Thread: Omni-Pol?

Omni-Pol?

I'm a bit confused on the subject, is Omni-Pol a player guild, or a funcom guild? Or, is it a funcom guild populated by players?

The idea of joining Omni-Pol is strangely appealing, just wondering if it's something I'd ever have the ability to do, or if I should lower my expectations.
    The only thing worse than the whiners, are the whiners who whine about the whiners. And then there's the whiners who whine about how the whiners whines managed to get something changed, but now the whiners don't like that the other whiners were able to have something changed. And so the whiners whine about the whiners whining and get the change un-done, which causes the whiners to whine even more about how the whiners whines about the whiners whines ruined an otherwise good thing. So now you have whiners whining about whiners, whining about the whiners who are whining, and general whiners who whine about whines in general. And this doesn't even take into account the whiners, or the whiners-about-whiners, or the whiners with whiners-about-whiners in their mouth, and when they whine, they shoot whiners.

"It's difficult to imagine a world in which people voluntarily choose to listen to liberals. There is no evidence that it has ever happened. " - Ann Coulter

Actually, there are two omni-pols. A player run guild and a story-defined one. Check this article to learn more.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Omni-Pol

The Omni-Pol player org lead by Monty "Meister" Capo has a minimum lvl of 50 to join.

It is officially affliliated with Funcom Omni-Pol.

For more info go to...

www.omni-pol.org
    Melynda 'Carla02' Zembower
    L220/15 Omni Eternalist
    RK1

Advisor of Vatos Locos
    Vatos Locos Forums

Omni-Pol

Should you require information that I can provide I will be happy to answer any questions.

Carla02 and Daeem were faster than me. So.. if you have questions, Daeem is your man

We are not the official Omni-Pol, but considered a sub.division of the story Omni-Pol. We roleplay a lot and due to our affiliation with the big Omni-Pol, we get involved in police action now and then. Just be aware that there are some players who do not like law enforcers or OT loyal people and will call you all kinds of names, in case you join us
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Thanks all for the info.

I'm not quite 50 yet, and i have this silly habbit of continually re-rolling new chars each time I get one near 30-40. I wanna try them all and then decide which one I have the most fun with. So far, the Bureaucrat is the winner by a landslide... playing that class is just so much fun it makes the other classes look stupid.

Once I've got some more time under my belt, I'll check O-P out and see if I'd fit in.

Thanks.
    The only thing worse than the whiners, are the whiners who whine about the whiners. And then there's the whiners who whine about how the whiners whines managed to get something changed, but now the whiners don't like that the other whiners were able to have something changed. And so the whiners whine about the whiners whining and get the change un-done, which causes the whiners to whine even more about how the whiners whines about the whiners whines ruined an otherwise good thing. So now you have whiners whining about whiners, whining about the whiners who are whining, and general whiners who whine about whines in general. And this doesn't even take into account the whiners, or the whiners-about-whiners, or the whiners with whiners-about-whiners in their mouth, and when they whine, they shoot whiners.

"It's difficult to imagine a world in which people voluntarily choose to listen to liberals. There is no evidence that it has ever happened. " - Ann Coulter