Thread: MP gets more <3

MP gets more <3

Touch of Poison removes Improved Instill With Malign Intent effect

Work as intended? or part of FC early Balance

pls do something about or at least tell us before about it in patch, or u wana surprise us?
    /tell alphafire ecaterine cosma007 Enforcerul Hugmyperks Marionela on RK2

Where did you see this?

X

Quote Originally Posted by XtremTech View Post
    Where did you see this?

X
    Got a mp that is why i saw this... ...but seems MP dont care about this .. since no posts... or i posted it in wrong forum
    /tell alphafire ecaterine cosma007 Enforcerul Hugmyperks Marionela on RK2

or people dont really play mp anymore

If it happens, then it's a bug. From a purely technical stand-point, it certainly shouldn't happen as the Touch of Poison nano is in a completely separate line (Space: 863) to Instills (Healing: 216) - indeed the Touch of Poison nano is in a line of its own, as far as I can tell.

This sort of thing should probably be posted more to the MP forum. Youll get more notice for it there... but before posting it, I'd recommend just testing it again to be sure that nothing else might have been going on. Also try buffing with the Touch of Poison first, then with the instill - to see whether Touch of Poison prevents Instill from being cast, or whether it over-writes back too.

X
    Last edited by XtremTech; Nov 25th, 2010 at 15:28:41.

Just dropped onto test. I wasn't able to test this specifically with my own test MP, so I asked Asst Director Michizure to run it for me, which he was graceful enough to do.

He cast Rhiwen and ran both Touch of Poison and Instill with Malign Intent on the pet. Both buffs ran without any over-writing of each other. Instill with Malign Intent was run first, followed by Touch of Poison. So both buffs were running at the same time on the pet.

As of now, it doesn't look like there is a bug.

If you're still seeing the issue and can reproduce it reliably, drop me a note with the exact details of when you see the issue (Which pet, which instill, which order buffed etc) and I'll try to get it tested.

X
    Last edited by XtremTech; Nov 25th, 2010 at 15:25:12.

Quote Originally Posted by XtremTech View Post
    Just dropped onto test. I wasn't able to test this specifically with my own test MP
    Do not feed the trolls.

I've not noticed anything either and I am too lazy to test minimum damage on mobs to see if there is a side effect.

Quick side question.. does a MP 200/30 exist ingame?

Does not, but it would have been a weird twink.

Quote Originally Posted by vios View Post
    Does not, but it would have been a weird twink.
    Oh yes?