get my company name out there. That is why I am offering the free account.

The server is located in a secure NOC in Georgia about 2 miles from CNN.

Feel free to email me if you are interested.

Talking

That video was great!

I now know the secret of PvP

LOL

Originally posted by Hydeo
    Alli, how come everytime I see you in MMD the little girl is not playing? Dammit, I want a REAL fight!
    If you want a real fight don't grid out of fights or in mmd run back into 25% when theres 3 omnis in there
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

Alli's Photo Gallery
    Fine with me, just as long as you don't start complaining your new photographer can't beat traders in pvp because his camera doesn't do enough damage and the flash blind isn't effective enough!
    Last edited by illphil; Oct 23rd, 2002 at 10:57:39.