Thread: I have lost my +18 prof jones vest

I have lost my +18 prof jones vest

when zoning in my mision last night in bs i lost my +18 prof vest and there has to be a bug about this cause. the item just disappeared annd ther is nothing hte gm can do..( b*** s***)
    all my hard work to get this items have been for nothing.. i find it really sad that Fuc Com cant do anything for honest players when they are so qucik to take out exploiters and such.. plusthey tell me that if i do too many peptiition for the same thing that my right ot petition will be taken aways.. thats just great.. take it away.. it doesnt do s*** anyways... i dont need sympathy i need my item back
    sorry for the rant but this was my most prized possesion in the game

I know exactly how frustrating this is. Having put alot of time aquiring an item for your character only to have it disapear from some stupid bug. I have had this happen to me before with items of less importance, but when items of such value to a character vanish I think they have to do more to help. Even if it takes some time. Items that come from quests, special NPC drops and all items that don't drop anymore should be replaced imho. Don't give up on this, you should have your Prof Jones Vest back!
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent