Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Online Players – we need you for a Stress Test!

I just did the current beta to check it out it took me about 5 mins to hit lvl 3 so I cant see lvl 15 being that hard. also any word on how the beta keys are going to be distributed?

4am-9am sunday my time, so i'm either getting up really early or not sleeping at all...
    Oddly i'm not that ecstatic about TSW so I can't imagine i'll be up to play it....
    /pass

like i said level 15 will take you between 1 and 2 hours of playtime, maybe this depends a bit on your luck, i for example got a bear dropped and it had an area damage attack so i could kill monsters a bit faster, but which pets you get depends mainly on luck, ok you get fitting ones in each world from quests, you will have permanently quests until level 40 by the way, so you won´t ever have the "problem" to don´t know what to do, and you will have footsteps that light your way permanently, so this won´t be a problem to anyone.

When you are going for level 15 you will see all 3 kinds of Monsters, Red, Green and Blue ones, this is important, because you need another pet for everyone, red for red green for green and blue for blue (they stole this from Dustbrigade for sure!), you can of course use the colorless pet, but it isn´t as strong as the colored ones.

Hmm, one one day I have life, they announce way to get beta key Dunno, for which beta it's realy is...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

it is for TSW beta, the new funcom game which will become AO2....not, but maybe close to

Meh.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

I played around with PvM a couple of weeks ago and twice got a toon to lvl 30ish within a day. It's straight forward with lots of primary colours. I like the crispy clean sound effects.

Any particular reason why the offer is not announced on the TSW forum?
    While the "payment" is linked to our AO account, I suspect a large number of those TSW heads, would happily start multiple AO account for just the glimmer of a chance to do any kind of beta.

Of course, it could be that FC just want to stress test PvM and not crash both that and AO account registration.

EDIT: Appears that someone broke the news over there. Just I happend to mistake it for one of the dozens of beta threads they already have.
    Last edited by Myreyliib; Oct 23rd, 2010 at 14:04:21. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal View Post
    Wikipedia alert!

Bloodline Champions (BLC) is an Arena based PvP game developed by the Swedish company Stunlock Studios
    (Published by FunCom)
    Currently in "closed" beta I believe
    Fileplanet has closed Beta Event: http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions...ine-champions/

The download is just under 200 MB and there's heaps of videos on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Xindee View Post
    Fileplanet has closed Beta Event: http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions...ine-champions/

The download is just under 200 MB and there's heaps of videos on youtube.
    Lets just hope they won't introduce AS pistol to this game.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

A

* Login to your Anarchy Online account at https://register.funcom.com/account.
    * Once signed in you will see “Pets Vs Monsters Stress Test!” in the upper left of the page.
    * Click “Play now” to launch the client.
    I still have nothing on my account page...

Anyone could connect to the real Stress test?
    Chrisax
    MP 220, AL 30, Research 70, active, Born on Rimor
    In AO since 2001
    Founder and elected President of Athen Paladins
    www.athenpaladins.org
    Member of the Clerical Staff of the Council of Truth

And ofcourse my GF is coming over today.. QQ /wrist -.-

Maybe i can get her to play it tho -.^
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisax View Post
    I still have nothing on my account page...

Anyone could connect to the real Stress test?
    Still another 4 hours until it's open as far as I know.

My bad, forgot it was noon EDT and not GMT. All fine then.
    Chrisax
    MP 220, AL 30, Research 70, active, Born on Rimor
    In AO since 2001
    Founder and elected President of Athen Paladins
    www.athenpaladins.org
    Member of the Clerical Staff of the Council of Truth

Quote Originally Posted by soulviver View Post
    Dude its kids game , you sound like one, you should play, BTW are you in Anarchy's Child?
    You must be joking.

Of all the projects Funcom has running right now, AO needs the most attention. Im absolutely appalled that they are advertising not only other betas, but advertising IN GAME to the people who need the advertising the most.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    You must be joking.

Of all the projects Funcom has running right now, AO needs the most attention.
    I disagree. AO had it's time.

Using a current product to introduce 2 new projects is smart. The AO community as a whole is one of the best communities out there in the MMORPG world. Giving us the opportunity to be a part of future Funcom projects is not only smart for FC, but shows loyalty to its community.

New projects keep Funcom healthy as a company. A healthy Funcom means continued support for the aging AO for those who are addicted, and new content for those who are not.
    Kira "twichy" Lii

Dragon - Yours is not the path of force, though force is often needed to clear the path.

DDAC

Quote Originally Posted by Roswell View Post
    I disagree. AO had it's time.

Using a current product to introduce 2 new projects is smart. The AO community as a whole is one of the best communities out there in the MMORPG world. Giving us the opportunity to be a part of future Funcom projects is not only smart for FC, but shows loyalty to its community.

New projects keep Funcom healthy as a company. A healthy Funcom means continued support for the aging AO for those who are addicted, and new content for those who are not.
    I disagree...this game seems the complete opposite of AO, i seriously doubt anyone that enjoys AO is going to stick with this game...but while they are advertising their new game, FC should throw in a few adverts for their other projects for people that check this new one and think "meh..." like most of us are doing.
    Vitaliy - 220/30 NM NT
    Vitiate - 220/30 Soli Crat
    Paralympics - 220/30 NM Agent
    Vitx - 150/20 Opi Tarder

Paradise & Parasite

For the AO player it's not about Pets vs Monsters. Its about The Secret World. FC is asking the AO player to help test Pets vs Monsters. (A kids game)

The incentive for the AO player is a chance to Beta test The Secret World. This is the game that may grab the attention of the AO player. Those of us that are not addicted to AO, and would like to show FC are appreciation for the years of entertainment AO provided us by continuing to support FCs new projects.
    Kira "twichy" Lii

Dragon - Yours is not the path of force, though force is often needed to clear the path.

DDAC

1 more hour
    SOON™coming back...
    Neosh 220/20 Shade | Neokirurg 220/21 Doc crit setup | Neoc 216/18 Crat
    Shades are really invisible (from FC point of view)
    Patterns/symbs SALE ----- Refined imps SALE

Hmmm, those Bloodline Champions are not that bad.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

is it up?
    SOON™coming back...
    Neosh 220/20 Shade | Neokirurg 220/21 Doc crit setup | Neoc 216/18 Crat
    Shades are really invisible (from FC point of view)
    Patterns/symbs SALE ----- Refined imps SALE

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast