Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why does everyone want to nerf ma's ?

why does everyone want to nerf ma's ?

hmm, everyone thinks ma's should crit the same as everyone else. that just doesn't make any sense to me, crits are what ma's are all about and it's the only thing we have going for us.

every other stinking class has some kind of offensive or defensive nano such as nt's stuns, crats stuns, soldiers get tms, docs have palsy, traders have debuffs, mp's have stuns and NSD, agents get to choose which prof they want to be and use the nano's too. enforcers have their rage and whatever, fixers have GA hots and evac. who am i forgetting ? oh, yeah, engi's..um, er they still suck and i sure don't want to be like them.

ok, nerf ma's crits to be same as everyone else ? now we will be the ones in need of loving AGAIN.

if my crits get nerfed, then i better get roots in place of them. don't laugh, i'm serious. if i can't have some kind of special ability that nobody else has (kinda like it is now anyway with people running around with LLTS) then you had sure better give me something and real soon.

now, would you all rather see an ma with higher chance to crit, or ma that can root you and make sure you don't run away ?

Exclamation

OMG, please stop the spam.

Your whinin' is bad enough, the least you could do is keep it on 1 thread...

i'm going to post and post and do some more posting until i get some satisfaction or they nerf me. i'm sick of everyone crying and whining nerf so and so, they're too uber.

that's how uvc got taken away from everyone else.
    that's how all our bracers were made worthless.
    that's how ma's are going to be made pvp shooting targets
    that's how doc's are going to get hit with a big nerf stick

need i go on? trader heals for instance

if you all weren't so nearsighted, you would see that this won't stop ever. ma's won't be the last in line for nerf. people like drabbin and others want heals nerfed. bye bye doc's ma's adventures, traders and anyone else that has even a small heal.

wha wha wha, that trader debuffed me, nerf him ... complete heal is overpowered, nerf doc... i just wish everyone would grow up and deal with not being the most uber class in this game.

there was like 1 nerf MA post and your whining in multiple posts?

people want trader drains and doc CH/init debuff nerfed. those are highest on the list.

Ma's got thier love patch, and are well balanced.

i dont play one but you said crits were your only thing? hmmm even an idiot can see it isnt.

the simple fact u can heal helps alot in pvp.. you have those awesome special attacks. great overall fist dmg/ you can change dmg types, high attack rating.

you also have great runspeed, evades......... you have alot of tools to work with in pvp.. heck grab a river 6 for range and aimed too...

the list goes on.

hmm, yeah, a crappy heal with an 8 second recharge is really something isn't it?

evades some kind of advantage ? gimmie a break man. sure it helps some but that is absolutely no advantage. they don't make enough of a difference to be called that.

awesome special attacks? exactly what are you referring to ? my shen that recharges every 17 minutes? my dimach that recharges every 30 minutes? blessed with thunder that always hit for min. damage? please, let me know where you found any awesome special attacks cause i need some.

high attack rating? what, are you on drugs?

as far as river 6 goes, don't even go there. that's one of the biggest reasons everyone wants to see ma's nerfed.

if the list goes on, then you better finish listing my awesome super powers. i'm not saying ma's aren't pretty decent, but they aren't as awe inspiring as you wouuld have it sound. go play one for 195 levels, pvp for awhile then come back here. if you still feel ma's are overpowered after you do that, then i will bow to you and kiss your feet.

p.s. and yeah, i'm PO'd btw i get that way when people say nerf.

Nerfs != fun

Even an idiot can see that.
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Originally posted by garzini
    as far as river 6 goes, don't even go there. that's one of the biggest reasons everyone wants to see ma's nerfed.
    I did see a suggestion from a MA earlier today that would solve that problem once and for all. Basically it was to put an init debuff into the MA self only crit buffs. This would leave the fist, bow and claw MAs the way they are today, and at the same time force the river/shotgun/flashpoint MAs down to an even playing field with the other ranged users.

LOL

Haven't you read these borads? Eveyone wants everybody else nurfed. Haven't you MA's felt left out, I know I sure have as a crat and I bet the engys feel left out too.

Who will start the Nurf crat thread or do I have to do that? Maybe you could, I'd feel kind of strange asking to have my own class nurfed.

:(

/me giggles
    Say hello to the nerf spotlight.
    We traders and Docs have made room for you.

This game is more and more FUBAR every day. The whining, ignorant, socially retarded, and logically challenged call for nerfs and a lot of the time they are acted out by FC.
    Sure FC will say things like "we have been looking at this for awhile" or "we now see NNN as unbalancing" but FC seems to nerf things to please the majority of new players coming into the game. It's all they can do to slow the sinking of the ship called "Anarchy Online".
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

I did see a suggestion from a MA earlier today that would solve that problem once and for all. Basically it was to put an init debuff into the MA self only crit buffs. This would leave the fist, bow and claw MAs the way they are today, and at the same time force the river/shotgun/flashpoint MAs down to an even playing field with the other ranged users.

actually coldstrike, this really isn't a very good solution for 2 reasons.

first, anyone can use any weapon they want. that's the way the game was designed and that's the way it should stay.

second, ma's aren't the only ones running and shooting with a high crit % using river. i see soldiers, docs and others doing same thing.

why not just fix the river? i mean, how much sense does it make that someone running away from you can shoot you over their shoulder while facing the opposite direction and land an aimed shot?

Who will start the Nurf crat thread or do I have to do that? Maybe you could, I'd feel kind of strange asking to have my own class nurfed.

heh, crats and engi's are kinda gimped as is. wait til after you get some loving if that ever happens. same ones calling for crit nerf will come knocking on your door sooner or later.

[B][i]why not just fix the river? i mean, how much sense does it make that someone running away from you can shoot you over their shoulder while facing the opposite direction and land an aimed shot?
    Does it make less sense that someone is punching and kicking the person behind them while running? Or hit them with a support beam?

IMO hitting while running should either work for all weapons, or no weapons. Same goes for interupting nanos.

actually, good point cold, no, it doesn't make sense that you can hit someone or kick them if they are behind you and you are running away.

as for interuppting nano's, for all the more often i actually do this, it's kind of a moot point really. it almost never happens except at lower levels. but, to answer you about that, sure, i can't imagine why getting shot while casting heals doesn't interrupt them. again, that's kinda silly and it should be same for everyone. interrupt chance i mean.

i wouldn't see these 2 things as a nerf, i would see them as a "fix". if you are running away, who are you gonna kick, nobody in front of you. if you are chasing, i can see that would be possible to hit someone that's running away, i mean, they are right there right ?

u can root

with a symbio-graft.

I know several non-root class players who use them very effectivly.
    "In this great future, you can't forget your past"

Robert Nesta Marley

Re: u can root

Originally posted by Lostpacket
    with a symbio-graft.

I know several non-root class players who use them very effectivly.
    Huh?

hmm, yeah, a crappy heal with an 8 second recharge is really something isn't it?

evades some kind of advantage ? gimmie a break man. sure it helps some but that is absolutely no advantage. they don't make enough of a difference to be called that.

awesome special attacks? exactly what are you referring to ? my shen that recharges every 17 minutes? my dimach that recharges every 30 minutes? blessed with thunder that always hit for min. damage? please, let me know where you found any awesome special attacks cause i need some.

high attack rating? what, are you on drugs?

if the list goes on, then you better finish listing my awesome super powers. i'm not saying ma's aren't pretty decent, but they aren't as awe inspiring as you wouuld have it sound. go play one for 195 levels, pvp for awhile then come back here. if you still feel ma's are overpowered after you do that, then i will bow to you and kiss your feet.

p.s. and yeah, i'm PO'd btw i get that way when people say nerf.
    so you are whining that your class isnt strong? wtf? you just got a major love patch.

evades these make a major difference these days, they have been fixed, yours are green and buffable.

high attack. im a lvl 200 soldier, your attack is alot higher then mine, and many many many other classes.

special attacks.. dont know much about these cept when im dotted in pvp for 200 + per tick. its like a bonus for you.

heals.. who cares about your 8 sec recharge.. heals are heals.. with dmg at 50% and heals at 100.. you can effectivly double your hp in pvp by casting some heals as u fight.

quit your moaning...

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRFFFFFFFFF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*straps a target to his chest*
    Rosbif Advocate for the enslavement of Octodogs as an alternative form of energy.

Originally posted by Rosbif
    NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRFFFFFFFFF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*straps a target to his chest*
    Be careful with what you ask for.

YES Nurf The BEEF!!!! He is an engy and, I don't know has a big pet or something. I think he had a freshman title once. This is just disgusting, an engy with a title, NURF HIM and all of his greasy gear kind, besides he keep stealing my panties.

No, that was ME that stole your panties.
    It's all about teh Friday night fish fry
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

No more Fish Fries. All that red wine, then the table dancing, then the next moring, panties gone, a little sore and an odd content feeling, and I really feel like I need a shower.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast