I suck at it.

Well I do for now anyway.

Last night, not wanting to run yet another Broken Shores Missions, to be refered to as YABSM from this point fort by me, tgtkguy, Lionsnake and myself MrBoh figured let's go see what's going on in 2ho.

So I log on my son's enforcer, hit us all with Essence of Titan, hit Lionsnake with a Mocham, team back up with my trader and the Doc lays down the healt buffs. So off we go to the grid term in West Athens, after making sure we save in Old Athens, and make the jump to 2ho.

We all fly and gain some hight and start to look around. I soon crash as I was playing on the XP system. So after the crash, I log on the Win2K box, get teamed back up and we find a spot to set down over by a bunker.

Well guy and I managed to get out of our yalms into the bunker, but they got Lionsnake before he was able to do much of anything. Appears he was got alphaed by the soldier and init debuffed by the Doc and just couldn't do anything to make it to the bunker or out alive.

I pop back out in an attempt to help him and divest/plunder the soldier, pick up an init debuff from the doc, fire off an area root, get burst/fling on me from the soldier and run back to the bunker where the doc was recharging.

So the Guy and I come back out after getting our wits about us. Only to be greeted by a level 178 Dual 1hb Female Enforcer with Albrech Tank armor on. Fire off my divest, and an area root. The Doc is healing me, but this friggen enforcer brawl/fast attack and normal hits took half my health.

Mean while my crappy pvp Vektor is hitting for 300 or so. Not to mention the fact this enforcer is moving very fast. So we hit the bunker again, heal up and the enforcer jumps in as well. Doc Init debuffs the enforcer, and I fire off a divest again and get resisted, I think. That or I was just lagging as I never saw anything say it was resisted or succesfull.

Doc and I jump back out of the bunker and get ready for th enforcer to exit. I run off a bit and the doc moves to the other side. Enforcer runs up to me to fight, I fire off a divest, hit fire, try to get a drain off for health, biomet isn't up enough, crap, need to put the drains I can use with out my ladder up, hit the area root, enforcer breaks the root, fire off another root, enforcer breaks root, make run for bunker, get hit for 1K, 1K, Brawl, Dimach, Fast Attack, reclaim!

So what did I learn? Several things, I need a few more levels. Namely to get my evades up more and my nano init up. Damn drains were taking to long to cast. I've got a recompiler to put on my trader so as soon as I can pick up Trading Mougle I'll have that on.

While my QL150 primus is nice, it did not appear to help me much against said enforcer. I also need to finish off my new implants and switch over to an Ithica Snakemaster and work to get that QL250 VE on.

The Doc needs some evades and higher heals, and poor lionsnake needs more NCU so he can use that NS he has with all the health buffs and mochams up.

Also before I go next time I'm gonna get an MP friend to come along for Curse of Chronos and nano shutdown for those damn docs. CoC will at least stund the enforcer so I Can get a drain off on skills.

I'm also going to hunt down a crit buff from an MA, and speed/NCU buffs from a fixer before we go.

Even though I quickly got killed, I had fun and for our first time out, I'm surpised we lasted as long as we did vs a 178 enforcer and 167 soldier. Not sure what the doc was, never saw the doc, just the doc debuffs. Plus all these people had titles so they have been doing this a while. But for a 110 Trader, 110 Doc, and 114 NT we lasted longer than just a few seconds. Well the Doc and Trader did

So if anyone ever wants to go raid 2HO, by all means drop me a line and I'll come, I had fun and can't wait for the first time I get to kill someone and get the ***** tells about my trader and such.

MrBoh