Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Friday with Means - September 10th, 2010 - How many people are coming here???!?!

anyone added mulitple froob accounts to a paid?

Quote Originally Posted by Sama View Post
    anyone added mulitple froob accounts to a paid?
    yep

I succesfully merged my paid acc with my froob acc. Then I tried to transfer one of my froob toons to my paid acc but the request has been pending for couple of hours now. Is it even possible (apparently it's not possible vice versa I know)?
    Last edited by Scottik; Sep 15th, 2010 at 20:02:41.

Scottik: Yes, that is possible. And as you say, it can't be done the other way around.

Thanks for vertification. My request failed however that's because I was logged in. I'll try tomorrow when I'm at work and see how it turns out

Soo transfer failed again. The reason of it wasn't described this time (no, I wans't logged in). Does it really work?

Is it possible to exchange two characters between accounts when they are merged?
    Both accounts have all charslots in use and I don't want to delete one of my characters...
    220/26 Shade, 220/26 Enf, 220/26 Crat, 220/25 NT, 220/25 Fix, 220/23 Doc, 217/24 Trader, 214/23 Agent, 200/23 MP, 171/22 Sold, 167/21 MP, 157/21 Eng, 150/20 MA, 150/16 Keeper, 150/13 Adv, 123/2 Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Niemandsland View Post
    Is it possible to exchange two characters between accounts when they are merged?
    Both accounts have all charslots in use and I don't want to delete one of my characters...
    Sounds like you need a third account... Erm.. It migth not really help but if you have the spare service points you could always create a clone sub acc and transfer one toon there, and transfer the other toons as you want, and ofcourse freeze the cloned account...

If thats abit harsh for you then i suggest you send a e-mail to the support team and ask if they can help you and do it manually, make sure you have enough Service points for 2 transfers on your account tho.. Not sure they can do it but its worth a shot...
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

if I have few toons on 2 paid accounts (one yearly, one monthly) , can i merge them to the one yearly account that can hold them all at and cancel the monthly charge?
    Omegathree 220/70/30 doctor
    http://smu.gs/10VjCqh

yes if you have less than 8 in total of course and pay 500 pp each char

Quote Originally Posted by ElBoogy View Post
    yes if you have less than 8 in total of course and pay 500 pp each char
    500 pp? I paid 1000!

oh yeah my bad, 500 pp was the cost of merging accounts in the future and transferring chars is 1000 pp...

Quote Originally Posted by ElBoogy View Post
    oh yeah my bad, 500 pp was the cost of merging accounts in the future and transferring chars is 1000 pp...
    Oh, ok, I was afraid that I was being charged more than anyone else!

Quote Originally Posted by Crowena View Post
    Oh, ok, I was afraid that I was being charged more than anyone else!
    Now that would be something new.. (Euro price of AO *cough*)
    <Means> I always laugh when I have to type "/get sex" when debugging

[Social] Eponyx: I don't drink, yeah it is true. Can you please get that pink moose of the platform. And park the polkadot elephant to reclaim.

Uaintseenme: This is why i love Test sever so Much.
    I can wake up in the morning and think to my self, "Im going to break AO today" and should i managed to do it, I'll get rewarded for it.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789