Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atrox gets more HP and Nanomage gets more nanopool

Atrox gets more HP and Nanomage gets more nanopool

If you guys signed up for the AO Newsletter email, you would receive alot of info ont he upcomming patch and booster pack.

Here's the link:

http://www.anarchy-online.com/content/game/notumwars/
    Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

is it just me or is the engineer in the profession choosing screenshot sitting inside some form of mech-suit? *goes to level his engy*

You're right, whaambulance! The engie's head is WAY up above everyone else's.

Interesting ...

Originally posted by Whaambulance
    is it just me or is the engineer in the profession choosing screenshot sitting inside some form of mech-suit? *goes to level his engy*
    he's probably inside a slayer.... he just opened the window or hatch or whatever....
    Krionis - Rising Keeper

Shandrahs - 215 NT - Retired

- Hells Heros -

hes probably sitting on a big sign that says 'GIMP' =P
    President of Midnight Reveries

I'm liking the look of this booster, even more because aparently half the content will be included in 14.6. New vehicles is a great idea and the atrox/nano thing makes me -very- happy. Finally solitus might not be the best class for every prof in the game. As long as they don't stealth nerf anything, this looks like a decent addition to the game. The new UI for making new chars is quite impressive as well, I think. Hopefully we'll get a minimum of whining on this endeavor of funcom's.

Hmm... well, I definately like that they do something to improve Atrox and Nanomage. I would prefer an improved HE for nanomages or at least an improved nanodelta. A larger nanopool doesn't do much except to make it possible to stay-in-fight longer. Improved recharge would affect multiple aspects.
    Corianin - TL6 NT - eqp

Atrox and NM needs a fix.. Atrox getts a nice HP fix and NM getts a BS nano pool fix =/

the HP thing is what the Atrox needs but i dont know if the NM fix is that good
    w00p w00p!!

Sounds as a good fix, eventhough I'm a Solitus Nt.

There should be a difference based on what race you pick. 2 thumbs up for FC
    I want to be a campaign!!
    Tarilliux MP fun,fun,fun (should have been a crat with a name like this )
    Hexar ::::Nanotech::::
    Imothar Engie (For once on the recieving end of MP buffs)

And a few other lowbies can't for the life of me remember their names

hmmm

hmm well a natural ncu bonus would be nice, since we cant exist with out notum, but a larger nano pool is slightly useful I guess, just means I can nuke and get more agro before I go OOM hehe.

"Time is but an element that needs to be controlled"
    AO: Alien Invasion - Watch out he's got an Anal Probe!
    So which garden sells my SL Calms?

Time Zone: GMT
    Zertual 164nd NT
    Ensim 143st Druid er I mean Fixer!
    Nerualshot 58th Agent
    Artists Conception of the NT
    OmniTek Twinking Society (OTTS) - We Twink You Better!

Did they do a straight Copy/paste from Q3A on the fonts in creation room perhaps? Seems so. Might be the same fuction they used to cut Land Control out of tribes

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Cool !!

Hahahahahaha! actually i think your right there.. thats pretty funny Where can i find the link to the new vehicles etc? im blind (damn Shroud of Darkness)

shock....check the link from the main page.

http://www.anarchy-online.com/content/game/notumwars/

the wallpapers for the new yalms are here.

the info is in the article "Beyond the Land Control"
    Blue Steel(TM)

E 86% - S 60% - A 33% - K 20%
    http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - Derek"Rayfield" Zoolander
    RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki
    RK2 - Sylvester "Code187" Vallone

Originally posted by eaze
    Did they do a straight Copy/paste from Q3A on the fonts in creation room perhaps? Seems so. Might be the same fuction they used to cut Land Control out of tribes
    *falls out of chair laughing*
    President of Midnight Reveries

Well I dont think giving nanobreeds more Nanopool is the answer. Sheehs with a decent crunch I am fine with my current nanopool.

Problem with our nano pool is in PVP against healing classes we eventually run out of nano......against a nano doc we are going to be even worse off.

Giving more nano still doesnt make the nanobreed more vaible than the solitus.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

More nano pool? I have over 6k nano, and 1,3k rechargers. Give me 5k rechargers aswell, and I'd love it. As it is right now, I couldn't give a rats ass about getting more nano :/

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

While Nm's should indeed have more nano comparing to the others im not sure if this well help. =) except Mobs with alot of hp etc. =/
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

ah

Thanks Ray But I meant the stuff for the breed vehicles, like the atrox bulldozer (if any have seen it) but the new yalms definetly look awesome. i wonder if we can key other ppls yalms?

My god this fix is awful ---

Atroxes are now overblown, and NMs are "fixed" w/o being improved much.

Not that Atroxes didnt need help, mind you, since they were possible worse even them nms. But seriously...
    Regimental Beastie

Easy math:
    whiners = bad players

Rhetoric is useful because... before some audiences not even the possession of the exactest knowledge will make it easy to produce conviction. For argument based on knowledge implies instruction, and there are people whom one cannot instruct. Aristotle, 1355a20-27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast