Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Atrox gets more HP and Nanomage gets more nanopool

Have to agree with Routeen here too, this fix is what atrox needs but doesn't do anything for nanomages unless they're healers I can only hope FC ain't gonna say this is it and leave the breeds as they are, 'cause then I wanna get a trip back to creation room and make an atrox instead of nanomage.

Now what im curious about with 14.6 is what nanos all proffesions will get.. just not nt.. =) And if its a big quantity or ´just a small.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

this is:
    1, what the Atrox needs
    2, not what the NM needs

so the atrox fix is great and the NM fix is not that good =/
    w00p w00p!!

The practical difference about Nano Pool and Nano recharge is something most people don't get until they have played a profession that is 100% relient on nano (NTs, Docs etc.)

In a mission, if I run out of nano it is because I CAN NOT RECHARGE enough nano due to the lock on T&S. It has basically nothing to do with my Nano Pool. The ql125 Nano rechargers give me 1200ish Nano, and I can use it every 20-seconds. If I use more nano than 1200ish+131(Sup.HE)+(400)Nano Kit per 20 seconds, my NanoPool is reduced over time. This will work until my Nano Pool is empty andl I have to sit down and wait for a couple of 20 second T&S locks (recharge full again). The extra Nano Pool NM will get won't help my recharge, it won't remove the occational wait to refill my NanoPool, it will only extend the period until the wait-to-refill by about 20% (based on my current nanopool)

In a normal mission, I spend about 100.000 nano. Most of this comes from nano rechargers (as I need to have first aid for emergency healing) More NanoPool will only be a "spit in the ocean". It is like adding more RAM to a computer with very slow CPU and a wast amount of RAM already. More RAM just isn't needed.

Nanomage is supposed to be the best breed for NTs. Right now it it isn't. After the boost it still isn't. Solitus, Opifex and Atrox will all be better. They will all have more hp and every breed (Solitus, Opifex, Atrox and Nanomage) will have the same nano rechargers, nano kits and HE, which REALLY determines how much nano is available.
    Corianin - TL6 NT - eqp

I agree that nanopool won't help much for NT's... but NM's shouldn't be the hands down best NTs. I'd hate to see all NT's running around as NM's, and it's bad enough as it is.

FC won't pay attention to these for quite a while... maybe a year in the future, NM's will get what's due to them.

So, how does this sound:

Along w/ nano pool NT's get an innate nano regen (Nano*lvl/tic), and/or get 3x the nano other breeds get from nano kits.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12