Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Mongo Rage

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    Oh look it's you! Shades are quite a unique case in which they have no toolset against anything without perks, and have no real (reliable) defense other than evades. I thought you'd know all about that
    Would you care to elaborate on this?

I think elaborating is just engaging in another kick of ye olde dead horse.

Every mongo rage lolwhine thread that has ever been created, is basically the same people regurgitating the same tears, just using different words but using the same tired argument, which the topic often migrates towards shades.

I realize some folks have the brains of goldfish, but really? I'd consider it an improvement if we could just condense it all down to one thread, that way, we can leave the respective bitching in a contained environment.

laff at being in a def setup with MR is a "i win" In a offensive setup most ppl evade my MR :P

And marine, don't forget wit plz :S
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Quote Originally Posted by Burgly View Post
    In a offensive setup most ppl evade my MR :P
    l2p, it helps. Even without MR.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

I cant play :/ bet i could still beat ur MP in shield or bow without MR tho
    RK
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

every trox uses/have used MR to gain kills/VPs/stuff.. it would be lots of tears if its removed/nerfed.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

laff at being in a def setup with MR is a "i win" In a offensive setup most ppl evade my MR :P

And marine, don't forget wit plz :S
    Fixers are broken. Only thing you can't perk
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

I cant play :/ bet i could still beat ur MP in shield or bow without MR tho
    How? It's impossible for shade to tank anything that has pets, even me.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Otinsainpas View Post
    every trox uses/have used MR to gain kills/VPs/stuff.. it would be lots of tears if its removed/nerfed.
    Other breeds get kills even w/o MR, its just a crutch at this point that more or less gives you a free win. Fact is its just way to op vs evade profs wich revolve around not getting hit in the first place. Like I said at the begining of the thread, change it to heal delta. It makes more sense for trox to have and wouldnt come close to being nearly as op.

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    How? It's impossible for shade to tank anything that has pets, even me.
    Engi pets :/ MP pets r gimp.
    RK
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Both Engineer pets hurt.
    Bureaucrats' CEO Guardian hurts.
    MP pets don't hurt. Mezz gets annoying, though.

Bow MP vs Shade = dead.
    Shield MP depends on the disparity in equipment between the two. Far as I know, maxed out Shade beats maxed out MP. Might require SP drains. Can't remember the last time I saw an MP in full alphas/CSS/ACDC PvPing though. Far as MR goes, it's far more powerful in the hands of Enforcers/Pistol weilders than any other professions. 800 AR would be a fair compromise between the lower extremes and the upper extreme that is the current version of the perk, I think.
    Last edited by Veebliez; Oct 4th, 2010 at 07:24:07.
    Raise your hand \o if you want to pay lots of attention to Veebz!

Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Other breeds get kills even w/o MR
    yes, but troxes can do it with inferior gear.
    1500 points of AR is like 220 with ql200 omni carbs and ql200 cyborg-implants.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

I think most ppl are overestimating MR, only way u would die to a MR gank is if ur not paying attention, or all your def tools are in recharge.

I for 1 couldent care less if MR was nerfed or removed, just saying.
    RK
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

I think most ppl are overestimating MR, only way u would die to a MR gank is if ur not paying attention, or all your def tools are in recharge.

I for 1 couldent care less if MR was nerfed or removed, just saying.
    So if I'm on my ma and go to cap a point that no one is visably gaurding and while in mid cap a shade or agent pops out with mr already up and craps their alpha on me I died because im not paying attention? riiiiight.

So if I'm on my ma and go to cap a point that no one is visably gaurding and while in mid cap a shade or agent pops out with mr already up and craps their alpha on me I died because im not paying attention? riiiiight.

If you did that, then you obviously made a mistake in judgement, and will pay accordingly. That's the advantage of the ganking class, is that they can tactfully choose the opponent that has their pants down.

Is that unfair? Or are you just hurt you fell for it?

Wow, you would take that risk to cap a point? That's a noob BS move TBH, especially in decently populated BS rounds. The lesson there is to not be stupid and cap when you are solo because that risk is VERY real.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Towerblock View Post
    If you did that, then you obviously made a mistake in judgement, and will pay accordingly. That's the advantage of the ganking class, is that they can tactfully choose the opponent that has their pants down.

Is that unfair? Or are you just hurt you fell for it?
    No but with those ganking classes without MR I actualy stand a chance of not instant splatting. With MR their is simply no hope. MR makes kills that would normaly be either impossible or very difficult laughably easy instead. The ability is, very simply, to powerfull.

I want to change text from "Mongo Rage" to "You just got owned".
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Let's all pray for MR to get removed then, since is awesome amounts of OP.
    RK
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

No but with those ganking classes without MR I actualy stand a chance of not instant splatting. With MR their is simply no hope. MR makes kills that would normaly be either impossible or very difficult laughably easy instead. The ability is, very simply, to powerfull.
    Dude, seriously... while you're capping ( you cant move or perk) even a shade without MR can STILL kill you. If they have stun procs (not necessary but nice to have) then even doubly so. Backstab, sneak, dimach is quite a large hole opener... that's not including other damage perks.

</rant on> Its not common to survive a single BS without dying, even for the best of the best. Its far more plausible to me, that you've experienced a situation that you feel needs to be changed, surely... but you're going after the wrong unicorn. I've seen way too many ridiculous threads complaining about MR, when most of the time.. people saw an Atrox beating the **** out of them, and just assumed it HAD to be MR (after all, lovechildren are supposed to live forever, amirite?). Because every PVP noob that PL's a (insert X evade prof here), feels that all atroxes come with MR built in or something. And, since the hype around MR is far more OP than MR itself, the cacophony of idiocy espousing that it is the absolute for sure LOLWIN pvp button in the world, the real PVP masters will tell you, its - COMPLETELY - unecessary. In fact, its ridiculously easy to kill MR noobs when they are in recharge. </rant off>
    Last edited by Towerblock; Oct 5th, 2010 at 10:13:30.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast