Thread: Obituary: Bubbacrush.

Obituary: Bubbacrush.

(ooc: Wherever this may be posted either on Gridlink or Via Sattelite Gridfeed and networks, planetwide)

Time: 02:21
    Date: 18. Sep 29484
    Reported by: Shaun "Heveras" Roache.

Bubba "Bubbacrush" Crush. President of Clan Steadfast. He is survived by Princess "Ahava" Foxeh, and their son, Jaxon Foxeh. Funeral arrangements have not yet been verified, but are available by query at the Vanguard Headquarters in the Clan capital city of Old Athen.

The remains of Bubbacrush were recently discovered by a Watcher patrol, several kilometers from their station in Varmint Woods. It is currently unknown as to why the remains were located so far away from civilization, but the cause of death was concluded by authorities as the result of an infectious wound located at his left calf. Current theory suggests that the wound was the direct result of a prolonged contact with a permanent killing projectile.

The death of Bubbacrush was a shock to family, friends, and coworkers. "Clearly the round was meant to maim, but eventually the infection spread so fast, and without decent medical attention, I am sorry to say but it was only a matter of time." Doctors released their report on Thursday evening, to the press and onlookers. Bubbacrush's story is a controversial one, filled with ideas both revolutionary in scheme, as well as traditional.

The loss of a Council of Truth Member can be frightful for some, but aside from his amassed popularity comes with it a darker side that few would understand. His long term association with the Rubi-ka underworld was uncommonly known. Odd fact, for someone who was well involved with Vanguard peacekeeping. His raucous presence was felt everywhere he went, but now that he is gone... there is a hole missing where he once stood.

This is Shaun "Heveras" Roache, reporting from Old Athens, via Linkdead Communications. We now bring you the weather and more, after this commercial break.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Sep 19th, 2010 at 08:17:24.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

(( D: Now who's Cora going to annoy? *sad face* ))

Theres one less problem for Rubi-Ka! I am rather upset that it wasn't by my rifle; oh well a dead terrorist is just how i like them!
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

*sigh*

I just got the news last night. I couldn't sleep. I think I need a hug.

Words are inadequate to express the feeling of loss I feel upon hearing of the loss of this well-known leader of the Clan Steadfast.

Mister Crush has always been one of the most loyal of supporters both of the Vanguard clan, and the safety and freedoms of all fellow Clanners. Although he was known for a unique and sometimes brash approach to those he did not feel stood up to for their beliefs, he was always there to lend his hand in support, his words in encouragement (or admonition as the case warranted), and his help to those in need of it.

My condolences are extended to his family, Ahava and Jaxon, but also to all those who will miss the large presence this loyal member of the Council of Truth projected everywhere he went.

His seat, his presence, his legacy, will be a hard one to fill.

Farewell my friend.
    Alan Jacobi
    Clan Vanguard

Stan sighs slightly as he puts up his datacom. "Damn, I hoped it wouldn't have come to this!" Quickly picking up his pack and restoring his supplies into the dust cover pack, he shoved it back on his back.

Almost immediately, he started shimmering as the nanos started enfolding him into the Saber morph he most often used when out on his patrols. With a snarl, he leap off the ledge and off into the sands as the shadows darkened and lengthened with the rapid decent of the second of Rubi-Ka's burning suns over the horizon. Without a further sound, he was gone into the shadows.
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

***Elle looks at the comm screen laying on the counter and bites her lip abit as she reads what it sais, removing her glasses and closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. a single tear drops down on the counter wich she quickly dryes off with her gloves,
    quickly glancing around in the appartment to see if there is anyone there but quickly understanding its empty.
    She sits down on the floor and curls up abit and just tries to focus on keeping calm..
    she whispers to herself "ill miss you" as she looks up at the roof.***
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Proud Member of steadfast <3
    Love you guys! <3

*kneels near the river in Varmit Woods, a small paper boat on the edge of the shore*

I will miss you Bubba. Your wisdom has taught me well.

*she puts her hands together and starts to pray*

Zhè shì gèng hǎo de rán qǐ làzhú, ér bùshì zǔzhòu hēiàn

*she lights a candle in the small paper boat and shove it into the river, the current slowly taking it downstream*

I would like to say something heartfelt and poignant about the untimely passing of the man Bubbacrush; however, all words seem to lose their meanings in expressing the loss of such a noble warrior and loyal friend.
    My most sincere sympathies go out to his family and those who could call him friend.

“...Then with his squint-eyed grin and stubbled chin he rides through history.” Quote the prophet S. Ian

Beta "Foosball33" Cross
    Foreign Affairs Newland City Council
    I don't PvP becasue my rlpeen is big enough so I don't need to make up for it with my epeen.

"Ahhhhh that was a good dinner. Now it's time to hit the playground and watch the little girls."

*Mr. Trox looks at the screen while drinking q cup of coffee* Well, looks like another clanner died... why did it have to be him? I idolized this guy.. well, *pulls blades* time to even the score.

But the question is, how did the darn insurance terminal get broken? It could have happened to any of us!

It is a risk all of us face everyday. Any time we haphazardly take risks that send us to reclaim. Yes, it isnt very often things go wrong with a current insurance, but sometimes the fates are not in your favor and your number is up.

I'd like to thank the Academy for such a wonderful obituary. *snicker*

Seriously, though. Thanks.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Well I for one am very very glad that is over. Welcome back to the living Bubba!

OH dont worry Bubba! when i get in range of you im sure a smack for that darned vanishing trick of yours!
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Love you guys! <3

Hahaha. Sorry Elle. Kate beat you to that one. Damn near broke her hand too.

I'll tell you the same thing i told miss kate. I apologize for lying to friends, and folks. I did it for a really good reason, however.

Don't hate me. If i had to choose between real coffin and a slap in the face... well then I'll take a slap in the face every time.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Hrmpfs....
    Doesnt stop me even if someone else was smacking people around
    Love you guys! <3