Thread: Well, time for some *major* blitzing....

Talking Well, time for some *major* blitzing....

ok, just logged on to AO, and I see the new 'Notum Wars' site section. And now, I have one simple message:

I want a Manta AV..no, scratch that, I need a Manta AV. So here's where you come in. While I'm blitzing my arse off, I need all You to.....

give me money . That is all.
    Anyone else already picked wich new vehicle they want? put it here, I'm bored at home sick and I need somethin to do .

you are a fixer you should not be able to drive a groundbased attack vehicle like manta.

So reroll and play a soldier if you want one
    You do it cause you have to do it - but you don't do it cause you want to do it.

Fixers have full green vehicle skills. Probably comes from our RP role as smugglers or possibly getaway drivers.

Regardless, this fixer planning on getting a Manta if it makes kiting easier and fixers can use them. I'm also going to be blitzing up a storm over the next month.

P.S. Soldier-only is based solely on the Assault Gunship, which is a pretty tenuous link. There may be a superior ground attack vehicle for soldiers only, but I doubt they'd release a whole slough of new ground vehicles and only let them benefit soldiers, especially when a lot of people are going to be paying for the pack, not just downloading it in a normal patch.

edit: does the manta sportline look like a soldier vehicle to you? hehe
    Last edited by Coldbird; Oct 11th, 2002 at 02:39:07.

Just be careful that those new combat vehicles don't require Heavy Weapons skill. It is very likely that they're going to require combat skills to operate considering the ground ones are combat vehicles.

btw

The omni-tek gunships Have a Ranged Energy and some other skill req
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

Re: btw

Originally posted by Xyberviri
    The omni-tek gunships Have a Ranged Energy and some other skill req
    ql150, lowest ql gunship, has a RE req of 451 and a vehicle ground req of 651.

my NT will be able to use it in about 5-6 lvs, along with my regular ip usage. (my weapon is RE based, making it easier as well)
    Blue Steel(TM)

E 86% - S 60% - A 33% - K 20%
    http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - Derek"Rayfield" Zoolander
    RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki
    RK2 - Sylvester "Code187" Vallone