Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dont even think about nerfing heals...

dont even think about nerfing heals...

Dont even think about it... it would just be rediculous.... only heal that would help is CH, and with docs sucky weapon skill, that means that im dead fried doc, if i dont use my init buff....

wellw ell...all from here

back to the shaddows

You know it will happen.

Too many people are whining about it. Look at every other nerf...bracers, full damage, trader heals, burst, AS nerfs......
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Originally posted by Cyblade7
    You know it will happen.

Too many people are whining about it. Look at every other nerf...bracers, full damage, trader heals, burst, AS nerfs......

Well, hopefully not before november. my account runs out in November, and I am not renewing it.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Turin send me a PM, I am trying to gather a group of AO peeps for SWG... we will rule the known universe

currently on my list is Miglio, styles, swicky, edmoney and me
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

what's wrong with nerfing heals in pvp?
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

half damage and half heals... seems logical to me...
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Angry excuse you

Originally posted by Yazule
    Turin send me a PM, I am trying to gather a group of AO peeps for SWG... we will rule the known universe

currently on my list is Miglio, styles, swicky, edmoney and me
    you forgot me
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

so mongo gets nerfed too right and fixer hots while advs/mas/docs get gimped enfs and fixers stay the same and have more of an advantage than before woot

lets cut mkX time in half because that helps soldiers stay alive too and and and lets cut ns1/2 time in half cause it helps nt stay alive longer :/

i think the biggest problem with people complaining about healing is with docs yet there arent that many high titled docs out there... as for mas woot first nerf crits then lets **** em over even more and nerf heals too wooo great idea dont leave out advs either that uber 6s with 1300 nano init complete heal sure does help them out
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Originally posted by Centurion3
    half damage and half heals... seems logical to me...
    sure, no problem, make heals 1/2 in pvm too. i would love to see those enforcers calling for heal nerf /telling doc from team "wtf?? why didn't you heal me, you suck" LOL

what's good for one is good for all. i know one thing, if i'm in a team and my heals are nerfed to 1/2 who do you think i'm going to spend my time healing ? if you said i'm gonna heal myself and let everyone else die you would be correct.

Unhappy

Guys take a min and step into our shoes...

Imagine having all Blue/Dark Blue weapon skills, no weapon buffs, and all you had was an init debuff and your heals. Now, how many of you would be willing to go up against a soldier or MA armed with full alpha or dimach and specials? I understand that it's pretty unfair when your fighting a doc who can shrug off an alpha or specials with the one heal, but hey so is getting drained -400ish to all your attack and nano skills. My point is we all have classes that we can't beat...plain and simple.

Instead of whining about how unfair it is try fighting a little smarter, no one likes to hear other people telling FC what they should do whith their profession, instead offer alternatives, it's easy to say "get rid of this so i can kill this guy." Now lets hear of ways to fix this instead of getting rid of the original design of a profession. Docs are healers that ALL we have take that away and we're just another healer without the benifit of buffs... =0/
    Last edited by Yashanda; Oct 11th, 2002 at 21:38:50.
    Yashanda lvl 200 omni doc

Tarheel lvl 112 Agent
    Knightdale lvl 109 Trader
    Pookypoo lvl 107 enf

plain and simple...

100% damage... 25~40% cap...
    OT Soldier: Sarv
    My little CH ho: Zitrix

100% damage

100% heals

Sounds good to me.

No points for killing same side and we can call it good too.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

100% damage and 100 % heals

dont nerf Heals UNnerf damge.. (but we need damage caps 25%-40% of targets HP or somthing like that )
    w00p w00p!!

2 cents

nerfing heals would nerf the game, no way around it, where is the fun in everyone being a soldier or enforcer....anyway when was the last time a doc killed you in under a minute? they have it hard enough with weapon skills, if any advantage it is the CH that can be used over and over and over with a decent HE.
    Got into a big debate over heals on ooc in tir with i believe nitsobar and fatcrusher? anyway we basically agreed 40% heal cap if anything was gonna get nerfed...if you nerf heals would it be any different than soldiers one more hit healing? just 400-500 hp per heal if your lucky compared to a soldiers 300 (yes it has a small DoT but thats not the point) and traders have a drain type heal that heals them for 500 correct? nerf heals and you completely screw the game over, in the end if it really matters....dont fight an MA,doc or advent if you dont think heals are fair to have at 100%. MA and Advent could get lucky but i think you could run from any of those 3 profs and get away fast enough if a fight started. Quit complaining, learn your profession and play the profession, if you want nerfed heals lets all make soldiers or enf's and have fun with a 2 prof game. CH is the only problem i see really, 40% cap would help that part...
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

what about 200% hit points for all players

100% damage, 40% caps.

100% healing for PVP and PVM.

and 200% damage for all mobs.

This might mean that the 100-130 crowd would have to do something other than 185-195 missions but at 180 these 190 missions are such a cake walk it's pathetic. Besides puting damage and healing on the same level, it would actually make PVM a little more interesting.

This could balance PVP healing and damage without having to beat every single nano and debuff with the nurf stick. Doc heals would still be good in PVP and still be good enough to keep teams alive in PVM.

The only folks I see whining for 100% damage are soldiers and agents..... the only people I can imagine that would thrive under such conditions.

Odd!
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Originally posted by Meurgen
    The only folks I see whining for 100% damage are soldiers and agents..... the only people I can imagine that would thrive under such conditions.

Odd!
    ya, it is kinda odd now that you mention it. Can't think why a proffession like soldiers who only do one single solitary thing in combat would want it unnerfed. Soldiers who can't debuff, or heal, or root, ect. Soldiers who's only option in combat is to deal damage and they seem to want their damage unnerfed? What wacko's!

The 50% damage nerf in pvp drastically increased the abilities of the proffession's who arn't geared 100% towards combat. But those proffs that are combat oriented never did gain any abilities on the non combat side of things to compensate did they?
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

400% Max HP

100% Damage.
    100% Heals.
    40% Caps.

400% Mob Damage in PVP :P
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Originally posted by Meurgen

Odd!
    I'm an agent, I don't want to nerf anyone.

I want 100% damage and 100% heals to come back/stay.

As for others...well to h3ll with the nerfcallers!
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

And those people calling for heal nerfs are going to regret it when the game is all about team PvP (Notum Wars) and their docs can't heal them properly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast