Thread: Droprate of Decranum's MK II Armour

Unhappy Droprate of Decranum's MK II Armour

Cz, I'm not sure if you'll get to this. I'm making a plea here. Can you please pass onto the devs to take a look at the droprate of MK II armour in Smuggler's Den?

I have been camping the Smuggler's there for almost 2 months now, hoping that I might finally be able to finish my set and get my sleeves.

I haven't seen sleeves drop even once so far. I'm not complaining that it should drop from every kill in the Den. Of course the point of this armour is it's NODROP and UNIQUE, etc. and it shouldn't become common/over-used.

However, after spending another 5 hours today at SD and having NOTHING to show for it...I'm starting to get a little aggravated. One chest piece dropped (for team member) and a Boot dropped, but before we could loot it, body mysteriously vanished....

All I'm asking is the Dev's take a look at the loot table. I'm asking that all of the pieces drop evenly and more uniformly. I'm not asking for a ridiculous increase in droprate or anything like that. All I'm asking is for something a little less aggravating.

Thanks.

To anyone else, please don't flame or unnecessarily criticize this post, I posted this out of genuine frustration, not unnecessary (imo) whining...
    Captain Sparkyd Kirk

Proud Unit Commander of Band of Brothers
    Über® Equipment - Courtesy of Auno.org

An agent with a GPH?? WTH, since when do you even cast nanos?? - Random tell

No longer playing.

and on that same note.... reconsider the drop rate of clusters at primus camp... it drops about as often as decranum's armor, but you need 33 of them to make a full set and there are probably several 100 different possible implants that may drop and many of them drop at a QL below what you need for refined plants... making refined clusts so excessively rare that it is sick :/

Bump

Ill add to this. Since I began camping Smugglers Den at 125 and now at 170, I have definately noticed a decrease in drop rate on MKII as more and more patches have been introduced.

I personally have a full set, but I know how frustrating it can be to complete that set. I am now going to go through the whole infuriatingly drawn out process again with my Engie.

The last 2 times Ive been down there with Guildmates we had 2 items drop in 5 hours. Same applies to MKI, which although rare, appears to be more common than MKI.

Any chance the dev's. could take a look at this loot table ?

Bumpage

big bump to the post...

I'd like to see this 'fixed'