Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - November 26th, 2010 - Spreadsheet Assault

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    After today's Shade nano document and updated versions of ALL prevously released Nano documents there will be no documents for the next three weeks as vacation for some of the team here has been delayed and delayed...but really needs to be taken before the end of the year
    Cue the villagers with pitchforks starting 3096 "OMG Means said no Santa leets this year" threads.

C'mon Means... make the flying rocks solid objects!

I wanna see raidforces running through Pande with the tank out in front, only to see a large object come swinging in and blindside the tank, as we all wave goodbye to him as he's carried off and dropped into Omni HQ.
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

Quote Originally Posted by Zeephonz View Post

I wanna see raidforces running through Pande with the tank out in front, only to see a large object come swinging in and blindside the tank, as we all wave goodbye to him as he's carried off and dropped into Omni HQ.
    /signed

Quote Originally Posted by Typeon View Post
    You acctually assume im expected to wait three weeks for mp rebalance documents???
    Im setting my wait period for 1-2 years.

Why i wrote the comment is because both the other pet profession has gotten their documents.
    But since your not a endgame MP i expect you wont understand.
    Who isnt a endgame MP?
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    Implying we'd still use the launcher to login

But regarding that 'security' flaw.
    If an app is able to read that, your PC already is compromised and there's dozens of other ways to steal sensitive information at that point.
    That is no excuse

Feedback given on the Crat documents has been integrated in the new docs very nicely. Thanks alot for listening!
    Marijke88::220|30|70 Opifex Martial Artist
    Phexuz::220|30|70 Opifex Fixer
    Doppelripp::220|30|70 Opifex Bureaucrat
    Arbitrage::220|30|70 Opifex Trader
    Truxal::220|30|70 Opifex Doctor
    Brennstab::220|30|70 Opifex Nano-Technician
    Wurstmacher::200|30|70 Opifex Shade

Proud Advisor of Insomnia Gravis
    Account created: 2005-01-13

That would be so cool.
    ಠ_ಠ

But regarding that 'security' flaw.
    If an app is able to read that, your PC already is compromised and there's dozens of other ways to steal sensitive information at that point.
    Like somebody else said, no excuse.

However, what about all those "widely trusted" third party tools for AO? Probably already has been abused...
    ಠ_ಠ

most likely they do get abused.... and funcom doesnt always notice it

congratulations btw vhab and nice post means
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

The MA mods look great: brawl increase, team crit buff, lowbie fist changing nanos. The heals don't look so good, though. And Kyudo is still a quest-only nano, afaik, but now the higher one will require a cyberdeck?

I've got a cyberdeck on my NT. It was a pain in the ass to get, it renders him nerfed in many ways and when I had to update it the process was so unclear that I just stopped leveling my NT. All my NTs. Pretty much stopped playing them.

Cyberdecks are a very, very bad idea. I cannot think of anything good to say about cyberdecks and hope that you all will say "Hahaha, that line is just a placeholder for something else."

The new evades look nice in general though I'm hoping the stutter step line will stack with RI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by If6Was9 View Post
    The MA mods look great: brawl increase, team crit buff, lowbie fist changing nanos. The heals don't look so good, though. And Kyudo is still a quest-only nano, afaik, but now the higher one will require a cyberdeck?

I've got a cyberdeck on my NT. It was a pain in the ass to get, it renders him nerfed in many ways and when I had to update it the process was so unclear that I just stopped leveling my NT. All my NTs. Pretty much stopped playing them.

Cyberdecks are a very, very bad idea. I cannot think of anything good to say about cyberdecks and hope that you all will say "Hahaha, that line is just a placeholder for something else."

The new evades look nice in general though I'm hoping the stutter step line will stack with RI.
    It's one of the Dust Brigade questline nanos. They've always required the NANODECK. Not a new "cyberdeck" requirement. See here: http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=273370
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

ohai!

I've met quite a few of you at the Fan event in September.
    What I didn't tell most of you was I didn't fly back and started as a programmer next week

I'm glad I've been given the opportunity to work on AO and contribute directly to the community I've been part of for all these years.
    Vhab! \o/
    Hot Pie ~ Remedie, Maiaa, Squirt, and Remepie

!points for a rl lol.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

With every vacation day my legions grow stronger.

Grats vhab!
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    removed
    Duh. What did I miss?
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by sukas View Post
    I remember him as the Keeper going "I tank!" at one of those 100+ people vhanet beast raids.. only to go splat 2 seconds later.

Good times
    That one was on my MP, and I took all doctors down with me
    Leaving the rest of the raid wtf?!

On my keeper I simply lost aggro killing half of the raid, but I did survive

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Vhab is an enforcer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    Noob, Vhab is no MP. He's clearly an Enforcer.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Warhead View Post
    Like somebody else said, no excuse.

However, what about all those "widely trusted" third party tools for AO? Probably already has been abused...
    See first line
    Last edited by Vhaxx; Nov 26th, 2010 at 22:39:18.
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixOfAges View Post
    Anyone else look at the Pand image and see the O_o made by flying rocks towards the top and middle right away?
    Hahahaha, you damn right.

Could you put these files in any harder to read format?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast