Thread: Land Control Idea

Land Control Idea

hey how about a guild house or some apartments on our special land? That would be so cool! We could put up a Krispy Kreme donut shop too instead of the controller to tempt the opposite side to storm it since we'd have great donuts. These towers sound really hard to take down.. especially since some of the larger guilds would make it impossible to even get close to their fortress. Where would the motivation be? Let us build a donut shop or a guild house.. it would make the idea of having a base a lot more realistic. but im sure you're saving it for the Shadowlands.. im sure you all agree
    No matter where I go, there I am.

come on donut shop!
    No matter where I go, there I am.

Bump for purpose to towers. Ahem...maybe not Krispy Kreme, because Galway bought them out looong ago, now you've got the ever contraversal Bronto Kreme.

Seriously...Guild houses make sense since these towers are mainly available to guilds. Solo-player towers could include, perhaps, a tent or camp so they have a base of operations too. Right now a tower that simply mines notum is pretty bland. I, personally, would not stand around to guard a thing that sits there all day and billows smoke. (Putting all gameplay elements aside)

-Sol
    I'll blame an early Sunday morning and lots of booze on Saturday. That ok? - Cz

roots. they're not just for trees anymore. - Eahii

...what good is the Duck Explosion skill ? The only thing I've found so far that explodes are chests. - Muminka