Thread: im surely gonna get myself a Stiletto, whatever the cost >)

Cool im surely gonna get myself a Stiletto, whatever the cost >)

the booster is worth the money, and that only for the Stiletto, great that we got some more info about @The Notum Wars@ Booster pack!

well ,cheers... hopefully the booster will come in nov, hopefully....

The Stiletto: http://www.ao-basher.com/files/news/...haStiletto.jpg

wicked!
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Sweet, but is that official?

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

it... seems to be.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Great! More vehicles, that I can't afford, to choose from.

Well, it says "November 2002" at the end of the teaser. So that's about as official as we can expect.

Please note: Official and accurate are not the same thing. :-)

I agree with you Moraddi! The Stiletto looks amazing! I just got the wallpaper on my desktop , simply perfection!
    Kukulza proud unit member of Storm!!! - Equip - Perks
    Kuzap

K.U.K.U.L.Z.A.: Kinetic Upgraded Knight Used for Learning and Zealous Assassination

\m/ \m/

i hope it has nano cannons, so we can shoot people out of the sky...woot, now i can't wait for the next person to root me in my shiny new stilleto man i'm gonna blast them into shadowlands.

oh, crap that's right, i'm broke and will not be able to afford one lol

Red face In case you didn't catch that...

You can get rooted in your nice shiny Stilleto and blast it with... what?

The Yalmaha's are only for transportation!

If you want to blast somebody get a Manta - Neo Concept!
    It too has a nice dark, sleek design... and it has weapons!
    ArchPriest Katelin 'Lunayu' Saar - Former President of the Guild of Meta-Physics
    Former Council Member of the Council of Truth

House Demonslap
    A little Anger never hurt Nobody...

"It's called an Anger Manifestation not a Love Manifestation!"
    "And how does that make you feel?"

hit

Bah.

I want one of the ground combat vehicles.

Tank-Doc!
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

i want a nice shiny yalmachopper with guidded missles. then i can destroy the bunkers in 2ho and the whompas and omnis will have nowere to run away to mwuhahaha. oh yeah baby, finally i can get freshman on all my toons :P

Screw building a Virral egg, I need one of those.