Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Twists and Turns. End or Beginning?

((just give me the word ur coming back....I'll arrange a "party"))
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

(( I will when im coming back, i remember^^ Not gonna be in a while tho ;o ))
    *Giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Now that my /RP partner is back, I'm sure stuff will pick up a bit. <3
    ~[[ Trying to be active on forums. ]]~

Once again, she could feel the spring rain on her face, for once again she could touch the grass with her bare hands. It felt wonderful. The feeling of someone's lips against her's made her heart race again, like it had never before.
    ”Did i already forget how this all felt.. Could i have forgotten this wonderful feeling..”
    She sighs as the person next to her wraps his arms around her and holds her tight.
    ”...Freedom...” Julia closes her eyes and smiles. Yes, it had been long time since she really was free.
    All of sudden, the person holding her lets her go and walks away. Julia gasps and tries to run after the man, but for nothing. She loses her balance and falls on to the ground. The man walks too fast away from her.
    ”No!! Dont go! I - I dont want to be alone again! I - !!” Julia screams. Tears flow down her cheeks as her arms give up. There she is, sobbing and screaming like a little girl who lost her teddybear.
    ”I am sorry! I – I dont know what went into me! I promise, i was wrong and it will never happen again - ! Just dont leave me~!
    With her last powers she stumbles up. Again, someone appears behind her, and takes her hand.
    ”I knew ya'd come back! I kne - !” She turns around, but finds no one there.

Somewhere else, a guard wearing black armour and a doctor with a light blue coat look through a mirrorglass and nod to each other.

”She will be ready to be moved after two weeks and two days. On.. 30th day is it?” The doctor taps few times on a holopad and nods. ”Yes, indeed, 30th day.”

The guard nods and salutes. ”I shall pass this message forth! Have a nice day Doctor!”

”This little girl shall learn the hardest way, that it is wrong to prick with Omni Tek.”
    The Doctor shakes his head slowly and shuts down the lights in the small cell he's glancing into. He turns to look at another person in same clothing and nods at her.
    ”Double the doze of 255 and 325. The girl will be moved on 30th of this month. Make it haste! We do not want her to remember a thing of this all! She will be a new person...”
    He turns to face the window and walks up to it. In the room, a small, young woman is screaming, crying and tied up to the bed.
    ”...And she will not murder any more of us good people, if it is up to me!”
    *Giggle*

Somewhere in the universe...

"How is she doing, Commander?" A dark figurine steps into the room with dim lighting and someone standing infront of a big glasswall.
    "Still sleeping. She sure has calmed down, tho.." The person nods slowly and turns to face the dark figurine standing at the doorway.
    "How was the move here, Doctor? Everything went as planned i heard."
    The person at the glasswall turns to face the wall again. The other person at the doorway walks in, and mumbles something at first, then taps the Commander on his shoulder.
    "Yes yes, everything went better than we anticipated. I was thinking on letting her out for a mome-"
    "NO!" The Commander turns to face the Doctor with a very upset look on his face. "I can NOT accept that. Do you have any ideas how many of my men that monster has killed!?" He turns to face the other man.
    "Yes yes, i do know, but i was-"
    "I SAID NO, Doctor!" The Commander pushes the Doctor's hand off his shoulder and turns back to the wall.
    "It's way too risky for us to do so. We have weaker security on this ship, until we get more men aboard. That will not be until three or four months, you do know that, Doctor?"
    "Yes yes, i do know that. I just would like to see how does she react, if we were to let her be free for a moment, that would be interes-"
    The Commander turns to face the Doctor with a very angry expression on his face.
    "I am NOT interested in your little tests! She stays tied up and calmed down until i say something else, AM I MAKING MYSELF CLEAR!?"
    "Yes yes, yes sir..." The Doctor looks down to the floor and a small grin appears on his lips as the Commander steps out from the room.
    "She may still be a prisoner here, but she is MY test subject."
    As the Doctor steps out form the room and switches the lights off, in the next room, a young girl lays still, hardly even breathing.
    "It's so quiet nowdays.. Where have all the guards gone?" She turns her head so she can look at the doorway.
    "Hmm? No one on the hallways.. Interesting." She smiles slightly and turns her head back.
    "If i play nice for now, those idiots will think that i'm cooled down, and will let me get on my feet again."
    The girl chuckles softly.
    "I wont be able to even attempt escape atleast in a month or so, but hey, it's gonna take atleast three months for more guards to show up. I should be fine."
    She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.
    "I wonder what's happening on 'Ka..."
    She smiles.
    *Giggle*

Steps...
    "Report to command! Report to command i said!!"
    People running and panting as they go...
    "REPORT!!!!"
    "We have a mental case free on the ship, FIND HER!"

. . . .

Someone grabs Julia by her shoulder and puts a weapon on her head.
    "Just come with us, and you will survive this little trip of yours"

"Help" Was the only word she could say, when she had a chance, but it was gone now.

The soldiers drag Julia off the communications room, and throw her into the cell she had been held.

"I told you NOT to let her free on the ship! See how happened again!?!"

And then, silence...
    *Giggle*

”NO!” Julia woke up and opened her eyes, filled with teard. She catched her breath for a short moment, when she realized that she was not where she was just before she passed out. The room she was in, seemed familiar to her.
    ”Wha-...” She stumbled on her feet, and with careful steps she started to walk around the room, sniffing.
    ”This is...” She wiped the tears off her cheek. ”This... cannot be..” Again, she took few steps, when she saw something blink in the corner of the room. Hastily, she walked to the blinking object, only to notice that it was her datapad, and her armour. Next to them, was her visor and weapons.
    She picked her stuff up, and got them on. With careful steps she left the room, leaving behind a blue jumpsuit and a black hood.

On her way out, she tuned on channel42, with only one thing on mind.
    ”Why am i back on 'Ka?”
    After a long discussion with people she didnt recognize, her memory started to come back slowly. All the people, she didnt know earlier, she knew now.
    ”It must be the stuff they gave me to keep me calmed.. ” She mumbled as she was walking her way down to whompas.
    After getting to ICC, Julia was welcomed by someone with a familiar scent, but unfamiliar face.
    ”You should come with me” The man said.

The evening went on, and Julia started to get her memories back. As she was walking from ICC to Old Athens, all kinds of thoughts ran through her mind.
    ”They hurt me.. For what? They... They... ” She entered the grid, still thinking.
    ”Am i really a bad person...?” She sighed and stepped out in Old Athens.
    As she was walking, she noticed a black charon following her up in the sky, and started to walk faster.
    Again, she had someone following her home. She entered the Old Athens Backyard 15, and leaped up on her balcony. Suddenly, she noticed a familiar face on the doorway of the backyard...

Later on, when she went to bed, she had dozens of questions in her head. But from who should she ask about it? All this happened so quickly, she didnt even know where to go from now on, and to whom should she talk. Going through the latest happenings, Julia slowly drifted to sleep, purring softly with her head between her paws.

”I need to thank those who got me back on 'Ka...” She thought.
    *Giggle*

"Life aint too bad..."
    Julia grins to herself while dipping her feet in the pond on her backyard.
    She glances up to the sky and a sigh escapes through her lips.
    Life was good for her.
    She was back on 'Ka, she had a friend beside her and all her warrants were cleared.
    "Yet... I have this weird feeling like everything's not alright..." She Smiles.
    "Silly me! Everything is right as it should be!" Julia chuckles and shakes her head.
    "Maybe i'm just stressed.. Or the latest happenings had some effects on my mind.."
    She frowns and looks down to her feet.
    "Or they infected me something that- " She stops.
    "They infected something into my bloodstream! That's it! They... They just wanted to hurt me more with their poisons! They-...!" She stops again and catches her breath.
    "No.. can't be.. no no no.. First they calmed me down, then they injected me with their poisons. I bet the food was poisoned aswell!"
    She jumps up and runs to her apartment door.
    "I'm not coming out.. They must be planning something.. They must... I cant trust them.. not them, anyone!"
    She Slips in from the door, locking herself in.
    *Giggle*

"Gun!? Ya okay?!" Julia screams from the controller as she sees the hacker and few other greenies run towards him. She glances over her shoulder, seeing Thylight and Agrestus fight few greenies. She reloads and looks back to Gun, but it was too late.
    "Assist me!" She turns around and rushes towards Thylight and Agrestus with dozen aliens after her.
    "They got Gunny, let's bring them down. We should be able to do it!" She spins around on her heels and starts to cast a healing nanoprogram on Thylight.
    "AMS on!" Thylight shouts, giving Julia a nod as a mark for full firepower and less heals. Julia nods back and on that moment, she shapeshifts into a sabretooth, and rushes towards the greenies, keeping them from getting any closer to her teammates.

Later on, when they had secured the city, Julia walks up to the controller, and enables the cloaking device. She looks around, and sighs.
    "Alright boys, let's clean up this mess..." She grins at Thylight and Agrestus.
    Time goes by, as they clean up the surroundings of the controller. At some point, Agrestus got seperated from Julia and Thylight, giving them a moment of their own.
    "So.. You have anything going on nowdays? Thy glances at Julia as he picks up a dead Zix from the ground.
    "What d'ya mean?" Julia keeps her eyes on the ground.
    "Well.. Do you have anyone...?" Thy asks her, smiling slightly.
    "Maybe, maybe not. None of yer business. Don't think this means anything. You just happened to be available at that moment..." Julia wipes some green goo off her visor.
    "Really...?" thy chuckles and throws the dead Zix to the cleaning bot. "I saw how you looked at him, Julia. I know about you two."
    Julia looks at Thy and frowns. "Who?"
    Thylight raises his eyebrows and gets serious look on his face. "That Ommer?"
    "It's- I mean, c'mon, He needed my help on something, and- I just- " Julia kicks a alien body towards the bot.
    "Yeah, right.. You just work for him sometimes, right?" Thy looks away from Julia, and throws another gooey leg to the bot.
    Julia frowns and grunts. She turns to face the controller and taps her datapad. No answer. She sighs and glances over where Agrestus is.
    "Agres!? I think this is enough! I'll continue this tomorrow or later tonight. I dont feel like cleaning, besides, you already helped me keep the city safe, so in my opinion, you dont need to be here cleaning up.. I owe you one, okay?" She smiles at Agres and nods towards the HQ. "Use the grid, it's fastest way back to Newland."

Later that night, Julia was walking through Old Athens, towards backyard 15. She taps her visor's side and nods, talking to someone through her comm.unit.
    "Mm, yeah.. No one even knows about the whole thing. I've been asking from every person i've seen in Old- and West Athens."

"Nope, none. Tho, as Puppy propably told ya, there has been some reporters on CH42..."

"I'll try. But I'm no longer connectiong to CH42. All they talk there is that stupid lovestory between ya and Puppy.- Yeah, i know, i know. I just got tired of that crap."

Julia nods and taps her datapad.
    "Yeah, G'nite..."
    Last edited by Ciyanid; May 23rd, 2011 at 21:03:06.
    *Giggle*

”Quiet... Quiet... Steps... Steps get closer... A SABER CAT!?!” A young agent falls on his knees as a big Sabretooth cat runs towards him in the mazes of Arid. The saber is all covered in blood and green goo, as it stops and glares at the young agent.
    ”Gooood kitty kitty...” The youngster talks with shaking voice as the cat steps closer and sniffs him. The Agent tries to stand up with his shaking knees, leaning his back to the cold rockwall, and gets a chance to run away. It was only seconds when the saber jumped and landed on the agent, taking a tight grasp of the agent's waist, and breaks his spine with one single bite. With blood dripping off it's fangs, the saber looks up and licks the blood off.
    A Soldier nearby tries to call for help, but it was too late. Fighting one alien off it's way, the saber now leaps towards the soldier, locking it's teets onto her shoulder. With a furious growl the saber wrenches the soldier's shoulder off it's place and grabs her neck into it's mouth.
    One bite again, and the soldier was sent to reclaim.

This continued on for hours...

At last, the sabre covered in blood and green goo steps out from the area. It falls on the ground, gasping for air. It had been there all day, mostly fighting aliens off it's way.
    The saber stands up, and with heavy and tired steps, it walks towards the transport portal.

Just seconds before the portal activates, the saber disappears, and only a girl with red pigtails steps into it.
    "Stupid Ommers.. Came to my way."

She was on a hunt...
    Last edited by Ciyanid; May 25th, 2011 at 17:21:26.
    *Giggle*

The flames were dancing right before her eyes. They enbraced her in their warmth and made her feel in peace and rested. She narrowed her eyes...
    "Hmmh.. Wait a minute.. this is not my place..." She opened her eyes and glanced around.
    "Ooohhh.. I seeee... I fell asleep here.." She looks up, and feels a weight on her hip. She smiles and runs her fingers through the person's hair, who is sleeping partly on her lap. The person looked at Julia and a wide smile appeared on his face.
    "I could really get used to this" He said.

"Oh, ya better now, unless ya wanna find someone else here in my place." Julia smiled and playfully kicked Gun off the couch.
    "Get off my feet, i gotta run now. I didnt think i'd sleep on your couch all night." She stood up, stretched and tied her hair on pigtails.
    "And yes, i promise to be more careful." She walked out from the door without saying anything else.
    Last edited by Ciyanid; May 27th, 2011 at 15:29:52. Reason: (( Continued the post ))
    *Giggle*

The skies ran red, as the blood if innocents were shed again. Slowly, the clouds covered the whole sky, and like teardrops, the water fell down, washing the ground from the blood. The rain got thicker moment by moment, and in the end, it was hard to see further than your own nose.
    In spite of the rain, a group of youngsters ran through it, hastily and quietly.
    "Go go go!" A young woman shouted to her comm. device, as the group split up to three groups.
    "Remember the picture?" She glances over her shoulder as she ducks behind a big rock. After a quiet moment, she jumps up and aims her pistols to the dense rain, like she was hoping for something to pop out. As nothing comes up, she sneaks behind another, bigger rock.
    "GO!" She shouted, followed by a long and annoyed growl. She leaped over the rock and landed on the wet ground, with no sound at all. Silence fell... Somewhere in the distance, she heard her group running... Gunfire... Suddenly, it stopped and someone messaged Julia.
    "Uh, Ma'am, we have a-"
    Julia lifted up her visor and rubbed her eyes. "How many freaking times have i told ya NOT to call me a "ma'am"!? It's not the right way. Just call me Ciy.. everyone else does aswell."
    "Ehh, o-okay, um.. Ciy.. We have a small problem up here... Our snipers spotted some Omnis up ahead, There's a well organized group of.. maybe ten of them. What's our plan?" The young man sounded like he was ready to give up already.
    "No. We're not falling behind. Guys, listen up!" She grinned widely. "Go swan, and we'll bomb them from behind." She snickered and checked her pistols. Everything was good to go.
    "Ya guys ready and in positions. What's the ETA on contact?" She leaned her back against the wet and cold rock.
    "max. 1,5. We're good to go!"
    Julia nodded. "Let's show those bastards what are we made of!"
    The rain stopped suddenly. Quietly, Julia sneaked between the rocks, trying to find the perfect spot.
    "Here we go." She settles down and waits. "Now, we dont have the rain to cover up if ya stumble on something, move carefully boys. This aint a dummy-run anymore, remember that."
    Then she heard steps.
    "That wasnt 1,5 guys!" She sent a message to her whole group. "Stick to the plan now!"
    She took a deep breath, and stared to count. "Step.. step.. step.. ... ... STEP!" She sprinted from behind the rock as she could see a tip of someone's boot right infront of her nose. She pointed her pistols at the person standing right before her as she stood up. There was a moment of silence, after Ciy's group had gathered around the Omnis and surrounded them, and someone close enough got to point their pistols on Julia's head. A rather awkward silence fell on the scene, i may add.
    "No way. This just isnt happening, is it?" She lowers her pistols and commands her group to let it go.
    "Why are ya guys here at this time of the day?"

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO0U2wTAHv0 = <3 ))
    Last edited by Ciyanid; May 31st, 2011 at 20:11:11.
    *Giggle*

Julia flips her visor up on her forehead and a daffy grin appears on her lips.
    "Perfect weather he says." Julia shakes her head and motions for her group to come to her side.
    "Come on boys, these guys are my friends." She shouts out.
    As the boys were walking past her, some of them gave Julia a killer glare. They walked behind her, and some even continued walking , leaving the group.
    Julia kept her eyes tightly at Gunfytr as most of her group just left her stand there. She turned to face the rest of them, just to find one young boy standing there. She nodded at him.
    "Go with yer friends.. This is enough for today.." She looked back at Gun and nodded. "Yeah, it's a draw. Maybe-..."
    "I'm not leaving, not without you boss, Um, Julia!" The youngster shouted at Julia. She turned to face the boy and grabbed him under her arm, ruffled up his hair and grinned.
    "Gunny, meet Marco. He's my best student, well, best of those all who left. He's kinda like a little brother to me.." She looked at the youngster and planted a peck on his forehead.
    "Okay, you go now, we need to talk with Gunny for a bit, mmkay?"
    "Alright.. But remember the new blades for me, please?" The boy smiled and saluted at Gunfytr.
    "Take care of our boss, i trust her into your hands!" He grinned and ran off.
    "Hey you little...! I'm gonna remember this!" Julia turned to shout after him with a wide smile on her face.
    "Ya gonna send your troops home, or are they gonna stand there and listen? 'Cause this is kinda.. personal." Julia looked back up at Gun and smiled.

Hours slowly passed by as they walked and talked. At some point, Julia stopped and grabbed Gunfytr's hand into hers.
    "Yeah, i can take the copy, if ya still want to give it."
    *Giggle*

Warming her feet at the fireplace, Julia records a voicemail.
    "Aaaaand... send." She says the command at the holoscreen on her right side, and watches the mail go.
    "Yosh, now that that is off my way..." She stretches and takes a long look around the place she's in.
    "I guess that's all work for today... Screen, off." She swipes her hand through the holoscreen and gets up from the couch. Lazily, she yawns and walks to upstairs.
    "Hmmmh. I'm gonna take a lil nap while i still can." She jumps on the bed and curls up under the blanket.
    *Giggle*

"Sooo hoooot" Julia was laying on her back in the small river flowing through the "balcony" of the luxury apartment.
    "What's with this heat wave?" She rubbed her forehead with her wet hand and yawned.
    "I'm gonna die if this goes on..."
    *Giggle*

Making her way through the fiery maze of Inferno, Julia turns the volume up on a small sensor on her visor. She humms the tune of the song as she reloads and throws another fullauto somewhere behind the rock she was crouching behind of. With a smile on her lips, she reloads again and sprints off behind the rock, and runs right past the mob she just killed. Watching the creature sunk into the pool of lava, Julia snickers.
    "Too bad Gun couldnt join me in here. This is *so* relaxing!" She leaped behind another big rock as she noticed a heckler making its way towards her.
    "Time to roll" Julia grimanced and jumped from behind the rock as she heard the heckler get closer.
    "Tonight, i'm on fire!" She turned the volume up again.

(( Machinae Supremacy - Action Girl ))
    *Giggle*

Sitting in the dark, I can't forget
    Even now, I realize the time I'll never get
    Another story of the bitter pills of fate
    I can't go back again, I can't go back again

But you asked me to love you and I did
    Traded my emotions for a contract to commit
    And when I got away I only got so far
    The other me is dead, I hear his voice inside my head...

Letting these words slip from between her lips, Julia taps her fingernails on the cold floor of the Grind's dancefloor. It was a song, from old earth. Julia looks down at the lower dancefloors and repeats the line,
    And when I got away I only got so far, The other me is dead, I hear his voice inside my head...

She smiles and sighs. Yes, she knows that there is no way bringing old days back, or the people from the past. Slowly, she runs her fingers through her hair and closes her eyes.
    Oh, those times back then...” She smiles. ”All those nights in Newland, when we were sitting and talking, or just being silent, listening to the sounds of the city, enjoying just the presence of others... Oh! And when a bunch of Omni-AF guys pop at OA's basic store, telling me, that they want to negociate about something, and all i see, are four Omni's, dressed with whatever they happened to find from their wardrobes, trying to look convincing?
    And they dare to say; "When we see you on the battlefield in scrap armor guerilla tactics.."
    ” Julia laughs and falls on her back on the dancefloor.

Oh dear.. Oh and the time when i still had that douchebag poller after me? "I have to ask you a few questions. Can you meet me at the space station?"” She bursts into laughter again. Laying there, on the highest dancefloor in the Grind, she chuckles softly and lifts her hands over her head.
    But atleast i got to leave my mark on someone, even thou people will never know it was me...” She goes through the happenings in Borealis, when DCI Hunt was attacked. It was a normal day, Julia was on a job, which turned out to be harder than she could have ever guessed. ”Disable DCI Hunt with this EMP grenade.”
    Oh god, that job was something to be proud of!” She grins and moves her hands under her head.

How many times had she left, and then came back, how many times had she made stupid decisions, that could have ruined her life for good. All the memories run through her head, some were good, some bad, some painful and some were unforgettable. But still, some memories made her want to go back in time, and go through them again and again.
    I wonder when the Pollers are gonna have their next mech inspection day... I'd love to go and say hello. Thou, there wouldnt be many people coming with me, as most of them are.. gone...” The smile fades from her lips and she sighs. Slowly, she stands up and drops down on the lower dancefloor, from there she leaps on the lowest floor. With lazy steps, she walks though the grind, and takes the exit. Walking through the hallway in the Sunrise station, she first stops before one of the apartment doors, and shakes her head.
    Nah, i better head out.
    She continues walking, and again, stops before the main exit.
    To Rubi-Ka...” A smile appears on her lips again, and she walks out.
    Forward to the future...

(( For the sake of good old times<3 ))
    (( Lyrics were by Slipknot – Dead Memories ))
    Last edited by Ciyanid; Jun 24th, 2011 at 12:53:37.
    *Giggle*

Making her way through Old Athens, Julia makes a call.

"Yo Big guy. Up for a job?"

. . .

"Nah, nothing to blow up. Pretty much just checking on something, and maybe gather some bacground information, ya know the basics." She chuckles and walks past a group of shady looking people, whom instantly show interest in her business.

"Mm, sounds like a plan. Wanna meet up in the Cup, so i can explain it to ya? I'd rather not have this conversation in the public." She lowers the tone of her voice, and slowly puts her hand on her twitch pistol under the cloak she's wearing.

"Wait a bit, okay?" She turns around, pulling the pistol from behind her back, and fires few random shots somewhere to the feet of the people following her. She grins, and speaks to her communications device again.

"So yeah, The cup? Five minutes?"
    *Giggle*

Last edited by mcnurja; Jun 29th, 2011 at 03:45:00.
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

(( And the idea of this is...? I dont remember giving you permission to use my character that freely. If this is a joke (As it sounds like) I nicely ask you to take it off. ))
    Last edited by Ciyanid; Jun 28th, 2011 at 06:15:48.
    *Giggle*

Last edited by mcnurja; Jul 2nd, 2011 at 14:50:11.
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast