Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: More health for the Atrox, and more nano pool for the Nanomage

Originally posted by Sjoko

Didn't have to be level 195, I can cast OS now at level 184. But I need 2x virral eggs, 2 ot rings, rifle baby something adding +30 to si, poetic stretchband, int boost & neleb coat. I could also implant AR x 3 and rifle x3 and I didn't have to use treatment in the right hand. I sacrificed some t&s and mc, but I can still cast rrfe. Drawback to casting OS is that you have to raise the rifle skill. And I can't cast TMS X anymore.

At level 200 I can use 3x ar implants and be able to use mk x and os with expertises. So it's not impossible, as an atrox, you just have to wait until you're nearly 200 to cast all our (currentl) buffs. Also found out that I can with the new soldier only ring use ql 200 r-hand without using faded treatment.
    Omni sols only tho, not us poor clanners

Cool To clarify my example...

To all of you who read my example and got confused as I mixed some proffession relevated stuff into it.

The Atrox should logically have more hp than any other breed to compensate for he's lag of casting skills and so on...

Well then there is the nanomage who suffers from such vast lag of hp that it makes it very difficult to play a nanomage and have succes.

So CZ suggests a solution where they will make up for that.

So it sounds logical to give the Atrox more hp's and to do somewhat the opposit to the nanomage by giving them a bigger nanopool.

Well this solution is simply not a good and fair solution as it will just unbalance things even more :/
    Nanopool simply is not worth anything compared to hp.

FC has already stated that they are trying improve the casting proffesions in a way so that it pays to play a nanomage.
    *NT for instance in such a way that they will not need to use weapons as a supplement to their nukes as it should only lower the damage over time to do so*

There are currently many nano's in the game that has nearly insane casting requirements and it will not improve the different proffessions much to put more of those ingame as it either requires you to find 3 GA MK IV to pay for the equipment you need to use such nano's or make use of exploits or go ebay - in either case a bad solution.

MY SUGGESTION WOULD BE - improve the casting skills on the nanomage the only fair solution to their lag of hp and especially in consideration to the change planned for the Atrox.

*You might as well have suggested to give us a nanomage only nano line for improving our already fantastic swimming skills which we need for getting away from our predators :P*

Yours sincerely
    Xenozx

PS: Thx Letah for reading and understanding my post -hehe
    These news were brought to you by XenCorp!

Perhaps it's because NT lack healing capability? I mean for an Enforcer, nano pool is the most important thing after lvl 120 or so. Almost every single enforcer will die only when their nano is out.
    Oh, and doesn't NTs have layer nano? :/

yes but

They have so precious little health that spending the time casting layers is not an option especially not when as I said FC is trying to ensure that for instance NT's become able to do more damage without weapons - thus only doing damage with nano's - hehe get me ?

We need 49 ncu open for our NS MKII and all other ncu's are used for important buffs - so no space for layered and even if you keep space open for it we have so little health that too much damage go through the layered, while we don't deal enough damage trying to chain the layered, which is actually almost impossible due to much too long recharge on this nano...

Yours sincerely
    Xenozx
    These news were brought to you by XenCorp!

Same here, before I run out of nano my advesary has died of old age, and thats not even a joke

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by Voorg

Omni sols only tho, not us poor clanners
    Actually no

If you implant senseimp in the chest (I got smg there) you could use the wild canary as a pm gun and you don't have to have the rings.

So there, it's us poor Omni sols who are left out again.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Closing the thread, as it is becoming very long now, and all arguments seem to be covered. No need for a repeating 20-page thread.

I've noted the concerns, and will bring it to the designers. The changes stay as they are, but I will see whether doing more changes to the breeds is an option.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112