Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why does everyone want to nerf ma's ?

why do everyone post 'proffesion' Issues in the 'PvP' Thread?
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Im jealous of you cause I WANT YOUR UVC.
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Originally posted by garzini
    hmm, yeah, a crappy heal with an 8 second recharge is really something isn't it?

evades some kind of advantage ? gimmie a break man. sure it helps some but that is absolutely no advantage. they don't make enough of a difference to be called that.

awesome special attacks? exactly what are you referring to ? my shen that recharges every 17 minutes? my dimach that recharges every 30 minutes? blessed with thunder that always hit for min. damage? please, let me know where you found any awesome special attacks cause i need some.

high attack rating? what, are you on drugs?

as far as river 6 goes, don't even go there. that's one of the biggest reasons everyone wants to see ma's nerfed.

if the list goes on, then you better finish listing my awesome super powers. i'm not saying ma's aren't pretty decent, but they aren't as awe inspiring as you wouuld have it sound. go play one for 195 levels, pvp for awhile then come back here. if you still feel ma's are overpowered after you do that, then i will bow to you and kiss your feet.

p.s. and yeah, i'm PO'd btw i get that way when people say nerf.
    damn i agree your like stealing my words i think you all should play a ma up and see for yourself if the heals are so damn great
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

Originally posted by Abid
    Im jealous of you cause I WANT YOUR UVC.
    then make a MA
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

Crits

Why not make the selfbuffed Crits fist+bow only.....

That should solve the the flash/shotgun/river problem......

Soldiers should be better with those weapons...not ma.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

umm

they want to nerf ma because they are atm the most overpowering class in the game and even after i still think ma will be none the less uber just stacking 15% scope and buffs and globes ..etc is just too much crit% and ma already have the best crit buff in game i don't agree nerf but just so they can't use a 15% ellts is more than reasonable
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Re: umm

Originally posted by Skulldawg
    they want to nerf ma because they are atm the most overpowering class in the game and even after i still think ma will be none the less uber just stacking 15% scope and buffs and globes ..etc is just too much crit% and ma already have the best crit buff in game i don't agree nerf but just so they can't use a 15% ellts is more than reasonable
    Yes all of that is very true.

When I created my MA my start-up nano was UVC, and I also found 2 GoC's and a 15% ELLTS in my inventory. Trust me, every MA has all of this equipment...

It is possible for a trader/soldier/agent etc to have 2 GoCs, TTS, MoP, a 15% scope...

The only difference is that of UVC and MoP. Thats 17% crit. And seeing as MA are suppossed to crit more what did everyone expect? Take away the possibilty of an MA using ELLTS and we have only a 2% crit advantage. Nerf our crit on ranged weapons and then we only have a 2% advantage with our bare fists. And if you know ANYTHING about MAs you'll know we are crit dependant as our normal damage output sucks, and we crit for less damage with our fists than a ranged weapon.

Take away the one unique MA attribute, and I'll cry nerf on every other professions main attribute, until we are all so nerfed we can't even exit the backyard.

*grumpy on a Monday afternoon and sick to death of the damn nerf callers*
    Narama 209 MA
    Narakar 200 NT (gear)
    Kataq 137 Keeper
    Naracrat 137 Crat

Proud Member of TAG

RK1

MA = UBER = NERF!
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Originally posted by Garzu-perman
    MA = UBER = NERF!

and yet again more wisdom from the biggest nerf cryer on the boards.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by Turin

and yet again more wisdom from the biggest nerf cryer on the boards.
    ..said the uber kickass unkillable Doctor chaincasting CH for 5 minutes without a break..
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

lol Garzu go home

Originally posted by Garzu-perman

..said the uber kickass unkillable Doctor chaincasting CH for 5 minutes without a break..
    Ok, so now you want 3 three of the professions nerfed.

Ah, good plan.

I'm still trying to figure out why people consider us a real healing class. I mean..sure we CAN heal..but 90% of the time in fights we don't. Why? Our best heal is like ql 140ish...8second recharge and can only heal up to about 1k damage. Based on that, I would rather squeeze in an extra couple hits on the victim as opposed to risking a fubared heal of 500ish.

"they want to nerf ma because they are atm the most overpowering class in the game and even after i still think ma will be none the less uber just stacking 15% scope and buffs and globes ..etc is just too much crit% and ma already have the best crit buff in game i don't agree nerf but just so they can't use a 15% ellts is more than reasonable"

1st off. there might be about 2-3 MAs that have a 9%+ ELLTS, and thats getting a good slap with a nerf stick anyway. I agree on the river 6 nerf...but not on a total ranged init nerf. I use a ql 200 premium reet-tech junior urban crossbow..and I'm sure if your an MA your familiar with this weapon. This, coincidentally, uses ranged init.

If they add a ranged init penalty to UVC, they damn well better ****ing fix bows first. I'm ****ing sick of not having any ****ing bow buffs when theres like 30 different types of bows in the game, regardless of the fact that 98% of them would probably do more damage when THROWN at the enemy then SHOT.

My ranged init -as it is- is almost in the -300s due to my 250 vision enhancer. The bow is unusable for anything else than the AS and FS...if they slap another ranged init penalty on UVC mine will probably fall as far down as pomys IQ.

And abid, you know that any MA in the game would trade UVC for the ability to suck 199 levels out of the opponent and add 100 to your own. (k..thats an exaggeration, but not by far.)

anyway. i guess what im trying to say is /FLIP.

/FLIP /FLIP /FLIP /FLIP /FLIP /FLIP /FLIP /FLIP /FLIP /FLIP /FLIP /FLIP /SHAKE.
    Last edited by Element; Oct 15th, 2002 at 14:23:38.
    Tier. yellow. fix. please? k. thx.

Leave the Friggin Drain alone morrons!
    you allready nerfed Traders good by destroying the Dhp.
    there is something called PvM that SOME of us actually like better !!!! its not like they do anything on the friggin ACE so STFU about nerfin the Trader Drains!!
    220/26 and an army of alts
    so much to do, so little time to do it

I think Mas are cute & cuddly, why nerf them??
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

MA's are cool yes .. nerfs are just destroying the game more and more to please newcommers and childish nerf cryers
    neophyte Kromoz 200 gimp

yes traders eat babies

I don't think many players really think ma's are overpowered in pvp.

I do think some non-ma/melee llts owners saw them as an easy scapegoat to avoid the llts being nerfed for themselves, and that is why they jumped on the nerf ma's/melee classes bandwagon.

/me assumes you were referring mostly to the proposed llts/crit buff changes

I dont know why people wanna nerf our gun, can we not use whatever weapons we want? Because someone benefits well from a gun, then nerf? Wow you are really good, but i am not that good and i dont wanna make the effort to make myself better,... hmm lets let funcom sort this out so i can sit on my ass and laugh when i can kill you now. NERF!

The simple mentality of someone who cries nerf.

I believe any class can be good, you just need strategy, and all these soldiers have been complaining for so long that all they do is suck, suck, suck. How could my friend cyboot possibly do well in pvp if he was a soldier then? I dont understand. Also a lot of the people playing the non pvp classes are the ones calling for nerfs.

Hmmm i wanna play a pvp class

Let me pick a trader so i can trade and kill them by trading.
    Let me pick a bearaucrat so that i can negotiate with them.
    these two classes shouldnt be good at pvp. Engis i can see them being good at pvp, they need something like a gun turret to set up. And kill for them. All these pets are way underpowered at high levels.

Anyways i think i got a bit off topic, but the point is you cant expect to do well if your gonna sit on ur but and not put the effort forward. And you cant expect to do well if your not a pvp class. I admit the doctors complete heal is a tad overpowered, i would like to see a doc running around with an MA heal and see how he did, lmao. Die in a second.

NERF NOBODY, just decrease debuff times in pvp!
    Experienced Leroy "Johiyat" Gaviglia
    200 Clan Martial Artist

Slayer of Omni-tek
    --------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%
    Achiever 66%
    Socializer 40%
    Explorer 6%

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12