Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Null Space Disruptor

well AMS turns u pretty much as an immortal being against elements of melee, so why should u b immortal against everything since no1 else isnt? its l2p and NT is among the trader and engineer at i dont wanna go with date list. If you'd try other profs you'd meet the issue on being melee, Mayhaps strong and well made enf can barely stand on par with soldier, maybe insanely good MA can do same, Maybe godlike made shade can do it but fact is that its your godmode against melee people... try to live with fact that you sometimes die against people who knows how to use their nanos. Unlike other ranged profs you have some recharge time and not really good heals and stuff but emm coupla minutes lol? u can do miracles during that time and back then when i played actively 1 soldier could tank whole tara raid for an duration of time, triples and drains are made to eat tiny hole in your defence, you cannot seriously claim you are underpowered in any manner... You are living shields for people who needs you in the area of pvp or pvm, its your duty to die for an greater purpose... Same as enfs, they have worked through the AO's history as an meatshields, you should focus and if nothing else use that hide button when you encounter NT ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Burgly View Post
    *while my shade can prolly tank a person for atleast 3-4 min if not longer (depending on prof ofc) and does tons more dmg. Hows that not more OP?

Tards.
    Shades - the new doctors.
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

... as usual, someone thinks his profession is underpowered if it cant overhelm everythin what walks in rubi-ka..

Nerf NSD.

while my shade can prolly tank a person for atleast 3-4 min if not longer (depending on prof ofc) and does tons more dmg. Hows that not more OP?

I have never seen a shade last 3-4 mins against my Agent or NT. Who are you fighting against? some 210 BS scrubs or what? RK 2 players got the funny joke posts
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaloot View Post
    I have never seen a shade last 3-4 mins against my Agent or NT. Who are you fighting against? some 210 BS scrubs or what? RK 2 players got the funny joke posts
    propably because u were busy running away?

Quote Originally Posted by Graviuz View Post
    propably because u were busy running away?
    you run away from shades on rk 2?
    R.I.P. AO

you run away from shades on rk 2?
    naw i just dot em with my WoW warlock and use tiny fear and LoL at your almost modern looking weaponry

What's this "WoW" ?
    R.I.P. AO

well i think basically its MMORPG but tends to turn into lifestyle for people

Move to test, i'll tank ur agent for 3 min :P

And i mean tank, not kite, 100% self buffed.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

I dont think so Tim.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

while my shade can prolly tank a person for atleast 3-4 min
    Single target right?

Oh, duel.

Yah prepared low HP that you'd never use in an open pvp area doesn't count.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    Single target right?

Oh, duel.

Yah prepared low HP that you'd never use in an open pvp area doesn't count.
    Iam a dueler, not a mass person, you know this!
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Why are you now talking about duels? Also 4-6 AS does not = 3-4mins, do the math.
    R.I.P. AO

phase 1:

i decided to take my soldier back underground

phase 2:

leveling an engi

phase 3:

profit !

Quote Originally Posted by Shye View Post
    phase 1:

i decided to take my soldier back underground

phase 2:

leveling an engi

phase 3:

profit !
    You'll be back on your soldier before you even hit title 2 on engineer.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

What's more satisfying than ruining some soldier's day is finding an NT with NS2 running. I also miss the days of bending over a trader with BR running that decided he was going to tank 10 people since he figured he had acquired godmode.
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    What's more satisfying than ruining some soldier's day is finding an NT with NS2 running. I also miss the days of bending over a trader with BR running that decided he was going to tank 10 people since he figured he had acquired godmode.
    This post speaks volumes, not only about how overpowered NSD is in the current state of the game, but how easy it is to abuse it against multiple professions and as is implied in the post, strip them of any chance to defend themselves in the described situations. For a trade it's understandable. But against an NT and Soldier, one button and regardless, insta lose.

One nano that wasnt overpowered wouldnt "ruin a soldier's day" just like that.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    You'll be back on your soldier before you even hit title 2 on engineer.
    LOL, really? Level 15?

Speaking of OP, put on a red liner on my level 15 trox engi yesterday...I forgot how OP that gun is at low levels...NERF those darn engineers! Oh wait, put ql50 blaster on my soldier as well...nvm, I guess it is perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    What's more satisfying than ruining some soldier's day...
    Are you even in game atm? If not, must you toss gasoline on the fire, lol?

Assuming, Mostadio is on break (see above), at least that is one less engi to ruin a soldier's day, that is something, right?
    Liamboru 220 Engineer - Brianboru 220 Soldier - Padraigboru 150 Soldier - Tadghboru 60 Engineer - Cormacboru 15 Engineer
    ...and ofc, the army of buff hoes
    ------------------------------------
    PvPDood: Hey, come back and duel me again, I hardly ever get to fight a gimp like you! - Get a /tell like that and it sort of makes you want to evaluate what you thought was a twink!

Walker
    : Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy!
    Texas Ranger
    : I don't even know what that means, but I love it!

This post speaks volumes, not only about how overpowered NSD is in the current state of the game, but how easy it is to abuse it against multiple professions and as is implied in the post, strip them of any chance to defend themselves in the described situations. For a trade it's understandable. But against an NT and Soldier, one button and regardless, insta lose.

Because NTs and Traders have no other way to counter an Engi right? Gimme a break.

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast