Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Mongo Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    ^^ I don't see any of that invalidating what Towerblock has said so ... thanks for the info I guess. If a shade can't kill someone who is 1. not attacking them, 2. significantly limited in defense while capping and 3. on the shades advantage for timing and position ... well, that's a huge shade fail IMO.
    Precisely what I thought. I guess there is alot of that running around in the shade world, but i never really took much stock in forum whines anyway. What I mentioned also applies to Enfs and Melee advs as well. Hell, anyone that can gank a capper. It need not be anyone but one with an alpha.

the same basic theory still applies. IF you let down your guard, then what do you think you should deserve?

turn it into +2500 so people would really hit crats or fixers..
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

MR should be 5sec longer))))) the rest can stay as it is and u see how many peps gonna be dropping dead from it

Quote Originally Posted by mcnurja View Post
    Hi sam! <3
    Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with...

My pvp stats: Duel wins: 945 / losses: 368 - Solo kills: 5632 / team: 7511

My org mate: Solo kills: 24 933 / Team: 683

.:: Stigman : 220 / 30 / 70 : NM Engineer (PVM 35% Crit) : I Make It, You Buy It : FIRST Omni NM Engi to hit 220/30/70 on RK1 ::.
    .:: Stigmartyr : 220 / 30 / 70 : Opi Shade (Neutral) : Piercing Princess ::.
    .:: Levinstein : 220 / 30 / 70 : Opi Agent : Sneaky Sniper ::.
    .:: Lexstein : 150 / 20 / 42 : Trox Engineer : Sector Ten : Currently the ONLY 150/20/42 Trox Engi on RK1 ::.

Quote Originally Posted by Superflare View Post
    While capping MR is OP because you cant move, perk, rootgraft, heal or anything.
    You can perk quite well while capping. I've killed people while capping points. Gimps, though, but still.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnurja View Post
    ok I take it, you're a 210 med suit farma.

as I see it mongo rage works fine, and it shouldnt be done anything with it.

PS: I'm not a crat or fixer.

Quote Originally Posted by Towerblock View Post
    Precisely what I thought. I guess there is alot of that running around in the shade world, but i never really took much stock in forum whines anyway. What I mentioned also applies to Enfs and Melee advs as well. Hell, anyone that can gank a capper. It need not be anyone but one with an alpha.
    just to clarify, you are talking about a shade attacking someone capping a point that they can't perk ?

Mongo rage should just be changed to a high dmg buff instead of AR buff, with the massive amounts of items and temporary buffs the AR of pretty much any profession can alr go through the roof, just remove AR and do like maybe +500 dmg for he time the perk runs

I've said it before and I'll say it again, AO pvp is starting to look more and more like Unreal Tournament instagib mode, gank or be ganked, thats not what pvp should be like Imo

Quote Originally Posted by Stigward View Post
    "The guards pour milk onto him, but it doesn't stop him" This always works against me :/
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

the best players never have mr perked. coincidence? i think not. bring skill back to this game
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

it seems that hellrule was killed sometimes by mr-perked ppl....

Well, no**** its +1.5k to AR
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

its not that hard to survive guys if ur paying attention -.-
    RK
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrule View Post
    the best players never have mr perked. coincidence? i think not. bring skill back to this game
    That's hardly true at all.

Arguably the best soldier on RK2 in the last 2 years, Randomhits, had MR perked. He did fine without it but used it when appropriate.

He was skilled, and smart.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Quote Originally Posted by Burgly
    ...is this the MR mantra or something? I'm so sick of all the f**king idiots saying MR is easily avoidable and all this other bulls**t. Please tell me how I can survive MR ganks on my trader regardless of how close I pay attention... Even with RRFE and if SS is up they'll already have several que'd up perks which will probably kill me. I seriously get asked for duels on my trader (and to a lesser extent my Solitus keeper - of course never on my Agent) constantly and I can honestly say 90% of them are all atroxes who I know have MR perked. Of course upon my refusal every single one has pointed out that MR 'really doesn't matter much.' Lol. I guess thats why they all have it perked and rolled trox...

MR really is by far the dumbest perk to ever be introduced in this game and it should be removed or reworked totally. And no the changes to the perk documentation aren't a nerf at all, infact as far as we can tell the only difference is that now you have to "pay attention" for an entire minute or whatever the duration of Mongo Fury is. Please remove this perk..

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcradle View Post
    ...is this the MR mantra or something? I'm so sick of all the f**king idiots saying MR is easily avoidable and all this other bulls**t. Please tell me how I can survive MR ganks on my trader regardless of how close I pay attention... Even with RRFE and if SS is up they'll already have several que'd up perks which will probably kill me. I seriously get asked for duels on my trader (and to a lesser extent my Solitus keeper - of course never on my Agent) constantly and I can honestly say 90% of them are all atroxes who I know have MR perked. Of course upon my refusal every single one has pointed out that MR 'really doesn't matter much.' Lol. I guess thats why they all have it perked and rolled trox...

MR really is by far the dumbest perk to ever be introduced in this game and it should be removed or reworked totally. And no the changes to the perk documentation aren't a nerf at all, infact as far as we can tell the only difference is that now you have to "pay attention" for an entire minute or whatever the duration of Mongo Fury is. Please remove this perk..
    Well if some1 needs MR to gank a trader they are most likely insanly nubish and r just looking for an easymode to pvp, i can agree vs. some profs like traders MR can be dangerous, but i've witnessed good traders survive MR ganks, not that there are that many good traders left on rk 2 anymore. Unless u drained them first, in which case their dmg is significantly lowerd and u shouldent die, atleast not with rrfe.

And no1 asks ur agent for a duel? seems weird.

But by all means, remove MR, it doesnt bother me, if im dying to it its because im not paying attention in which case i cant blame any1 but myself.
    Last edited by Burgly; Oct 22nd, 2010 at 17:57:25.
    RK
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Quote Originally Posted by Burgly View Post
    Same logic can be used in reverse, you could kill them if you had some competence!
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    I say give it to Solitus.
    {Removed by Ophyr} atrox needs a perk like this to keep em strong enough to kill the *******ish insta-CH docs /whisper stupid docs
    Last edited by Ophyr; Oct 23rd, 2010 at 23:30:08.

Why would you need MR to hit a doc?
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast