Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - November 26th, 2010 - Spreadsheet Assault

wooohooooow never thought this would happening thaaaanks i got to read now !

bleh
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Funcom employee Friday with Means - November 26th, 2010 - Spreadsheet Assault

Thank you for letting us Agents know that there will be no change well into the next year, that is way better than uncertainty.
    and congratulations Vhab
    KIND regards
    -Ariensky
    Humankind can not gain anything, without first giving something in return.
    To obtain; something of equal value must be lost.
    That is the 1st law of equivalent exchange

Rubi-Ka needs: a nickel statue of an astronaut pointing at the sky
    With the description / plate saying:
    When the stars burn out and I find I lack the strength to continue...one of YOU wil pick up the flag and carry it forward.
    This really isn't a corporate product anymore...it belongs to all of us. Where it goes it up to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Omutb View Post
    Does that mean its going to give us a "log out to char selection" in the future?
    Yes
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Cynic092 View Post
    Any word on fixing the lack of preset movement keys for characters at login, in particular new characters on new accounts that new players are rolling who won't be able to move?

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=584485
    Movement keys work fine with new characters on my accounts / installations, and i just deleted my whole prefs folder to make doubly sure. The movement keys are all there by default on any old character or new character i create.

I am guessing the people who have issues are using custom UIs that mess with the key bind settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    ohai!

I've met quite a few of you at the Fan event in September.
    What I didn't tell most of you was I didn't fly back and started as a programmer next week

I'm glad I've been given the opportunity to work on AO and contribute directly to the community I've been part of for all these years.
    Gratz Man, well deserved! GL with the coding, looking forward to see you leaving your footprint here...
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

so, shades no longer have any stuns? lets hope the increased evades make up for the... well i guess pvm wise... err... seriously?
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Great my main is useless until 2012, oh snap the world ends then. GG
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

gratz Vhab!
    Life is bare, gloom and misery everywhere.

Means, instead of giving us false hopings, just dont say a deadline to the community, if ofcourse you are sure that you will make the deadline..

it'll only piss off the community even more.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveerz View Post
    Means, instead of giving us false hopings, just dont say a deadline to the community, if ofcourse you are sure that you will make the deadline..

i am happy with every day/week/month/year "rebalance" (aka deathstrike to ao) gets delayed =)
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveerz View Post

I'll tell ya, that doesn't work either

If you don't mention dates, people think everything is a hoax or they assume its a million times worse, that it will really turn out.

There is no way to do it "right" (tm) just the way you choose to communicate.

Quote Originally Posted by Typeon View Post
    Wowz.... Crats > Engineers > Soldiers > Shades.... w8 where's that last pet profession?!??!
    Trader?

Quote Originally Posted by nitr0 View Post
    i am happy with every day/week/month/year "rebalance" (aka deathstrike to ao) gets delayed =)
    this
    220/26 Shade, 220/26 Enf, 220/26 Crat, 220/25 NT, 220/25 Fix, 220/23 Doc, 217/24 Trader, 214/23 Agent, 200/23 MP, 171/22 Sold, 167/21 MP, 157/21 Eng, 150/20 MA, 150/16 Keeper, 150/13 Adv, 123/2 Fixer

T.T omg!! 3 weeks with no docs!!! /pet "The Rihwen" attack Means
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Do the rocks still clip through the platform with the Inferno portal on it, and anyone standing there?
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Waldgeist View Post
    There's one though..
    blah

So what's happening when? (Seriously, I've lost track)

Christmas, n00b experience update, valentines, balancing, then engine?

Yes
    Awesomeness

Can we have configurably less than 30secs from /camp to get there please?
    Wtb insta-log offs with "/camp 0", or "/camp 15" to verbally abuse some org/alliance mates before going

Quote Originally Posted by KoolKitty View Post
    gratz Vhab!
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Waldgeist View Post
    I'll tell ya, that doesn't work either

If you don't mention dates, people think everything is a hoax or they assume its a million times worse, that it will really turn out.

Ah the fun of balancing expectations, best estimates & room to get wtfpwnd by code...

Just keep the info coming & we'll still <3 you all

Quote Originally Posted by Niemandsland View Post
    Trader?
    Lol!
    Troxxor - Atrox Enforcer - My Ganker [Target]
    Slights - Solitus Enforcer - My Tanker [Target]

Loyal General of Ascension
    www.clan-ascension.org
    Rimor | Clan
    Significant Alts: SlightChange | Bokken | Takken

Quote Originally Posted by Troxxor View Post
    Can we have configurably less than 30secs from /camp to get there please?
    Wtb insta-log offs with "/camp 0", or "/camp 15" to verbally abuse some org/alliance mates before going
    You know those 30 seconds are there for a reason right? :P
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Work on the professions nano documents has been going well but at this point I think it is important to say clearly that we are not going to complete and test this work before Christmas. We knew this wouldn't be an easy process and when we were estimating the time involved we didn't budget enough time for the feedback and adjustments that would be made as the process evolved. So while this won't be out when we hoped we feel the changes we are making based on the excellent feedback provided by the playerbase will be worth the wait.
    /facepalm, people, who already know AO and AO team, knew that you won't finish your job in time, so at least you don't have to apologize to everyone.
    The engine work is progressing well and the tree and body work is getting done faster than I would have imagined.
    I don't know, but it looks like really old phrase, like from 2008?
    So while this won't be out when we hoped we feel the changes we are making based on the excellent feedback provided by the playerbase will be worth the wait.
    Excellent feedback? I saw only whines about what the hell are you doing again? Aka MR thread or in game Item shop, selling veteran items, tokens, VPs, levels, xp, etc.
    This game lost everything thanks to such effort, it is only about money nothing more.
    Btw when are you planning selling 220/30/70 with endgame armor and symbs? Probably soon and getting more money from people through Paid points is probably more important than everything else.
    You are on the way to make from Anarchy online new game called Noob trox online.
    Do you ask me why?
    1. MR, it is better than old mr after what you removed negative effects after use.
    2. Why Noob?
    a) your planned "balance" act will kill all twinks, which were made since SL/LE expansion.
    b) your super paid point system aka "Do you have money? go and buy what you want."
    I logged a few days ago only for 5 mins, when I saw some notum war action and after killing 4 people with full expansion I got this tell:
    [Kis...]: cant u just let a newbie
    [Kis...]: clan org
    [Kis...]: have a tower site ?
    [Kis...]: ill give u 4 mill
    [Kis...]: for the site
    [Kis...]: ?
    [Kis...]: if u stop attacking
    [Kis...]: promise
    [Kis...]: not to attack ?
    [Kis...]: wtf?
    [Kis...]: why such ******
    Instead of thinking about how to make twinks, how AO mechanisms work, people in AO rather pay for everything and if they don't have knowledge about AO, they can call only more similar noobs and this game works that one twink can't kill team of such lazy people or your best pvp level range.
    This is your way, AO is losing veteran players and you are getting more clueless people from WoW, but this is what you want, because WoW people will pay for every ****** and they don't want to work hard for their setups, skills, items, etc. (aka item shop).
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Yes
    Hey Vhab, are u going to fix the major security flaw that the launcher is?
    like no more clear text passwords?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast