Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - November 26th, 2010 - Spreadsheet Assault

eh, Whats up with keeper nano requirements, do you guys plan on adjusting these to a reasonable level like you did with other professions??? I'm so sick and tired of swapping

220/30/70 keeper with full alphas etc. and still just can't straight up cast my nanos wtf seriously it's lame.

so... who's next on the rebalance list? doctors? *prays*

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonslayah View Post
    eh, Whats up with keeper nano requirements, do you guys plan on adjusting these to a reasonable level like you did with other professions??? I'm so sick and tired of swapping

220/30/70 keeper with full alphas etc. and still just can't straight up cast my nanos wtf seriously it's lame.
    that's a small price to pay for having to buff once a month

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    so... who's next on the rebalance list? doctors? *prays*

EDIT:

that's a small price to pay for having to buff once a month
    Because bs runs once a month? or are you saying that our buffs are the only ones not canceled entering the battlestation? Am I missing something???

Seriously I would opt for shorter duration if this is the tradeoff.
    Last edited by Dragonslayah; Nov 26th, 2010 at 19:03:47.

Okies. Ended read shade doc not long ago... \o/ I will ding my shade. I love it.

Now... what about MPs? =p
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancingrage View Post
    And another MP player....heh. Geez we have a really bad habit, don't we?

Gratz Vhab, Steady as she goes, Means.
    Vhab is a MP ? I thought he was a bot
    RK1 - Malaxia - NM Bureaucrat (220/30/70) - Master of soloing
    RK1 - Telbruk - Solitus Soldier (220/30/59) - Mostly harmless
    RK1 - Telbewbs - Solitus Doctor (220/30/65) - Raiding assistant
    RK1 - Telbot - Atrox Adventurer (59/4) - Lovechild raid bot
    RK1 - Sumonia - NM Meta-Physicist (83/6) - Mochies totem
    RK1 - Coustaille - NM Engineer (52/0) - Totw Twink
    Test - Mala - Solitus Agent (220/30/70) - Council of Testers

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Everything you need for your crat is here
    Testlive fun : MMOATP and more! Join us!

Did you open the new doc? Because reqs were reduced, a lot.
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    Did you open the new doc? Because reqs were reduced, a lot.
    Yea I did open it, am I reading the wrong section? end game nano reqs look the same... maybe I am looking in the wrong section

Quote Originally Posted by Dancingrage View Post
    And another MP player....heh. Geez we have a really bad habit, don't we?

Gratz Vhab, Steady as she goes, Means.
    Vhab is an enforcer!
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Yea I did open it, am I reading the wrong section? end game nano reqs look the same... maybe I am looking in the wrong section
    I think you opened the wrong sheet with the old nanos :P Check below, there should be other sheets.
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    I think you opened the wrong sheet with the old nanos :P Check below, there should be other sheets.
    Ok my apologies, the first 2 tabs had the requirements exactly the same.
    Thanks Nogoal.

Quote Originally Posted by Malaxia View Post
    Vhab is a MP ? I thought he was a bot
    Noob, Vhab is no MP. He's clearly an Enforcer.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    We got the Pandemonium sky up and running and proper this week for the first time...I'm sure you can imagine how excited we all were...that is an amazing number of flying rocks!
    See!? The sky is falling after all!!
    <Means> I always laugh when I have to type "/get sex" when debugging

[Social] Eponyx: I don't drink, yeah it is true. Can you please get that pink moose of the platform. And park the polkadot elephant to reclaim.

Uaintseenme: This is why i love Test sever so Much.
    I can wake up in the morning and think to my self, "Im going to break AO today" and should i managed to do it, I'll get rewarded for it.

removed
    Last edited by Means; Nov 26th, 2010 at 19:53:10. Reason: sigh...
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Where is my NT doc? I want to rage and see the forums burn.
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Quote Originally Posted by Macrosun View Post
    Movement keys work fine with new characters on my accounts / installations, and i just deleted my whole prefs folder to make doubly sure. The movement keys are all there by default on any old character or new character i create.

I am guessing the people who have issues are using custom UIs that mess with the key bind settings.
    Were's the "reset camera behind character" bind?

Edit.. it was still there.. just didn't work right away.
    Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Removed
    D: Are you doing it w/o me? Die Viz Die. And lol I'm still nog sick of Pand.

P.s.: Vhab is a Enforcer MP. Period.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

I would like to thank you guys who posted the side by side's of the nano docs of the before and after, I appreciate it. Much easier to read now.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    I'm AM sorry that you received an in-game tell from a stupid person. We'll begin work on some kind of "stupid" filter immediately.
    You could install it on the forums and really cut down on the signal-to-noise ratio.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    T.T omg!! 3 weeks with no docs!!! /pet "The Rihwen" attack Means
    You acctually assume im expected to wait three weeks for mp rebalance documents???
    Im setting my wait period for 1-2 years.

Why i wrote the comment is because both the other pet profession has gotten their documents.
    But since your not a endgame MP i expect you wont understand.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast