Kirby "Rizu" Mustache 220 ma
    "Katrien" 200 agent
    "Dokkie" is Robin 165 doc
    "Risianne" 168 fix
    Dr "Tamilasa" 200 sol
    "Naye" 220 crat

Quote Originally Posted by Jekonam View Post
    Never heard of you.
    Ah, the time honored classic response. I have a witty reply to that. Check it.

That's because you haven't played long enough.
    Last edited by Obtena; Sep 6th, 2010 at 16:33:44.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Wiktorja was a famous NT pvper who used to press "q" while fighting so it was the very elite, the best of the best.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    Wiktorja was a famous NT pvper who used to press "q" while fighting so it was the very elite, the best of the best.
    Obtena's NT was full CS gimp who died of simple SPB + Nova swap + a perk or two. The best of best (NTs at least) would be Geseeff and him alone.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

This change sounds good. It means some other field of possibilities, specially coupled with the inc 150/200 Alien PF. It means a new twink lvl range appears in the game, with a use in both PvP via the BS and PvM via the Alien PF, Dark Ruins, and probably more PvM goodies coming in the future (thinking to Pen maybe, or some specific SL lvling / researching means for the 160+ bandwagon that have been used to leach 210+ team in inf since a while now . . .).

We gonna start exploring the unknown, AKA what s the best setup will be in that lvl range ? PvP spec'd ? Cmompatible for the PvM opportunities in that lvl range ?

As i see it 170's twink will still have an advantadge in tower, given general pvp lvl range stays as they are atm, since those new lvl 200 twink will be insta'd at will by the 220 crowd @ NW.

Only thing i could like to see, is to change the BS lvl to 151-200, so that 150 s10 twink can have their own fun in the BS range under that one. 3 diff twink lvls for a single BS range seems too much to me, the BS range under should benefit from such an adjustment. That and opening Xan PF to 200+ instead of 201+ as it is atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    Ah, the time honored classic response. I have a witty reply to that. Check it.

That's because you haven't played long enough.
    And the winner for most ironic comment goes here!
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekoblastah | 164 trader
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Obtena's NT was full CS ...
    Wow, you really HAVEN'T played for a long time.

Obtena's NT was full CS gimp who died of simple SPB + Nova swap + a perk or two.
    Probably true.

The best of best (NTs at least) would be Geseeff and him alone.
    Geseeff is like a fart compared to Giit.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Geseeff is like a fart compared to Giit.
    Maybe. I would say we're pretty equal. Then again, you kinda have to consider that my history as a tl5 NT goes further back than 2010 when you made a twink out of your tl5 trader. As far as I'm concerned you didn't even play tl5 PvP when me and Klod fought eachother frequently. You've missed out on a lot of tl5 PvP (explains why you've never even heard of Wiktorja) and 2010 isn't exactly the year when I spent the most time focusing on my NT.
    RK2
    Boem 220/30 Opi Agent
    Geseeff 165/20 Soli NT
    Animalsk 170/21 Soli ranged adv
    Geseeff2 150/20 Soli Agent

Surovi1: enf dead in like 10 secunds
    Toxicrush: show me
    Surovi1: i no time for that

This. Just shhh.
    Last edited by Dreamer; Sep 6th, 2010 at 18:35:36.

Wow, you really HAVEN'T played for a long time.
    What, you finally got Maiden's Gloves on?

Quote Originally Posted by Geseeff View Post
    Maybe. I would say we're pretty equal. Then again, you kinda have to consider that my history as a tl5 NT goes further back than 2010 when you made a twink out of your tl5 trader. As far as I'm concerned you didn't even play tl5 PvP when me and Klod fought eachother frequently. You've missed out on a lot of tl5 PvP (explains why you've never even heard of Wiktorja) and 2010 isn't exactly the year when I spent the most time focusing on my NT.
    As far as Im concerned I have fought both of you, and I can say that you are not equal with Giit. Whether my trader is a new twink or not does not affect my traders capability in pvp. You can mesmerize in the past, but that wont change anything.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Quote Originally Posted by Geseeff View Post
    He just plays 3 months tl 5 and already trying to decide for the other poeple that also do tl 5 allot longer then him. He thinks he is the only 1 that did spend time and creds in his toon.

Wel, i like some fresh blood and new type of twinks on the 150-200 bs. If needed i will adjust my tl 5 toons for it. And probaly allot of other will like it to and will adjust to.
    Kirby "Rizu" Mustache 220 ma
    "Katrien" 200 agent
    "Dokkie" is Robin 165 doc
    "Risianne" 168 fix
    Dr "Tamilasa" 200 sol
    "Naye" 220 crat

What, you finally got Maiden's Gloves on?
    Just a bit after you upgraded from Div 9.

Whether my trader is a new twink or not does not affect my traders capability in pvp.
    Probably not, but your unwillingness to respond to changes in the game shows what kind of player you are. Any fool can roll a twink. It's pretty meaningless if you don't know how to react to changes, either player-made or game based. Sure, you might be a good twinker, but a good player will react accordingly.
    Last edited by Obtena; Sep 6th, 2010 at 19:24:04.

As far as Im concerned I have fought both of you, and I can say that you are not equal with Giit. Whether my trader is a new twink or not does not affect my traders capability in pvp. You can mesmerize in the past, but that wont change anything.
    I hardly fought you outside of mass PvP, not on my NT.

Even if this was the case and we had duelled eachother and you would have viewed him as the better NT, it wouldn't necessarily have meant that I'm crap while he is awesome. Your opinion would after all be based on fighting 2 different NT's with different equips. So if you had the slightest clue about NT (which you obviously don't) you would know that NT setups/perk setups in fact vary quite a bit at tl5. As a result Giit and me both perform better in certain situations - our setups both have their ups and downs - but in general we both perform nearly equally good in PvP imo.
    RK2
    Boem 220/30 Opi Agent
    Geseeff 165/20 Soli NT
    Animalsk 170/21 Soli ranged adv
    Geseeff2 150/20 Soli Agent

Surovi1: enf dead in like 10 secunds
    Toxicrush: show me
    Surovi1: i no time for that

Probably not, but your unwillingness to respond to changes in the game shows what kind of player you are. Any fool can roll a twink. It's pretty meaningless if you don't know how to react to changes, either player-made or game based. Sure, you might be a good twinker, but a good player will react accordingly.
    So according to your logic if a player does not have time, he is a bad player.

You are such an intellectual.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

thanks for the props Jeko, but myself and Ges have always been polar opposites in setups, and I learned a lot of what I know from him. let's focus on the topic and less on flaming each other. regardless of who likes who, who is better, etc. we all have one thing in common, a goal to influence better changes than have been outlined by the latest FWM <3
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Just a bit after you upgraded from Div 9.
    You are clueless. Everybody knows that I upgraded from JPGPP.

Thiz is hoaw we creatz balanze.

Tell me your thoughts how this new range creates balance?
    I have comments that will blow up this QQ in this thread.

Look at World of Warcraft. Max level 60...Max level 70...Max level 80.

AO. Max level 200. Max level 220. Max level 220 + 70. Max Level 220 + 70 + 30.

All those hours spent just wasted in a lot of scenarios. Just like TL 5. When I quit in 2006, a TL5 twink had to actually work hard to kill a gimped TL5. It wasn't just bend over /dead. Then there is BS. Then there is this new future BS.

Sounds a lot like leveling in this game, and a much larger game. Odd...

On a side note: less QQ from all of you. You may hate it, may even quit. The fact is, any decent game changes over time. In a game built on grinding, why act surprised?

Edit: When are we going to see the Jeko's trolls of the forum banned? It is really getting old. Read through half his post admins, on this thread and others. Lets cut the trolls, increase the people who want to see the game prosper.
    Last edited by tharss; Sep 6th, 2010 at 22:19:36.
    Ctrlaltwin. Man. Legend.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast