Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: What's your favorite memory from Anarchy Online?

Back in the day's before Shadowland hit the game Tir was the main hub for clans,and everybody did BS missions,loved it.

And when i finally got my first yalm,i was flying around in every zones for a couple of days

good days
    Canigia 201 fixer
    Canigua 208 advy
    Twinkalot 62 ma
    Bignes 77 keeper
    Mytwink 50 PvP advy

Never understood tha L33t speak? rescue is here for J00

Quote Originally Posted by canigua View Post
    Back in the day's before Shadowland hit the game Tir was the main hub for clans,and everybody did BS missions,loved it.

And when i finally got my first yalm,i was flying around in every zones for a couple of days

good days

Selling buffs on the Rock in Tir, good times ^^
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

old bug in AO that i use to enjoy when it first came out was playing 2 characters at once on the same account if you planned it right and pressed play at the same time with a friend or strategically 2 mouses lol but it got nerfed later doesnt surprise me it was a really bad bug lol.

I also enjoyed when a bunch of juggernauts attacked Tir and i got owned a bunch of times on my fixer and lost my stuff in reclaim lol! xD Omni's to rp attack a clan city again pls :P
    Dochollie 220 Opifex Doctor

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456