Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: Want to fix tl7 pvp?

Made this post: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...07#post5887407

Ready to see TL 5/6 combined in pvp (yeah, BS will actually run!), and push ALL TL 7's into the same BS.
    Ctrlaltwin. Man. Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    Where's my FA shotgun?
    FA-AS shotgun-rifle. There you go.

FA-Burst AR-shotgun.

I actually looked these up the other day. The latter uses shotgun shells for ammo too.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

I'd say that the bottom of the barrel are MPs, Keepers, and Agents right now, with Engis just slightly above because while they are powerful, they are frustrating to use.

Other people would probably have slightly different lists.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

I can't believe they closed my NSD thread, but let this senseless one going.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    I can't believe they closed my NSD thread, but let this senseless one going.
    I miss your NSD thread

I was hoping it would make it to most viewed topic. Oh well.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112