Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stupid Stuff

So, explain to me again how one PARRIES a bullet, I forgot. Can the Parry a Grenade?

So there I was in BETA and just cruising around. I thought Id go back to my apartment.

So, which one was it? Look at key 'key to apartment' thats no help, why couldnt it say 'Key to apartment in RomeBlue Backyard 2, door 1'

So the search is on, zone into backyards, check each door, jump and run out of zone, check next one. Repeat, and continue. Well, the worst thing happened next, I jumped from the wrong point and landed behind the TREATMENT Machine in the back yard. Then the FEAR sank in, when did I last save? Oh the horror. After not being able to get help, termination.

I resolved to turn this in as a bug. Surely this wasnt meant to be? Low and behold 1 year 4 months later, You can still find a newbie getting stuck in that same spot.

Even better, if they havent figured out the Newbie OOC and someone is making another character that already plays, this guy is plain stuck. He loses hope and logs off. Delete character and recreates. No big loss from our stand point, but how many have felt that the 1 or 2 hours it took to end up stuck was more than they could bear? If they got stuck in the newbie area, how bad could the game be?

Why is the TREATMENT MACHINE in the backyards of OMNI areas in a spot they can fall down behind it?
    Last edited by GreyBear; Nov 2nd, 2002 at 12:55:09.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12