Thread: Nanomorph perkline rebalance

Nanomorph perkline rebalance

Will Peel Layers perk action include removal of Bio Shielding Bio Cocoon and all those other NM HUD/enf HUD/shade sleeve/TTB crat nano layers too?

If the answer is no, then, IMHO, you should rework this action into something more useful.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

I can't find the pdf anymore but I'm sure that they added the Endurance skin nanoline. I can't find it on auno or xyphos so I can't tell if the other ones you mentioned are in the same line.
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Will Peel Layers perk action include removal of Bio Shielding Bio Cocoon and all those other NM HUD/enf HUD/shade sleeve/TTB crat nano layers too?

If the answer is no, then, IMHO, you should rework this action into something more useful.
    Agreed, like i said on auno if it dont remove coon it aint worth crap. With the exception of what you posted none of the casted absorbs would be worth using this on simply because its fairly hard to land and the enf/nt can simply recast the absorb.

I think Nanomorph deserves to... oh wait, I don't use that perkline. Never mind. Nerf it, I guess. Yeah, definitely needs a nerf. OP'd perkline imo.

I always wanted to use nano morph for the Assume target perk but its pretty impossible to land with its check seems nt only