Thread: [Atlantean] Prop request

[Atlantean] Prop request

For a new char setting I'm looking for a few seasonal items.

First of all,The Final Respite - Fixture items. These dropped this Halloween and should not be too hard to come by. Hoping someone will donate some spare ones.

Second, some Tombstone items. They are from years past and probably a lot harder to come by now. I hope someone has one or two being dusty in their banks. They're also for sale in the item shop now, but I'm broke.

Contact me, Leileena, ingame (rk1), by private message or as reply to this thread if you have any items you'd like to part with in the benefit of my new project. If your giving them away, you can also mail them. Rewards in ingame credits can be discussed.
    Last edited by Leileena; Dec 6th, 2010 at 21:37:57.

Davedread's Stone Altar is available in Uncle Bazzit's Furnishings, though I think it's meant for outdoor furnishing of cities, and thus placeable only through city controller.

K

Nope, it's a good old fashioned stone altar, works perfectly. Thanks for the tip, there goes most of my worries :P

Areania Have a bunch of the tombstones from old Halloweens. Or well atleast One i remember from last bank inventory i did.

Guess i could atleast borrow it or them to you for a while im sure

edit:
    realised I have a bunch of other fixtures that might be of interest too, no idea whats no drop and not thou. skulls with candles in em and all kinds of stuffs..

Not selling or giving away anything thou But sure ya can borrow all if its for a good cause

Roleplay is always a good cause
    Last edited by PereatMundus; Dec 15th, 2010 at 16:51:26.
    -You must be the change you wish to see-
    (Omni-Mining) Iivanov Clark (Iivanov) Gear 200-Soldier
    (Omni-Mining) Tamena (Tamena) Gear 85-Trader
    Omni-Mining | Omni-Mining Propaganda | Omni-Pol
    Atlantean RP gimp since dec 2001