Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aliens, Pumpkins and Phat Lewt! 18.3.14 Preview!

Quote Originally Posted by Dagget View Post
    If they are patching Tuesday, they need to get notice up in the forums in the server notices section ASAP. They just patched testlive again a short time ago so I'm smelling a possible bump to Wednesday for the official patch.
    The test patch added no new or updated mob or player usable items. it seemed like it would have been just bug fixes and the like. So it's possible for them to still put the live patch out tomorrow unless some new problem they need to take care of crops up. It isn't all that uncommon for them to put patch notes and such out only after the servers are taken down for the patch or there about either.

Love the leet posters and and new pets
    General of The Red Brotherhood
    TRB Videos Our Videos

Atrox Thong Prevention Glasses!!!
    Thank you FC!!!

Oh, and T-shirts with badly drawn spiders on them!!!

I wonder if these glasses do really work or are some kind of joke from Means that turns everybody completely blind who puts them on, can´t wait to see and test them !

Quote Originally Posted by ElBoogy View Post
    I wonder if these glasses do really work or are some kind of joke from Means that turns everybody completely blind who puts them on, can´t wait to see and test them !
    Atrox PvP'ers will wear thongs and everyone that uses those glasses can't see them!
    Veteran of Equilibrium

With the Council of Truth at 18:00 on the 30th, this leaves 2 hours to party, but the staff is not responsible for any representative or Legacy Leader coming at the session in a slightly "loaded" state ^_^

That all looks pretty awesome, roll on the patch!
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Ahhh i was hoping for Social Skull pads =)

hopefully, the patch will be all done by the time I get home from work this afternoon - looking foward to checking out the new content !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12