Thread: Some arena Rules

Some arena Rules

Obviously i dont expect people to agree with these rules or for them to ever be used, but this is just basically what i would like to see them like and maybe you can all give yur ideas on some rules.

Tir Arena - Now that there are no hostile guards in TIR so even low levels can whompa there i think this arena should be a twink only arena where people can only fight if it has been agreed beforehand and all fights must be 1vs1 unless both fighters agree otherwise. Also leaving the arena during battle is not allowed unless you are running away to zone, trying to confuse your opponent by leaving the arena is not allowed. Obviously non-twinks are allowed to come here also, prehaps if they want to team up against a really good player (as long as the player agrees)

Ent arena - This should be made accesable to clanners and be used for non-twink pvp (by this i just mean pvm players wanting to have a quick fight with a friend, or players which do not have a gun twice their level). Other than that the same rules apply as above.

New arena in Newland desert - This is just the same as the arenas are now, anything goes basically and ganking is allowed. This arena is just a patch of ground with some of those red flag thingys around it.

25% zones - People in these zones kill whoever they can regardless of level (this just depends how nice you are) but killing somone in one of these zones is not to be considered wrong (unless they are on same faction)

Bar in Hope - I think its hope, may be bliss, i just want to see more people in it really.

Switch OE arena with Tir arena and im fine. Its gay that an all-twink arena should be put in Tir. The twinks are Omnis. Clanners are gay, worthless pieces of crap.
    AsclepIIus - Evil Doc
    AsclepIIIus - PvP Twink

TSO Link Please click on it and make my friend happy

BTW this worthless **** above (clankiller) doesn't tip when you make him a full set of implants. Damn noobs...

hehe

Fiveskin

touché, lol.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

No offense, but rules suck :P

--K

One thing to remember about 'rules' is the more there are, the harder they are to enforce. As well, it is absolutely pointless to have 'rules' that cannot be enforced. So basically, this is a spammmmm thread.
    Chadwick "Armaklaesy" Brownwood
    Welcome to my massage parlor. Please put on this towel and Zhok will be right with you.