Thread: What i did at Tara...

What i did at Tara...

Novalia, im sorry, but i didnt read your whole post, and im sorry if it was me that you thought was going to be a ninja. I went to Tarasque on my MA (Inik) in hopes of getting a few screens of tara, i havent gotten any since i got my new computer, and itd be easier if i didnt get any battle spam. I had an agreement with some clan twink my level there. I was allowed to stay in tara room, and take screen shots, as long as i was gone before tara hit the ground, or she would kill me. I was then killed by another twink, heh, who came to assassinate me. I appologize if anyone got the wrong impression, and for the things i said in the private messages to Lleets and Womansman. Im not sure if i am the same person that novalia was tlaking about, but if so, sorry,

Don't feed the kids.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

I have no idea what you are talking about but I can help you figure it out. If you were the CLAN guy at the Tara room after the last Tara spawn was killed that was sitting in the middle of Tara looking like you were going to ninja loot then you are the guy. If you weren't him then I wasn't speaking about you.

I suck at names and am too lazy to read the other thread.

Oh if you are not LAN's with Blondina then you aren't the person we have been speaking about.

/me shrugs, rubs his eyes and begins pouring a cup of coffee

Who's winning?

When does this end?

Originally posted by Erinsuin
    bump

ROFL

Ninja

The name of the guy who tried ninja Tara is Haklaba. Thankfully, all he succeeded in getting was the poker.

- Podun
    Podun - 184 Clanner MA

Unit Member of Wen-tzu Enclave

who wants a undropable item that requires 900 piercing clues me up.. =/
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Hajkster
    who wants a undropable item that requires 900 piercing clues me up.. =/
    *POKE* Muahahahahaha!
    General of Apocaylpse

--The Council of Atroxes--