Thread: Bug List

Bug List

The following are the bugs I noticed after the patch (and the first fix for it) - probably they have been written down/mentioned somewhere else, but I'd just like to get them all in one thread:

Missions:
    Won't mention broken objectives, as that is known and being worked on but
    1) Some MoBs come thru locked doors
    2) We do less damage (than before) on human MoBs (not only mission-related, everywhere), it's not quite half, but it's definitely less than on non-human MoBs - intended??
    3) Pet following is worse than before
    4) Mission completion: I took 3 *retrieve item and take back to mission booth* missions today, as they allegedly were not broken. This is what happened:
    Mission 1: get message that inventory is full and completion pending, so I clear my inventory, item disappears, key disappears, no reward. Ok - my bad I think.
    Mission 2 - all works fine - woot (Reward, no xp or token, cuz it was small mission - fine)
    Mission 3 - I get reward, I *also* get XP - *BUT* I get no token (and no - my inventory wasn't full this time)
    Getting XP and no token is new bug.
    5) Mission balance: still there are anything from grey to yellow MoBs in a mission, where - if difficulty is set to 50% - it should be all greens.
    6) Not sure about this one (can anybody confirm or deny?) - not only related to missions - it seems that MoBs give less XP than prior to the patch, could this be right?

Guilds:

As of today's *fix* I can neither invite nor promote anybody.
    This is really bad.
    Tried to invite someone earlier, he received a message and we received a message that XYZ just joined our organization. However, he can not see our guild chat, and when I target him with /org info it says he's in no organziation. When I tried to /promote him, I received the message that I can only promote members of my organization.

That's all for now. Anybody else found bugs? Please post them.

Cool Guild 'Fix' a Joke!

/me claps.

Wonderful job Funcom, just wonderful. In order to 'fix' the guilds you first break them even worse than they were before. Your logic is inscrutable and your incompetence is overflowing.

Seriously though, I think you should take some time ('take it easy') and make sure that your 'fixes' actually, you know, fix what they're intended to fix and not break them. A little Q&A would be nice and reduce the fustration that every single guild leader feels when he logs on to find out that he can't do ANYTHING.

Not only can we not promote and invite, but we cannot kick, leave, change gov form, and possibly disband (I wasn't going to try it). The system seems to acknowledge what we do (i.e. 'You have been promoted to 'whatever'), but it doesn't actually do the action. I thought guilds had it bad before, but now we are truely at a standstill.

Funcom, you had better have someone in there over the weekend fixing this, or else your going to have a lot of trouble from players come Monday.

Answers?

I'm missing answers - even just a "We're working on it" or "We are aware of these" would be nice.

doors broken too

Doors especially in missions are not working correctly, or at least they were changed.

Aimed shot and NT nanos(long run time) are best done before you are attacked by a MOB. Since the last patch I can't target through an open door most of the time. I can't sneak into a room with my agent and certainly can't walk into a room with my NT unnoticed. I was not completely unhappy with the 40m cap, but it did have an affect on my tactics. Not being able to target though open doors makes aimed shot completely useless. Also makes the big long run nanos that do alot of damage harder to get off before the MOB attacks you. I certainly don't want to stand in front of anything for 9 seconds while the nano runs and they attack me. I just don't have the HP for that.

I do like it that the MOBs can no longer attack you through walls. Thanks for that.

Mustafo

Getting XP and no token is not a bug, at least not a new one... I've always worked to clear my missions 100% before going to the target person and out of the cases where I manage to do that without accidentally running into him (not easy with the crazy indoor seeing and targetting of mobs), I would say I get a token in 50% of the cases.

Forgot One

About Missions:

There are still OT Mobs (Scooplets, Diglets, the like) in OT Missions that aggro on OT Employees. We're gonna loose our faith in Boss Ross, if this keeps going o.

XP/Token: It was supposed to be changed in one of the last patches, that *if* you get XP, you *will* also get a token. So I'd consider this to be new bug. Before this latest patch it worked fine.

Post Old bug still not fixed

I would like to add that an old bug which was supposed to be fixed and isn't is the mob 'running on the spot and hitting you twice' bug, which is very annoying. Funcom had stated that they had fixed this in a previous patch but alas it was not. I only mention this because after the patch I have noticed that more mobs are getting stuck on walls or on the edges of doorways and then smacking you for 2 hits every few seconds. Please fix this funcom