Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: more atrox hp...woot!

more atrox hp...woot!

in 14.6...atrox get more hp and nanomage more nano pool...
    sweet

oh great, now we gotta nerf nano mages :P

Re: more atrox hp...woot!

Originally posted by Superblanka
    in 14.6...atrox get more hp and nanomage more nano pool...
    sweet

omg!!! YES!!! link please
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...etters/issue3/

/me hides and mutters something about opis..?
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Originally posted by DaveDread
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...etters/issue3/

/me hides and mutters something about opis..?
    thanks dave, you're alright (for an ma)

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Thumbs up bout time

This is great news !!

Yes, my gimpy little nanomage MP, with 2.6khps at lvl 151 (after Odins) MP will still be gimpy. Who cares if I have more nanopool if I'm dead?

Originally posted by Fievskin
    Yes, my gimpy little nanomage MP, with 2.6khps at lvl 151 (after Odins) MP will still be gimpy. Who cares if I have more nanopool if I'm dead?
    nature of the beast, you didnt read class descriptions when you made your char? I sure did, and been kinda mad that I dont get my advantage and DO get my dissadvantage (low int cap, low nano skills due to that, poor nano levels)

good job Funcom, hope you didnt have to take time from fixing the coffee machine to fix this

ROFLOL

ROFLOL

w00ty.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Woot! Hopefully, my NanoMage Enforcer will be able to Mongo! till the cows come home now. Obviously some people don't seem to understand that beyond a certain point it doesn't make sense to add even more to a profession's strong points.

By the time my 'nanogimp' Enforcer is lvl150, he'll have hitpoints coming out of his bunghole and seriously won't be jonesing for more. Now, with this change he'll be a raging mongo-holic.

Oh, and my main character is happy too. That 250 point loss from Odin's Eye will hurt a bit less now.

Originally posted by Yazule

nature of the beast, you didnt read class descriptions when you made your char? I sure did, and been kinda mad that I dont get my advantage and DO get my dissadvantage (low int cap, low nano skills due to that, poor nano levels)

ROFLOL
    Sure he did... I said, Nanobreed is the best breed for MPs... it really said that... and thats as far from the truth u can get...
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

I don't know why it is, but I would NEVER have thought the nanobreed would have been suitable for the MP. I mean the guy is all about fury and rage and anger.

When I think of NanoMage I think of Mr. Spock. That kinda works for the NT image to a degree.

But, the first time you face one of them Atrox MP's in a mission with the Pink Spoon of Doom, you know they are angry puppies.

So, the MP can raise his nanoskills to silly levels, he can reduce how much his nanos cost him to execute, he can go 2HB and get an item that reduces how much his nanos cost him even further, his anger does damage for him and he doesn't use nano to heal.

OK, so lets be an idiot and pick a breed that gets his nanos 2 levels earlier and his a big pool of nanobots to lay around unused.

Honestly, the MP and the Nanomage just seem like oil and water. The images don't mesh well. But, more importantly, the strong points don't mesh. And the weak points accentuate this even more. The MP is totally defenseless owing to his own skillset. He has no defense nanos and no escape nanos. No root 'n run, no nullity, no grid evac. Do or die. He has to survive. Tie that in with a Callista Flockhart body frame and it's a recipe for disaster.

Anybody who plays a profession that can root should thank the FunCom gods for giving them that ability. It's worth a million hitpoints.

But, I'll be happy with just a couple hundred more as I try to survive or die.

Atrox & Nanomage

I'm glad to see that Atrox are getting more HP. Hopefully they're getting by an increase in the Max stamina attribute like I suggested once a long time ago.

but seriously, more nanopool as a fix for nanomages??? What kind of idiotic fix is that? That's just adding insult to injury and nanomages are by far worse off than atrox.

Atrox is a good choice for most professions as is and in some cases may even be the best.

What profession is nanomage good/best for? How will it improve after giving them more NP? This isn't a fix, it's just an insult showing they don't really care about breed choice in the game.

be sure to add to Nanomage description... "For those wanting to Gimp themselves in all professions". That seems the best help you're capable of doing right now with your current "breed fixes".

Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

New nanos for several classes.

Prays for melee buffs

but make them 10% drops on Iann warr... PLS !!! dont want to make it to easy..!

I know a few Nanomage Doc's who are happy. There's some Nanomage Enforcers who are exstatic. Same for the Nanomage Martial Artist I team with.

Why would anybody choose Nanomage for a profession that has either:

a) Massive Nanoskill buffs (MP)

or

b.) Automatic refill of their Nanopool (NT)

(Both of which have nano-cost reducers as well)

Boggles the mind.

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    Why would anybody choose Nanomage for a profession that has either:

a) Massive Nanoskill buffs (MP)

or

b.) Automatic refill of their Nanopool (NT)

(Both of which have nano-cost reducers as well)

Boggles the mind.

Maybe because thats the kind of character we want to play? Not everyone out there is going to roll a character to be the most uber on the server. I like the NT class, and I like the Nanomage breed, so i picked Nanomage NT - whats so mindboggling about that? (unless of course your IQ Deprived)

-Syn

Unhappy Nanomage

Maybe because I was going off based on the breed description? I guess to FC it doesn't make sense that a "Nano enhanced" breed should be good for a nano casting profession. Like those nanomages that founded Jobe.

Guess Jobe is just full of a bunch of idiots too then.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

So, if yer happy with yer breed and profession, what's all the whining about?

That's what I don't get. I don't begrudge anybody their choice. It's just when people say 'I picked a physically week breed with redundant skills for my profession and I feel gimped' that bothers me. If you wanted more hitpoints, there are other options out there.

If you ask me, I'd rather have a 'nano-enhanced' Enforcer who has access to all the nanoprograms and a nano pool to use them with than a 'nano-enhanced' Metaphysicist who has no need for more nanoskills or a bigger nanopool.

I guess Jobe was NOT full of Idiots because you didn't see them having to kill schtuff to advance in level. If I was going to sit at a workbench and be an egghead and design nanoformulas and make a city float, I'd choose to be an egghead nanomage as well.

But, if you're going to go fight beasty monsters, you best have a big laptop to stick in their jaws as they try to bite off your leg.

Likewise, just chill out and wait for some kind of Nuke that requires a huge nanopool to be effective with. It can't be too far around the corner.

I want ALL Breed/Profession combinations to be equally enjoyable to whoever decides to pick one of the 50-odd different character combinations you can choose from.

Sure would beat seeing EVERY Enforcer being Atrox and EVERY Doc being Nano.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast