Thread: Lag Since the last patch

Lag Since the last patch

I know ive experinced a massive jump in lag since the last patch and much of my org have also expressed such experinces. I think this is the correct forum to put this in anyone else experincing this issue?

Thumbs down Lag

Same here...just died again due to Lag. tech will not reply to me at all..this suck big time

same here

what really hurts is when your a doc with a good rep and after last patch i try to heal and game says executing program but to time bar to completion. i hit it like 12 times before it casts. i have cable and ping says 32. i dont like dieing but i really dont like team mate dieing. i have lost 4 teams today in the last 3 hours. this is hurting my rep. plz fix this.

kedryn

The ping time is not updated every sec. The ping time that you got is probably something like 10 sec ago. I guess you should get a red ping indicator a bit later than your lag.
    I've lag too. In fact, the whole team has lag. I don't see lots of people complaining in the forum about lag, probably it's internet lag that affect certain group of people only. The bad thing is that I can do nothing about it.
    McDonald happy meal new toys, the mini heckler doll series: Nature, Evolution, Earth, Stones, Metals, Harmony, Elements, Life and Dreams.