Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fix the nanomage breed!!

oops forgot to post the thread
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=37840

And a solitus might be able to equip a CHS a couple levels before a nanomage.. kinda like how a nanomage can use nanos a couple levels before them.
    Rebbeca Omni Tek President
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

Originally posted by Rebbeca
    What determines whether or not you are resisted is what your nanoskills are at vs. the mobs nano resist.

Mochams = +140 nanoskills = less resists

who told you that lie?

simple problem is this

nanomages are weak and they should be, they do get more nano pool which is fine

now as far as a nt goes we are all screwed up because of 2 distinct things.

1) we used to have range, we could fight well and survive, all we had to do was keep a safe distance, but this distance was clsoed very fast by attackers if we fumbled or attacked with a weapon and broke root. if an attacker got me in range i was dead in 3 hits pretty much same as it is now i am dead in three hits.

so weak health + range made it pretty cool (couldnt use weapons or face breaking root)

THEY NERFED IT with out thinking of the real implications now every one can fight from 40 meters (range cap) this took away the advatage for having a nt and being a nanomage breed and nothing was implimented to replace it.

2) when 100% dmg was in effect my long anilating hadron would cause up too 4 k dmg a very good trade off for the amount of time it took and cast it and lack of specials we had as nano dmg dealers. Other medium cast and medium charge nanos did about 2 k dmg not too bad, rember no speacials on nukes.

so what did they do? THEY NERFED DMG by HALF and implimented a cap now my best nuke that takes forever only hits for 2 k minus capp. they also left heals at 100% and did not half the nano cost so now i need twice the nano to do the same dmg as i could before, while healers get to heal for 100% get to fight with in thier range at all times and dont have to worry about lossing more the 40% health in one shot

and debuffs last for the original amount of time.

they nerfed the game in an emergency response to whining crying complaining but never looked at the big picture, NEVR

no they are trying to fix what is broken with out going back to range or 100% dmg

either way the nanomage nt is screwed the only way to fix this now would entail SPEED

we need nukes that will cast fast and recharge faster.
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

Originally posted by besheba
    either way the nanomage nt is screwed the only way to fix this now would entail SPEED
    Well, I certainly don't disagree that NT's need work. But that's a profession related problem, and has little to do with the breed.
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345